BY STILA #1 in Eyeshadow

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Glow and behold! Adorn your lids with a splash of pigment-packed pearls that apply effortlessly and dry down to a high shimmer sheen.

Inspired by one of Stila’s most successful launches – Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow, NEW Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow contains the same translucent, adhesive base formula as the original Glitter & Glow, but with a smaller particle pearl, for high impact shimmering colour, minus the glitter! The lightweight, water-infused texture (over 40%!) glides on effortlessly, and dries down smoothly, locking in the pearls for maximum shimmer, with minimal fallout.

Why We Love It:

• Statement-making eyes, without the need for glitter
  • Buildable colour – apply a sheer layer for a lighter, brighter look or layer for major impact
  • Wear alone or under Glitter & Glow Eye Shadow for an added pop of colour 8 shimmering shades inspired by our most iconic powder eye shadow colours.

Shades:

• Kitten (Shimmering vibrant nude pink)
  • Grace (Shimmering rosey taupe)
  • Twig (Shimmering warm chestnut brown)
  • Jezebel (Shimmering rose gold)
  • Starlight (Shimmering light gold champagne)
  • Cloud (Shimmering lavender with gold pearl)
  • La Douce (Shimmering warm gold green)
  • Pigalle (Shimmering cool cranberry)
  • Carefree (Shimmering pink coral)
  • Bohème (Shimmering pale lilac)
  • Freedom (Shimmering pale aqua)

Water/Aqua/Eau, Mica (Ci 77019), Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Silica, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Squalane, Polysorbate 60, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Tin Oxide, Carbomer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Hexylene Glycol.

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Carmine (Ci 75470).*Contains Carmine As A Color Additive.

• Are these worth the money and the hype ??🤔11 Answers
  • I’ve seen these a lot lately in the beauty world, are the...5 Answers
  • Are these available at ulta? And are they long wearing?10 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! I saw this online and had to try it. I went out and bought it right away and love!! Make sure to use a good primer with it because some of the glitter will flake off a little. Highly recommend this product." in 514 reviews
  • "I bought this last week and im soo i love. This does not feel sticky in any way!! Its long lasting and the colors are beautiful. I bought mine at Ulta!! I highly recommend it. The only thing is ..its a little pricey!" in 73 reviews
  • "[product:magnificent-metals-glitter-glow-liquid-eye-shadow-duo-chrome-shades] I swear by these I love these soooo much I bought all 3 colors, Sunset Cove (my favorite), Sea Siren, and Into The Blue. They stay on all day with no extra primer needed!" in 64 reviews
Tara G.
St Clr Shores, MI
Review for: Cloud, Kitten, Grace, Twig, Starlight more...
Lasts all day on the eye and is very beautifully shimmery and smooth. I highly recommend this liquid eyeshadow. Application tip: apply using the product doe-foot applicator directly to the eye (or to the back of your hand) and use a flat eyeshadow shaded brush to blend out over the eyelid. These 5 shades are BOMB and the formula is sickening.
CLOUD: This purple shade is awesome, it’s a light purple with a gold shift, an easy/natural way to include color in a look.
KITTEN: A beautiful rose gold shimmer.
STARLIGHT: A perfect beige-y gold. Great for all over the lid or as an inner corner highlight.
GRACE: The perfect shimmering taupe. Pairs perfectly with the other shades especially when used on the lid with Kitten!
TWIG: A gorgeous brownish red shimmer that brings both depth and glow to any eye look. Great for the outer corner of the eyes!
Callie G.
Review for: Kitten more...
These eyeshadows 😍 they are by far the prettiest shimmery eye shadows I own! I only have a couple colors, the kitten one is to die for, but I want them all! They are so easy to wear and look beautiful all night long! They don’t have fall out, they don’t crease, they don’t stay sticky or wet. A little goes a long with these. I like to apply either with my finger for an all over shimmer or with a smaller brush for a more precise placement on parts of the lid.
These are easy to use when you want to redo your day makeup for a night out quickly. I just make sure I have an easy transition shade in my crease and then pop this all over the lid with my finger and I’m ready to go! Plus they are easy to clean off at the end of the day and don’t leave behind any residue at all. I simply wipe my eyes with a makeup wipe and it’s gone! I definitely recommend these to anyone who likes some shimmer and likes an easy application!
Megan B.
Puyallup, WA
Review for: Kitten, Bohème more...
I. Love. This. PRODUCT! I had tried them on a whim while I was at my local Ulta when they first came out, and absolutely fell in love. The formula! The pigment! The packaging! The applicator! In my eyes, this is the perfect product.

