stila Major Lash Mascara uploaded by Briana J.stila Major Lash Mascara uploaded by Torie Y.

BY STILA

Stila Major Lash Mascara Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• My lashes are small, broken and horrible lol due to other...2 Answers
stila Major Lash Mascara
  • "This mascara works wonders for my eyes. I have long lashes but they are blonde and have 0 volume. This mascara makes my eyes pop. The brush allows me to get every lash. " in 7 reviews
  • "I have blonde, fine eyelashes without a lot of length thanks to breakage from other mascaras. I tried this for the first time recently and absolutely love it. It doesn't clump up all my eyelashes together, It doesn't require more than a couple of coats and makes my eyelashes look great. Definitely better than any other combination of lengthening or volumizing mascaras. " in 4 reviews
  • "I love the formula and the brush makes my eyelashes look amazing." in 2 reviews
  • "My only issue is that it makes my eye lashes feel a little bit crunchy after I use it!" in 2 reviews
Amanda R.
Love this mascara! It does a great job of lengthening my lashes. It’s not clumpy at all and I have minimal fall out throughout the day. I like how the brush is larger than others because I feel like it really gets all my lashes quickly.
Tiffany R.
This mascara is one of my favorite go to ones. I buy it in black. Doesn't irritate my eyes. No clumping or excessive fall out during the day. The wand is a good size with perfect bristles to cover the lash evenly. Lengthens. Stila makes a great mascara for sure.
Tyler R.
Joplin, MO
It’s a decent mascara. I mean it costs my lashes and makes them darker but I didn’t notice much of a difference in length or volume. A little pricey for the low impact.
Albresha V.
Queens
Love this mascara! Doesn't clump, gives you volume for full sexy lashes my best friends love this product as well we can't get enough! I usually use two coats to define my eyelashes, makes them look even longer!
Alejandra C.
Whittier, CA
I received this mascara for Christmas last year. I didn't really like it at first because it smudged all over my lower lash line. I tried it again recently and it wasn't as bad as I remember I used 4 coats and it dried perfect on my upper lashes. I wouldn't recommend using on your bottom lashes.
Alicia L.
Edinburgh, IN
I cannot find this anymore!  This is my lifetime favorite mascara.  Forget the major major lash, I want the OG version!  I think it was $8 when I got it and it was fabulous!  If someone could comment where they find it, please let me know!  Thanks, Influensters!
Alexandra R.
Dallas, TX
I actually love this mascara. I used Maybelline Stiletto for five years and then got this as a gift. I have naturally long lashes and this mascara makes them pop. Adds both length and volume. Not clumpy at all and comes off with a simple makeup wipe.
Diana A.
Livonia, MI
This fun brand has hit another one out of the park with their Major, Major Lash Mascara. This wand has it all for your lashes. Your lashes will pop without the addition of false lashes. The mascara stays put and doesn't flake, SUPER BONUS!
Elise N.
Milwaukee, WI
Lovelovelove this. Someone gave it to me as a gift and I used it until the last drops. Goes on smoothly and doesn't clump. separated all my lashes and make them nice and long. It provides some volume but not a whole lot. The color is a jet black that pair fantastically with eyeliner
Rachael M.
Boise, ID
Great volumizing mascara . I love it but it is a bit pricey and dries out faster than I would like. The packaging is fine . I really like the look it gives. I would recommend it to others for sure. It's a wonderful mascara.
Jewell R.
Ooltewah, TN
My lashes are small, broken and horrible lol due to other mascaras. Does this really help them look longer?

back