BY STILA #75 in Lip Plumper

This 2-in-1 cooling lip treatment and primer keeps your pout looking and feeling full and plump. As the product disperses on the lips, the water evaporates, leaving a conditioning shield, which seals in moisture and delivers volumizing actives.

Lips are prepped for color-true application through high performance pigments that neutralize discoloration and imperfections of the lips.

Benefits:

• Anti-aging complex of restorative peptides, vitamins A and E, smooths and volumizes lips with continued use
  • Unique water balm-like texture
  • Creates the ultimate smooth canvas for seamless lip color application
  • Treats and plumps your lips overnight
  • The ultra-fine spherical powders and mineral pigments in the formula neutralize lips so that lipstick color stays true throughout the wear
  • Encapsulated collagen microspheres deliver long-lasting lip moisture and extreme lip volume

Aqua / Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Talc, Phenoxyethanol, Benzophenone-3,Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Potassium Sorbate, Methylparaben, Fragrance/Parfum, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium Edta, Sodium Chloride, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Menthyl Lactate, Retinyl Palmitate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ppg-26-buteth-26, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Carbomer, Zea Mays Kernel Extract / Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Extract, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polysorbate 20, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Pentylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Atelocollagen, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane.

May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I LOVE this primer. It plumps and primes at the same time. It keeps your lipstick looking good ALL DAY. It's so easy to use, just put it on like a lip gloss. It not only met my expectations but it surpassed them. 10/10 product, would buy it again. I highly recommend. " in 8 reviews
Athena N.
Cambridge
It's not a bad product but this is an example of a product that does not do what it claims. I cannot claim it makes my lipstick last longer because I already use long-lasting lipsticks from Stila itself, Kat Von D, Jouer, and Anatasia Beverly Hills and I've noticed no difference in the longevity of my lip products. In addition, there is absolutely no lip plumping. I can make my lips plumper with my poor lip-lining skills than with "this lip-plumping" primer. For the price point, I think it is better to invest in a good lipstick that will last long anyway as I've noticed no difference between wearing and not wearing this primer.
Karina W.
Quincy, MA
The plumping primer is a bit different than I expected. It doesn't have much of a plumping sensation compared to others I have used. It does work as a nice primer, but sometimes easier to just apply the lipstick.
Amanda C.
Cincinnati
This is a must have product especially in winter time when lips dry so fast. I wear under my long wear lippies and it prolongs the life of them even if they are low quality lippies. It helps prevent cracking and makes lips plump and tingly.
Kathy T.
Riverside
This was a perfect color and texture if you ladies know what i mean. Not watery at all. It made my lips full and voluptuous. It was amazing. I have it in a variety of colors!!
Sarah T.
I was very disappointed with this product. I got it a few weeks ago and have used it a few times. It does not plump my lips at all. Other have noted a tingling and I didn't even get that. This does work well to moisturize and prime the lips but I was disappointed because I was hoping for a plumper lip. If this was listed as just a primer it does work well. I like how it feels on and is nice and smooth and not sticky. It just wasn't what I was in the market for at the time .
Madison C.
Robbinsdale, MN
I've used this with liquid lipsticks and lip liners and this does not prime my lips in a way that makes them stay pigmented or water proof even with my creamy, waterproof, matte lip stuff. Right when you put it on it noticeably lightens the color. Transfers the color and it makes it look half as opaque as the actual lipstick color is. The primer its self even makes your lips look milkier white for some reason. Cute moisturizer though that's about it. I don't know about the plumping it only plumps them in a moisturizing way.
Courtney B.
Towson, MD
If I could give this product 10 stars I would! I don't wear lipstick or normally anything besides chapstick for that matter but I decided to try it out at a friends house. It does come out milky but it dries to give the appearance of plump lips and it kept my lips moisturized. I topped this product with a simple pink lip gloss! LOVE IT
Corina M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I purchased this out of the blue because of my extremely dry lips. I love that it is not sticky and glides on smoothly. I usually allpy first, apply the rest of my face, and then put on lipstick last to really let it set in. I dont fond it very 'plumping' but it does well for a primer.
Cappy B.
This stuff is a holy grail!! If you're an avid long wear lipstick or liquid lipstick wearer this is absolutely perfect. Putting it on before applying any drying lipstick makes your lips so much more moisturized and it fills in any little fine lines in your lips to help your lip products just glide on and sit on your lips so perfectly. This product is so underrated it's more than amazing.
Kalee G.
Coweta, OK
This lip primer is really great! It plumps as well as primes your lips for a liquid lipstick. Best of all it keeps your lipstick on for freaking ever. The only thing lacking is that for me it's not hydrating enough
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Where can I buy this product? All the positive reviews on here are tempting me to get my hands on it!
Melissa R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Ive never heard of this product. The reviews are making me very interested. Where can I find this lip primer?
Rachel P.
Hobbs, NM
I recently ordered this and am wondering if it works well?
Karina W.
Quincy, MA
Does this make the matte stila lip gloss look less cakey?
Debbie R.
Los Angeles, CA
If you've tried this underneath a matte lipgloss, did you like it? Did it still plump your lips and/or hydrate?