stila Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye ShadowInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY STILA #2 in Eyeshadow

This brilliantly long-wearing sparkle eye shadow combines the perfect mix of pearl and glitter to lavish eyes with incredible luster and shimmer.  With its uniquely lightweight, water-infused texture, Glitter & Glow glides on effortlessly, then dries down smoothly, locking in maximum sparkle with minimal fallout, for eyes with a real "wow!" factor.

• Next To Notte(Vibrant deep red with pink glitter)
  • In A Firenze (Shimmering warm dusty rose with copper and silver sparkle)
  • Kitten Karma (Champagne with silver and copper sparkle)
  • Smoldering Satin (Deep tan with silver sparkle)
  • Rose Gold Retro (Rose gold with silver sparkle)
  • Diamond Dust (Sheer silver with multi-color sparkle)
  • Gold Goddess (Sheer antique gold with silver sparkle)
  • Smoky Storm (Light Pewter with silver sparkle)
  • Molten Midnight (Black with silvery gold sparkle)
  • Bronzed Bell (Bronze with silver and copper sparkle)
  • Ballet Baby (Sheer baby pink with silver sparkle)

Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
These are SO amazing!!! I stumbled across them in Sephora one day and swatched them and my heart was instantly sold. I currently have 3 and they're so awesome. If you're a glitter lover but hate the mess these are for you. I personally love glitter and think the mess is well worth the outcome but I definitely understand why people don't want to deal with it. I apply a glitter glue under this just because I feel better that way so I don't know how they wear without one but I'm sure other people have tried. The pigmentation in these babies is great and they are so intensely glittery. Every time I wear these, people are staring at my eyes asking what's on them haha. Must try!!!
Trinity G.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Smoky Storm
I was at Sephora today, just walked by and decided to browse. I came across this product they just got yesterday I think she said and they were practically all gone aside from 4 shades. I got the shade Smoky Storm. It is BEAUTIFUL. It's so opaque and so glittery. It's almost blinding lol. I love it. I will definitely be ordering some online. I'm not a huge fan of the applicator but it does work well with the product itself. I really just can't wait to get more. Long wear time, very lightweight and it isn't sticky! Sorry I have bad lighting right now, but trust me, the shine and sparkle is there 😊
Allison C.
Santa Clara, CA
Review for: Diamond Dust
This product is AMAZING!! I bought it for my NYE makeup look and it worked perfectly! It's long lasting and SUPER easy to apply! It isn't messy like most glitter eyeshadow and works in just one easy step. I was able to wear it as a stand alone as well as blend it with a smoky eye for another look. It stays wet for about 30 seconds so you can fix anything that's out of place or you can blend it. Then it hardens but it doesn't feel heavy on your face. I highly recommend this product and I will probably buy it in more colors!
Sarah C.
Salinas, CA
this has got to be the absolute best glitter eyeshadow pigment liquid metal makeup.. whatever you want to call it.. but it has to be the best glitter on the shelves at this very moment and possibly the whole year! I swatched all of them at the store which was a huge mistake because it made deciding that much harder! all of them are soo soo beautiful. Highly pigmented metallic color with glitter for days all in one bottle! just beautiful. favorite product right now.
Nikol N.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Review for: Rose Gold Retro
Amazing product! I'm not much of an eyeshadow wearer but this was too pretty to pass up. You get a lot of product in the container, which is awesome. It's liquid, so when you apply you need to blend out immediately. I used so little the other day and felt like a disco ball! The glitters don't really fall out like with other products. I didn't use a primer on my lid, but if I did, this wouldn't have budged at all. It lasted all day, and wearing it alone is gorgeous!
Caitlynne M.
Review for: Diamond Dust
All those videos you see of girls with intense sparkly eyes is now so easily attainable! I LOVE this liquid eyeshadow! It's so pigmented, & so easy to apply. The ONLY thing I don't like is that once it dries, it's just sparkle, and if you touch it, it sticks to your fingertip. Besides that, I feel like I will be using this quite often on clients because I feel much more comfortable using this than loose glitter!
Arely B.
If you thought the Stila metals pods were amazing! Think again. These are sooooooo pigmented and so easy to use. I swear they are worth every penny. However, do let the product dry if not you can smear the glitter. Overall amazing! yes, I would buy it again if I ran out. I own 5 shades and can't wait to get my hands on the others. It's just so much easier than using glitter glue and having glitter fallout.
Jennifer T.
Northport, Al
This stuff is really awesome! The shades are all sooo pretty! The price is great for the value of this product. I bought mine online so I'm not sure which stores sell it. It doesn't outlast my normal eyeshadow but it also doesn't wear off any easier. I would definitely buy this again! I want to try more colors!
Linnea G.
Romeoville , IL
I love this eyeshadow. I bought kitten and it was just so easy to use. The shine from this is amazing ! I wore it for 14 hrs and when I went to wash my face I was shocked. .... It looked like I just applied it!!! Stila has found a way to make kitten BETTER!!
I have already picked up 2 more colors!!
Malia G.
Gardner, KS
Love this! Literally wherever you place the glitter it stays in that same exact place. Doesn't crease nor fall out. & stays on all day so that's a plus. I would say the value for it is worth it. A little bit goes a long way. So I would recommend this to anyone. & it's super easy to apply!
Vipasana K.
Does the glitter fall out on the cheeks??
Irene B.
I want to try it out, is it worth it?
Linda N.
If I can only afford to buy 1, which shade do you recommend?
Hope B.
Is this worth the price?
Erica M.
Are The These All This Hype Everyone Says They are and Should I Buy Them???