BY STILA

One little liner can transform your make-up bag in a big way. Stila's magnificent metals eye liners allow you to create a bold, breath-taking look. The formula features a new, cutting-edge technology that allows a hint of glistening glitter to shine through. The final effect is a truly unique, multi-dimensional metallic finish, previously only achievable by layering multiple products.

Features & benefits:

• Each innovative eye liner is hand-crafted and unique.
  • New, cutting-edge form of black no.2 for the blackest of black colour.
  • Glistening glitter particles add a touch of shimmer and shine.
  • Unique texture is unlike anything else on the market.
  • Can also be used as a super smokey, opaque eye shadow.

• Whaaa I didn't even know these existed! Are they any goo...1 Answers
  • I just bought a dark purple shade. What is your favorite ...2 Answers
  • Does this have a lot of fallout?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE stila magnificent metal liners! The liner is very pigmented compared to other liners. " in 42 reviews
  • "This liner is so soft and sparkly. It can be used a liner or even an eyeshadow base, it's that's gorgeous! " in 26 reviews
  • "Perfect for that sultry smokey eye. Goes on super nice and holds up pretty well. " in 16 reviews
Shannon S.
Flint, MI
First off the color and pigmentation on this product is great- but that is it. It's got a cush style pigment well. I find it very difficult to get the pigment ontothe applicatoror any other brush I tried to use. It resulted in having to make several passes and splotchy application. I wanted to live this so bad!
Amie J.
Wabash, IN
Review for: Metallic Gunmetal more...
The color payoff is amazing, it's buildable and can be used with your finger or wet with a brush. Depending on the color you get it can be used as an inner corner highlight. Stilla always has amazing products and the price is totally worth it
Angelina H.
Stockton, CA
Review for: Magnificent Metals Eye Liner more...
Very pretty color I love to add this to my iLuvSarahii Colourpop $aucey palette with all the pretty purple tones and this with those shades is beautiful this adds that pretty nice extra touch to my eye look. But.. This didn't stay so nice after a while of having this the pigment and glitter in the pot kind of changed the formula kind of changed after a while of having it. So I just had to buy another I don't if it's just me or what if anybody else had this happen please let me know. I just found that it wouldn't glide on as nicely as it did when I first bought it and used it.
Anastasia S.
Copiague , NY
I am obsessed with eye liner so of course I would love Stila Magnificent metal liners! They came in a variety of colors but gives your make up a little edge. I wear it mostly when I am going out at night or with a dark smoky eye to kind of glam it up with a little metallic shine!
Samantha C.
wow love the pigment enthuse babies. i have tried, multiple colors and they really pop with vivid colors and go on really smoothly. Also, I've done hours of working out in these colors and they stay on with no wearing off.
Jasie E.
Bremen
These are so amazing !I've used them many , many times ! I got them at my local ulta.They're best for special events or just wanting to add some spice to your look.The price isn't bad either !
Alyssa S.
Detroit
Review for: Other more...
Had this in rose gold. I bought this to use as an eyeshadow, but when I attempted it was difficult to get it to stick and it was very patchy. It isn't terrible as an actual liner but it is very difficult to control
I have this and I love it so much! It has great pigmentation and the colors are to die for. I use this a lot. It's really worth it. It lasts pretty long. I would buy it again for sure! No doubt. I would buy all of them.
Tea T.
I wasn't a huge fan of these.Its disappointing because I love Stilla products.I just didn't think there was any pigmentation or any worth the time or money for the price.I personally wouldn't recommend these for anyone
Angelica M.
Review for: Metallic Navy more...
I wanted to love this, because it is truly a gorgeous color. I like to wear glitter eye liner on my lower lid, and was looking for a spectacular blue color. This is DEFINITELY not for use on your water line. Even if you use another liner for the water line, and this under, it can still be irritating. so, only for use on top lid. It smudges extremely, so an eye primer is an absolute must. So far the most beautiful and glittery blue eyeliner I have found, so it gets the three stars.
nicole b.
Pompano Beach, FL
Is it good for senitive skin?
Sarah B.
This color is beautiful...does it wash off easy with soap and water or is it better with make up remover?
Jami M.
I've only ever used a felt tip liner and wasn't sure if a liner like this would be difficult for a makeup novice to apply?
Jessie M.
Sevierville, TN
I have been wanting to try these product. But metallic is normally weird looking me. Does the metallic run to much?
Wendi G.
Albuquerque, NM
I've seen a lot about this product. Are they worth the hype?