BY STILA

A collection of three shimmery, metallic eye shadow shades in Stila’s award-winning formula. Warm up any look or add a bold pop of color with this collection of Stila’s award-winning eye shadows that can be applied wet or dry. Shadows can be worn alone or mixed and matched for a variety of looks for both day and night.This set contains:- 3 x 0.09 oz Metallic Eye Shadow in Pigalle, Azure, Copper

Stephanie H.
Lamont, FL
These are nice, and I appreciate the cute packaging. But I prefer Urban Decay eye shadow pots. The colors are better, and it seems higher quality. Now I love stila lip pencils and liquid matte lipsticks. There's nothing wrong with these, however.
Julieanna P.
Bronx, NY
these eye shadows are amazing! They are not chalky at all, apply very well and are very pigmented. They are available at a wide variety of makeup selling stores. They blend well with other eye shadow palette colours and are good for any skin tone.
Savannah W.
Sarasota, FL
Amazing eyeshaddows. They are so pigmented and blendable. They are creamy, and smooth on the lid. There isn't much fallout at all, and the shadows stay on all day.
Mercé C.
The color pay-off is outstanding after priming my eyelids. These last all day and are very vivid. The copper is my favorite and it mixes well with gold and bronze
claire b.
bought this mainly for the purple reddish on and i loved it but i never really touched the blue and orange to my eyelid it was kind of a waste for me
Jessica L.
Goodlettsville, TN
I'm usually more of an eyeshadow palette person, vs single shadows but these are great! super pigmented and beautiful! I would definitely recommend.
Victoria S.
Amazing eyeshadows. There is many to choose from and works great on the eyes. The application is smooth even without a primer. I would recommend
Sky F.
Westbrook, CT
I absolutely love the color of these shadows and the way the shine. These are my favorite kind of shadows and I want more them.
Gabrielle H.
Halethorpe, MD
Gorgeous colors and highly metallic! Really love them though I wish they were in a palette as I prefer them to single pods
Catalina L.
Nipomo, CA
Amazing pigmented eyeshadows. They apply on smoothly on the eye and last even longer if a primer is used.
Allison G.
How well does this product work?
Brit-tanie R.
Toledo, OH
How pigmented are these? I've been wanting to try them for a while since I've seen videos on Facebook

Sephora