They are SO beyond easy to use, and blend out beautifully. I have worn them in several different ways, and each time I fall more and more in love. They easily apply with the doe foot applicator, to where you do not even need a brush to smooth out. Often times I will use a brush, personally, just to get the edges nice and blended (I usually use a patting motion to just even out the product), but this is absolutely not necessary.

The colors are so fun, and it really gives that special pop to any eye look. I cannot recommend these enough - I am drawn to them EVERY time I go in to the store. They call my name, and I will happily answer that call. Seriously. Buy this.
Rebbeca M.
Muncie, IN
Review for: Grace more...
I love this product! It allows me to do a sophisticated look in a short amount of time. I used the shade Grace and it has been very wearable for me. I work professionally and color is perfect. I usually spread the product on my eye with the applicator and use my finger to pat it in and smooth it out. I really love how it makes my eyes look with the pop of metallic! The shade range is awesome as well! Highly recommend and one of the best glitter/metallic liquid shadows out there!
Brooke D.
Peabody, MA
Review for: Other more...
Omg! I love glitter and it’s kinda my signature thing. Not just in makeup but I just love glitter! Anyway, a friend recommended these and she let me try one of hers. I fell in love and ordered three right away. They are great alone or blended with shadows depending how much sparkle you want. They are long lasting and don’t get on eyelid creases and my kid get greasy over the day. I little expensive compared to other eye products, but so worth it! Perfect for glam night out or a little day sparkle!stila Magnificent Metals Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow bronzed bell and rose gold retro
Rachel F.
Royal
Review for: Kitten more...
HOLY PIGMENTATION! This liquid eyeshadow is so easy to use. If I’m going for a really glam look, but don’t have time to bust out my palettes I use this. There are so many different shades to compliment all eye colors and skin shades.

I recommend this product whole heartedly. One of the best parts of this product is that you don’t have to be a makeup artist to figure this out. I recommend this product to all makeup users whether you are just beginning or have been at it for a few years.
Wrapfiqah A.
Review for: Other more...
I have the Stila Glitter liquid eye shadow in Diamond Dust and it is one of the most amazing shadows I have ever used. It is so glitter and long lasting the glitter can have a little fall out later in the day if it’s super dry but that usually if you touch it other than that it looks AMAZING. The shadow also applies better than any other glitter I have used. It’s 21 bucks I think but it’s so amazing I wouldn’t care if it was 40 I would still buy!! And the applicator is kinda big but the shape is like perfect and if you need something smaller you can easily use a little brush to pick up and apply product!!!
Alex R.
Newburgh
Review for: Other more...
I love this product so much because unlike other glitters, this one is tacky and so easy to use. The applicator is also nice because I am able to perfect a gorgeous cut crease without even having to use concealer! Most of the shades are pigmented, but some are more glitter based. The only downfall is that after wearing this product for quite a while some of the glitter starts to fall down onto my face, but it’s easy to wipe away, so it’s not really a big concern for me. I would recommend this product to anyone who’s interested in using glitter, but is scared to try and use loose glitters!
Safi U.
The hype around this product is really justified! I love the look of glitter but can’t bothered with glue and loose glitter getting everywhere and this is a game changer. The shades I bought have enough base pigment not to look patchy but they work over other shadows too. They apply really smoothly straight from the applicator and I find it’s easy to just pat out the edges with a firm brush. I always were a primer but I haven’t had any problems with creasing although there is a tiny bit of fallout by the end of the day which is understandable. I can’t wait to get more shades!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I absolutely love the stila Magnificent Metals Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow ! My favorite shade is the kitten karma. Which is like a rose gold! Very shimmery! Pro tip: add the shade to the center of your eyelid to create a gorgeous halo effect! It adds the perfect amount of shimmer to any eye look! It really does help pull your eyeshadow look together! It’s kind of like the cherry on top of the Sunday!
Megan T.
Leicestershire
Are these worth the money and the hype ??🤔
madison 💖.
Newark, DE
Is it sticky on the eyes? Does it crease?
Ashley L.
Davie, FL
Are these available at ulta? And are they long wearing?
Whitney K.
Duluth
Does this crease on your lid? I’ve purchased other products similar to this and it gets crispy and makes my lid look like fish scales
sofia T.
How does this dry down? Does it?

back