BY STILA

Stila Major Major Lash Mascara Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Sarah H.
This is one of my new favorite mascaras. The brush is huge and makes the length of my lashes great. It also defines and brings a good amount of volume to my lashes. I never have issues with crumbling with this mascara. I highly recommend this mascara.
Patricia  L.
Abilene , TX
MAJOR Major Lash Mascara comes in a new, larger tube
The wand has been upgraded to a thicker, tapered brush that is perfect for reaching even the smallest of lashes
Coats the lashes like never before
Lashes are left thick and bold, long and luxurious
Diana A.
Livonia
This fun brand has hit another one out of the park with their Major, Major Lash Mascara. This wand has it all for your lashes. Your lashes will pop without the addition of false lashes. The mascara stays put and doesn't flake, SUPER BONUS!
Devin T.
Woodstock, GA
I buy my Stila make up directly from their website when they're having an online sale. I have a lot of Stila's mascaras. This is by far the best one. I get asked constantly if my lashes are fake.
Alyssa A.
Fort Sill, OK
I love this mascara! They recently repackaged/redid the brush though which makes me sad. The old, smaller wand was great at separating and volumizing. This wasn't a wet mascara, which I liked.
vivian s.
brownsville, TX
Makes my lashes look great but I wish it were waterproof! Got my nose pierced recently and this was immediately all over my face!
Megan G.
Framingham, MA
This is my favorite mascara! Goes on easily and is long lasting and makes lashes long and thick and dark!
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
I absolutely love Stila make-up products! I especially love, this Stila Major Major Lash Mascara! It is perfect!
amasha p.
Srilanka
️️super black mascara with creamy consistency formula😍which makes your lashes thick and full🙏but Finish is thick,full,long and little bit spidery🙋long lasting 🙏 ️xx