jesse lynn b.
jesse lynn b.
Jan. 3, 2017, 5:36 p.m.
Review for: Rose Gold Retro
I love a glitter eyeshadow that doesn't look chunky, yet gives you that super sparkly look when you catch the light. The pressed version of these I have always liked, but had issues with blending and the mess factor. I was both excited and a little concerned when I saw Stila had came out with a liquid version. After I saw them swatched, I was sold. I bought a couple different shades and couldn't wait to try them out. I must saw I am blown away by how much I love these. Some, more than others though. the Rose gold is hands down the prettiest and easiest to work with. The gold and pale pink shades were a bit chunky and didn't have the same lasting power. So if you get any of these, definitely go for the rose gold. They are all pretty and can easily be cleaned up in the crease with a MAC 242 brush. But if you aren't into working with glitter/sparkle these won't be for you. I also like the packaging. They have a beautiful deep gold handle, and a little weight to the bottle. The price is also fair considering the product pay-off you get. Stila has hit a home-run with these. The only reason they didn't get 5 stars from me is the varying in formulas depending on shade.