Add a Photo

By STILA
#6068 in Eyeshadow

A brilliant and long-wearing, liquid glitter eye shadow. Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow is a long-wearing, sparkle eye shadow with the perfect blend of pearl and glitter to leave your eyes with incredible luster and shimmer. With its uniquely lightweight, water-infused texture, it glides on effortlessly, then dries down smoothly, locking in maximum sparkle with minimal fallout for elevated eye looks. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

Photos (13)
Denise J.
Denise J.
Corona, CA

These glitter and glow shadows are very impressive! I ordered the color Kitten Karma from Sephora. Waiting for 2 more colors to arrive in the mail. I noticed Ulta has 1 or 2 colors that Sephora doesn't (Ballet Pink comes to mind).
The shadow does not have any fallout and dries down pretty quick. I did apply a glitter glue to my lid first because I have hooded eyelids. Unfortunately, it did transfer to my upper eye lid, but only to the same area where it was applied on the lower eye lid. I did find it easier to dab the product on my lid using the applicator and then to use my finger to blend it on the eye lid. If I used my finger to collect the product off of the applicator then it seemed that the glitter stuck to my finger and didn't transfer to my lid.
This shadow lasted all day until I removed it with makeup remover. The creme color and glitter combo is just amazing sparklyness! If you do not like intense bright, shiny, or glittery shadows then this will procbably not be the product for you.
The packaging is beautiful and sturdy. You can stand them up and don't have to worry about them falling over or rolling around. The handle is gold, and the bottle is clear so you can see what color it is.
jesse lynn b.
jesse lynn b.

I love a glitter eyeshadow that doesn't look chunky, yet gives you that super sparkly look when you catch the light. The pressed version of these I have always liked, but had issues with blending and the mess factor. I was both excited and a little concerned when I saw Stila had came out with a liquid version. After I saw them swatched, I was sold. I bought a couple different shades and couldn't wait to try them out. I must saw I am blown away by how much I love these. Some, more than others though. the Rose gold is hands down the prettiest and easiest to work with. The gold and pale pink shades were a bit chunky and didn't have the same lasting power. So if you get any of these, definitely go for the rose gold. They are all pretty and can easily be cleaned up in the crease with a MAC 242 brush. But if you aren't into working with glitter/sparkle these won't be for you. I also like the packaging. They have a beautiful deep gold handle, and a little weight to the bottle. The price is also fair considering the product pay-off you get. Stila has hit a home-run with these. The only reason they didn't get 5 stars from me is the varying in formulas depending on shade.
Cheyanne T.
Cheyanne T.
Midland, TX

HOLY GRAIL.
OMG. This product is a dream come true!
I have always loved the Stila metal foil shadow, but it was too much effort to have to mix the perfect amount of foil shadow with the primer and get it perfect for application every time. So when this came out, I had to try it and let me tell you... I WAS SHOOK.
It is so long lasting, super pigmented, and insanely sparkly.
I own every single shade, because I tried one and fell in love.
I just used a regular eyeshadow primer and it literally lasted me through 2 jobs... 8 am to 9 pm. I had a couple of glitter flyaways on my cheek that just brushed right off, but keep in mind I have pretty bad eye allergies so I can definitely say that this formula is unbeatable. My shadow is usually smudged in the outer corners and inner corners of my eyes by the end of the day, but with this, it didn't budge until I removed it with a makeup wipe.
So you should RUN...Don't walk... RUN!!! TO buy this product guys! You will not be dissapointed.

My top shades are kitten karma, rose gold retro, and diamond dust.
I am a light/medium with olive undertones and these all pop so perfectly on my eyes.

Trinity G.
Trinity G.
Bakersfield, CA

I was at Sephora today, just walked by and decided to browse. I came across this product they just got yesterday I think she said and they were practically all gone aside from 4 shades. I got the shade Smoky Storm. It is BEAUTIFUL. It's so opaque and so glittery. It's almost blinding lol. I love it. I will definitely be ordering some online. I'm not a huge fan of the applicator but it does work well with the product itself. I really just can't wait to get more. Long wear time, very lightweight and it isn't sticky! Sorry I have bad lighting right now, but trust me, the shine and sparkle is there 😊
Allison C.
Allison C.
San Jose, CA

This product is AMAZING!! I bought it for my NYE makeup look and it worked perfectly! It's long lasting and SUPER easy to apply! It isn't messy like most glitter eyeshadow and works in just one easy step. I was able to wear it as a stand alone as well as blend it with a smoky eye for another look. It stays wet for about 30 seconds so you can fix anything that's out of place or you can blend it. Then it hardens but it doesn't feel heavy on your face. I highly recommend this product and I will probably buy it in more colors!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Lancaster, KY

I am IN LOVE with this product. It is everything I had hoped for in the Urban Decay Moon Dust shadow. I barely have to use any to get an amazing payout. I get nervous when I buy glitter products because the line between classy and tacky for glitter is very thin, but I use this product nearly every day and I've only ever gotten compliments. It's definitely worth the money. I have diamond dust (the silver one) and it's perfect whether you want to pair it with bold or neutral color.
Danii S.
Danii S.
Shippenville, PA

I went to sephora to get some skin care items and walked out with all eight of these bad boys. I swatched them and just couldnt bring myself to walk away. They are amazing, they glide on without chunking and they dry down reasonably. You can apply straight from the applicator or put some on a palette and use a brush. It lasts all day, although I will admit you will get a speck or two of glitter on your checks but for me that isnt a deal breaker. I highly highly recommend these.
Nikol N.
Nikol N.
Lake Elsinore, CA

Amazing product! I'm not much of an eyeshadow wearer but this was too pretty to pass up. You get a lot of product in the container, which is awesome. It's liquid, so when you apply you need to blend out immediately. I used so little the other day and felt like a disco ball! The glitters don't really fall out like with other products. I didn't use a primer on my lid, but if I did, this wouldn't have budged at all. It lasted all day, and wearing it alone is gorgeous!
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Bonita Springs, FL

If you are after a stunning glitter eye shadow that doesn't look chunky or like craft glitter then this product is for you! I started off just buying one color, then quickly turned around and bought the rest. These are very easy to blend and using quick fix I was able to get this product to last through a 14 hour day of travel. I definitely would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a stunning metallic glitter eyeshadow.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Myrtle Beach, SC

This is absolutely gorgeous! Long lasting, the perfect mix of pearl and glitter, doesn't crease. The packaging is simple yet classy. You can wear it alone or lightly dab it over eyeshadow to add a beautiful glitter. It has gold glitter bits in it and the base is a beautiful shade as well it's not quite Rose but it doesn't look like plain gold to me either. I am in love with this product! The picture doesn't even do it justice.
Vipasana K.
Vipasana K.

Does the glitter fall out on the cheeks??
Nesrine B.
Nesrine B.
mostaganem

Bigger size available???
Mahvesh M.
Mahvesh M.

What is your most favourite color ?
Lexie R.
Lexie R.
Mishawaka, IN

Is it sticky at all? All liquid eye shadow I've tried has been super sticky and heavy
Elizabeth  E.
Elizabeth E.
Hanford, CA

Omgosh, so I saw these at Ulta; I wanted to try them, but I want to know how long they last. If I were to use it for day use, how long does it stay on, & looking good, & same for night use (like going out with friends)?

Join Now