stila Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow uploaded by Margarita R.stila Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow uploaded by Margarita R.stila Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow uploaded by Amanda R.See all 332 photos
12 colors available

BY STILA #1 in Eyeshadow

A brilliant and long-wearing, liquid glitter eye shadow. Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow is a long-wearing, sparkle eye shadow with the perfect blend of pearl and glitter to leave your eyes with incredible luster and shimmer. With its uniquely lightweight, water-infused texture, it glides on effortlessly, then dries down smoothly, locking in maximum sparkle with minimal fallout for elevated eye looks. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

• I've been wanting to try this....is i...Yes! Definitely go swatch them... 2 Answers
  • How did you all like it?I am in LOVE with these! 5 Answers
  • Where can I find this as cheap as pos...Sephora online.You'll also get... 6 Answers
Photos (332)
Buy on Sephora
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
These are SO amazing!!! I stumbled across them in Sephora one day and swatched them and my heart was instantly sold. I currently have 3 and they're so awesome. If you're a glitter lover but hate the mess these are for you. I personally love glitter and think the mess is well worth the outcome but I definitely understand why people don't want to deal with it. I apply a glitter glue under this just because I feel better that way so I don't know how they wear without one but I'm sure other people have tried. The pigmentation in these babies is great and they are so intensely glittery. Every time I wear these, people are staring at my eyes asking what's on them haha. Must try!!!
Trinity G.
Trinity G.
Bakersfield, CA
Dec. 28, 2016, 12:03 a.m.
Review for: Smoky Storm
I was at Sephora today, just walked by and decided to browse. I came across this product they just got yesterday I think she said and they were practically all gone aside from 4 shades. I got the shade Smoky Storm. It is BEAUTIFUL. It's so opaque and so glittery. It's almost blinding lol. I love it. I will definitely be ordering some online. I'm not a huge fan of the applicator but it does work well with the product itself. I really just can't wait to get more. Long wear time, very lightweight and it isn't sticky! Sorry I have bad lighting right now, but trust me, the shine and sparkle is there 😊
Allison C.
Allison C.
San Jose, CA
Jan. 2, 2017, 4:23 p.m.
Review for: Diamond Dust
This product is AMAZING!! I bought it for my NYE makeup look and it worked perfectly! It's long lasting and SUPER easy to apply! It isn't messy like most glitter eyeshadow and works in just one easy step. I was able to wear it as a stand alone as well as blend it with a smoky eye for another look. It stays wet for about 30 seconds so you can fix anything that's out of place or you can blend it. Then it hardens but it doesn't feel heavy on your face. I highly recommend this product and I will probably buy it in more colors!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Salinas, CA
this has got to be the absolute best glitter eyeshadow pigment liquid metal makeup.. whatever you want to call it.. but it has to be the best glitter on the shelves at this very moment and possibly the whole year! I swatched all of them at the store which was a huge mistake because it made deciding that much harder! all of them are soo soo beautiful. Highly pigmented metallic color with glitter for days all in one bottle! just beautiful. favorite product right now.
Nikol N.
Nikol N.
Lake Elsinore , CA
Dec. 19, 2016, 9:15 a.m.
Review for: Rose Gold Retro
Amazing product! I'm not much of an eyeshadow wearer but this was too pretty to pass up. You get a lot of product in the container, which is awesome. It's liquid, so when you apply you need to blend out immediately. I used so little the other day and felt like a disco ball! The glitters don't really fall out like with other products. I didn't use a primer on my lid, but if I did, this wouldn't have budged at all. It lasted all day, and wearing it alone is gorgeous!
Caitlynne M.
Caitlynne M.
Jan. 7, 2017, 12:54 a.m.
Review for: Diamond Dust
All those videos you see of girls with intense sparkly eyes is now so easily attainable! I LOVE this liquid eyeshadow! It's so pigmented, & so easy to apply. The ONLY thing I don't like is that once it dries, it's just sparkle, and if you touch it, it sticks to your fingertip. Besides that, I feel like I will be using this quite often on clients because I feel much more comfortable using this than loose glitter!
Arely B.
Arely B.
If you thought the Stila metals pods were amazing! Think again. These are sooooooo pigmented and so easy to use. I swear they are worth every penny. However, do let the product dry if not you can smear the glitter. Overall amazing! yes, I would buy it again if I ran out. I own 5 shades and can't wait to get my hands on the others. It's just so much easier than using glitter glue and having glitter fallout.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
This product is good. When I saw them i was all over it, they are so pretty and the colors are so beautiful and pigmented. The only thing i didnt not like was by the end of the night there was glitter all over my face, but whats new that happens with most glitters. Am i going to buy this again? Probably cause I don't have all the colors. But other then the fall out they are pretty amazing
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Northport, Al
This stuff is really awesome! The shades are all sooo pretty! The price is great for the value of this product. I bought mine online so I'm not sure which stores sell it. It doesn't outlast my normal eyeshadow but it also doesn't wear off any easier. I would definitely buy this again! I want to try more colors!
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Toledo, OH
If you love glitter but hate the mess of applying it you will love this stuff! Typical glitter application is a process, you have to apply the glue then the glitter and then there is the fallout. This stuff pats right on, doesn't crease, dries quickly, and looks flawless. It's so sparkly and gorgeous!
Vipasana K.
Vipasana K.
Does the glitter fall out on the cheeks??
Linda N.
Linda N.
If I can only afford to buy 1, which shade do you recommend?
Lauline G.
Lauline G.
What's your favorite glitter color of this product? I'm definitely considering buying but not sure what color(s) to choose!
Judy U.
Judy U.
Toronto, ON
Is there a lot of glitter fall out?
Maria L.
Maria L.
Orlando , FL
Where can I find this as cheap as posible?