Add a Photo

By STILA
#5 in Eyeshadow

A brilliant and long-wearing, liquid glitter eye shadow. Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow is a long-wearing, sparkle eye shadow with the perfect blend of pearl and glitter to leave your eyes with incredible luster and shimmer. With its uniquely lightweight, water-infused texture, it glides on effortlessly, then dries down smoothly, locking in maximum sparkle with minimal fallout for elevated eye looks. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

Photos (220)
Jen M.
Jen M.
Waltham, MA

I LOVE this stuff!! I honestly didn't think that it was going to look good on me since I'm not a glitter-lover. I put it on kind of as a joke to show my sister and she started to laugh, then said it actually looked good. I wore it home and my boyfriend insisted I wear it out to dinner for our date night! I was shocked! I think it looks so pretty and it's incredibly fun to wear. I did have to knock off a star because of how much fall out there is (a lot - it even got in my eyes and all over my contact lenses) and also it's very hard to get off. I went over my eyes with makeup remover so much my skin started to hurt. I had to call it quits so I didn't damage my skin. I had to go to a funeral with a little glitter on my face the next day because I couldn't get it all off for the life of me. So just know you'll love wearing this, it's fun, super pigmented, and very pretty...just don't test it out the night before a funeral. I have Smoldering Satin, Smoky Storm, and Bronzed Bell. I love all 3. I plan to get Molten Midnight next to vamp up a sexy night-time look.
Ariana G.
Ariana G.
Palmdale, CA

I have quite a few of these and I love them! The colors I have are richly pigmented and I haven't had trouble with crazy fall out which is a pleasant surprise with glitter. I apply these to my lid straight from the applicator and let them set without opening my eyes too wide to avoid transfer to my crease. I did notice more fall out when I attempted to blend the edges with a brush, so now I just tap the edge near my outer corner with my finger to diffuse the harsh line while the shadow is still wet and then leave it alone. These aren't transfer proof, so if you touch or scratch your eyes during the day you're going to get more fall out. Overall these are beautiful and make wearing glitter much easier.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Castle Rock, CO

I love all things glitter so I was instantly drawn to these when I saw then swatched by my two favorite YouTubers.  I bought the shade Smoldering Satin and it really is stunning.  I have heard that you shouldn't use an eye primer with this because if you do you will have fallout so I didn't use a primer.  Instead I put a base eyeshadow down and then the glitter.  There still was some fallout, but not a lot.  The next time I used it I did the same thing, but accidentally put too much on and the fallout was worse.  I think if you don't use a primer and only use a little, the fallout shouldn't be a problem.  When I did have some fallout I would just use my makeup powder brush to wipe it away.  I would like to try some other colors as the are stunning.  When I swatched them in store I did notice that some shades were more shear than others which may work well for some folks.  I'm giving it 4 starts because of the fallout.
Bailey H.
Bailey H.
Lincoln, NE

AMAZING! After beauty guru after beauty guru raved about this product I HAD to get my hands on it. I'm a glitter lover by nature so I was super excited to try these out. The doe foot applicator makes it really easy to apply and it sets almost instantly. I have yet to have a serious problem with fall out, there's a little here and there towards the end of the day but that doesn't bother me much. If it bothers you, I would recommend a glitter glue as a base before applying these. I would not recommend blending the glitter out with a brush though, because you will get crazy fall out. Just use a lighter hand when you get to the outer corner of your eye. Overall these glitters are amazing and I would 12 out of 10 recommend them. I get compliments every single time I wear them!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Angels Camp, CA

I have hooded eye lids, glitter has never been my friend because of that. When I saw rave reviews about these liquid shadows my first thought was: Yes! An easy way to apply glitter, and it might even be hooded eye friendly. It was wrong. I applied it over a matte shadow, patted it, didn't touch it, placed it in my crease to prevent transfer -- all of it, including the glitter applied to my lids that don't touch my crease or brow bone area, flaked off and all over my face. Every time I blinked I could see glitters in my lashed. Another thing, upon application I could feel stinging but I do have sensitive eyes. I will keep playing with this because the shades are beautiful, it swatches beautifully but it's still not a hooded eye friendly glitter option.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA

These are SO amazing!!! I stumbled across them in Sephora one day and swatched them and my heart was instantly sold. I currently have 3 and they're so awesome. If you're a glitter lover but hate the mess these are for you. I personally love glitter and think the mess is well worth the outcome but I definitely understand why people don't want to deal with it. I apply a glitter glue under this just because I feel better that way so I don't know how they wear without one but I'm sure other people have tried. The pigmentation in these babies is great and they are so intensely glittery. Every time I wear these, people are staring at my eyes asking what's on them haha. Must try!!!
Mallorie T.
Mallorie T.
Lancaster, PA

This product is so good! I was worried that it would be a thick textured consistency and have some fallout from being kinda of chunky but it's totally the opposite. The formula is very thin and comfortable and the glitter is so metallic and pretty. I have a lot of the shades but the first one I bought was Kitten Karma and I was obsessed from the first time I used it. You can get a little fallout if you're someone that touches your eyes a lot. But it's easily fixed if you just lay down a bit of glitter glue before you apply it. I don't use any glitter glue and mine stays put all day. It's so eye catching and easy to work with. I love this product so much!
Angela U.
Angela U.
Robinson, TX

I got to use because Jacqueline Hill on YouTube said they were kind of amazing… I was so impressed with these the colors are so pigmented and so glittery but in the best of ways it doesn't fall out as much as most of them do and it has its own kind of glue so you don't have to worry about extra steps.there's a really good selection and colors and I'm betting as big of a hype they have had they will add more colors! I really like these they are pretty amazing for really glitter looks. A lot of people like them and for the price to be honest they are worth what they sell them for. I totally recommend them and you should totally go get them all!
Abigail S.
Abigail S.

OMG let me start off by saying this is THE BEST glitter to work with by far!!!!! I purchased one of these beauties the second it came into Sephora and already have all of them!! I used to use glitter pigment and lash glue on my eyes if I wanted to use glitter in my looks and let me tell you it's VERY messy! After using these stila metal glitters I haven't used my loose glitter much at all! These glitter shadows are STUNNING. MESS FREE. NO FLAKING. NO FALL OUT. DRYS IN SECONDS! They come in a bunch of beautiful colors and perfect for night wear and day as well! IM INLOVE!! This is definitely a product every makeup junkie needs in their kit!
Melanie K.
Melanie K.
Omaha, NE

These are honestly such beautiful and innovative products. Kitten Karma, Retro Rose Gold, and Diamond Dust are the best colors in my opinion. With the exception of DD, all of the shades have an opaque base and yet are still filled with gorgeous glitter. The real magic for me is that DD had a more clear base, so the holographic glittery goodness can be used anywhere! The one issue some people may have is that these aren't necessarily transfer-proof; if touched, the glitter will transfer. I find that this isn't an issue that applies to me, so I'm more than happy with this product. It's got to be one of my favorite product launches ever!
Vipasana K.
Vipasana K.

Does the glitter fall out on the cheeks??
Lauline G.
Lauline G.

What's your favorite glitter color of this product? I'm definitely considering buying but not sure what color(s) to choose!
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, Nj

How easy is this to remove? I usually use micellar water to take off my makeup.
Maria L.
Maria L.
Orlando, FL

Where can I find this? And is it expensive?
Judy U.
Judy U.
Toronto, Ontario

Is there a lot of glitter fall out?

Join Now