BY STILA #53 in Eyeshadow

Create metal eyes that mesmerize with our Magnificent Metals Foil Finish Eye Shadow, a striking cream-to-powder shadow with a multidimensional metallic finish. Inspired by the runway, our one-of-a-kind formula is packed with rock-and-roll sparkle to achieve a variety of effects, from a light wash of shimmer to an opaque metallic finish. It also comes with a mini Stay All Day® Liquid Eye Primer & handy mixing tray... simply prime, combine and shine!

To use Stay All Day® Liquid Eye Primer, remove the cap and replace it with the dropper included.

Magnificent Metals:

Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Polyethylene, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Isododecane, Propylene, Carbonate, Beeswax, Carnauba Wax, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Isopentyldiol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Hydrogenated Polybutene, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Adeptic Acid/neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer, Water, Dimethicone, VP/VA Copolymer, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Amodimethicone, Meltodextrin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Beta Glucan, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Palmitic Acid. May Contain.

May Contain:

Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Tin Oxide (CI 77861), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Aluminum Lake (CI 42090), Yellow #5 Aluminum Lake (CI 19140). Contains carmine as a color additive.
Stay All Day¨ Liquid Eye Primer: Water, Polysorbate 20, Alcohol Denat, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Polystyrene, Sulfonate, C13-C16 Isoparaffin, C12-C14 Isoparaffin, C13-C15 Alkane, Inulin, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben.

• I have always wanted to try this product but it is a bit ...1 Answers
  • Are these chunky at all or do they glide on smooth?1 Answers
  • I've been debating about buying this product. Does it fla...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I feel a little like a chemist every time I use it lol. It has great pigmentation wet and dry. It's super sparkly so I suggest you do your eye make up before your foundation because there may be fall out. Also be careful when opening. Vintage black gold is the best color in my opinion. " in 60 reviews
  • "I had one of these but used it all up because I loved it so much!!! This is probably my favorite metallic eyeshadow I've ever had" in 42 reviews
  • "The colors are so pretty. With a primer it is long lasting. I really am in love with this eye-shadow. The glitter is amazing. So pretty and not messy. You do have to use a bit of product in order for a pop but its worth it. The price is a bit high so I would only buy it on sale " in 11 reviews
Maya S.
Review for: Metallic Gilded Gold more...
I thought that I'd like this more than I did. It's a bit expensive, first off, and I find it really hard to use. The liquid primer evaporated over time!! And it's difficult to get the eyeshadow to the right consistency without it being watery on the eye. The upside is it comes with a lot of eyeshadow so I think it'll last me a while. Sometimes I use it without wetting it and looks pretty, though it's a lot more patchy that way. It's a really pretty gold color with a lot of sparkles. It's a cool product that I'll probably use and try to research about it more, but I probably wouldn't re-buy it. I think it would looks better on top of an eyeshadow instead of alone. I do really like the little silver pan it comes with. I use it to hold glitter whenever I apply loose glitter to my eye!

Use pan with: NYX Face and Body Glitter and NYX Professional Makeup Pigment Primer
Jill C.
Brick , NJ
Review for: Golden Pink more...
Disclaimer: this review says it's for the shadow Cobalt but the one I have is Kitten. The picture matches the shadow color I have but it's labeled wrong through Influenster.

Ok so now that that's out of the way I can rave about this cool shadow! It's like nothing I've ever used before. It's like a cream eyeshadow made of light reflecting foil. It sounds like it would be a glitter nightmare but it's far from that! When I purchased this shadow it came with a mini bottle of the Stila Stay All Day Primer that works like a glue to keep this shadow in place. It's not sticky or goopy. It also comes with a small pan so you can use the dropper to place small amounts of the priming glue on it and then place it on your lids with either your finger or a brush. I found that the best way for me to apply it is to pack on the foil shadow with my finger. No fall out and no creasing! It's a beautiful, light reflecting eyeshadow with a hint of pink in it. Definitely a cool new product for some awesome eye looks!
Angeline L.
Review for: Metallic Gilded Gold, Metallic Dusty Rose, Kitten, Vintage Black, Metallic Violet, Comex Copper more...
I LOVE THESE. That being said there is a learning curve and a care curve. It's a unique formula and application so do your research and experiment around with it. Once you get it you will not go back. I prefer this over glitters and metallic shadows. The colors are spectacular and the looks you can create are so dreamy. It is a bit pricey but well worth it. Remember though LEARNING CURVE. Don't expect it to be perfect the first time you use it!
Traci M.
Review for: Metallic Gilded Gold more...
I use this daily and I absolutely love it! This is very long lasting and does not fade away at all during a long work day and will not until I take it off with makeup remover. It's a little pricey but the price is definitely worth it and actually goes a long way as you don't need much.
Jamie B.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Metallic Gilded Gold, Metallic Dusty Rose, Metallic Pixie dust, Kitten, Comex Copper more...
My go to makeup lid product when I am going for a sparkly night time look! I cannot live without these in my collection I got them on Black Friday when they were on sale and omg so glad I did I had been begging for them for years no joke I think every makeup artists needs these in his or her bag for clients that want a more out there look
Jamie B.
Binghamton, NY
Review for: Metallic Gilded Gold more...
I bought this shadow because I needed something super pigmented for a cut crease. It’s definitely what I was looking for, however the liquid for the shadow is not nearly enough, and it leaked/dried up and was empty before I had used the shadow more than twice. Now I’m stuck with weird clumpy shadow and no foil activator.
Nat B.
Land O Lakes
Review for: Vintage Black more...
I bought this specifically for a new years eve look. It looked stunning. The product is a bit hard to work with and it can grab in some spots, you have to go over it with a couple layers to get the color to really pop. But other than that I had no other issues it wore all night and the color is GORGEOUS. Im obsessed with the black gold shift. Definitely recommend.
Olivia T.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Kitten more...
Tried this for the first time for my wedding day and I truly fell in love! Such beautiful pigment and shimmer and it just looked so good on my lids!! It was so easy to use and I’d recommend to anyone who’s trying to achieve an amazing glam look
Zoë L.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a BEAUTIFUL shadow!! I’ve used the shade Black Gold and it was sooo pretty. I️ alternates between black and gold and the dimension is very pretty. These foil shadows are ones to use when you want to step out and make a statement.
Katie W.
Longview, WA
Review for: Kitten more...
Thes have been my favorite metals forever now. Very pigmented and creamy. So easy to apply and long lasting it is not heavy on the eyslids. Can help you creat nice suttle looks to bold. And dramatic. I would recommend this product!
Maria R.
What's the best color to get?? I want the most usable color in their palette of options :s help!
Ashli P.
Midland, TX
Ok so does anyone have any advice on applying the stila Magnificent Metals Foil Finish Eye Shadow? Every tutorial I've watched just shows using your finger and my fingers are to big and lids are to small for that 😂
Megan B.
I've been wanting to try this product but I'm not sure whether the color will be as vivid as I want it to be... Help please?
Julie M.
Is this worth the money? It seems so pricey for one product. I tried to look into cheaper alternatives but could not find anything. How long does this last you?
Alicia M.
Bowie , MD
What do you use the liquid for?