BY STILA

stila Long Wear Lip Color
  • "This stuff really is long lasting! I've worn it all day for dance competitions or for formals. Both events when you are eating, being active, and being social. It lasted at least 6 hours before I thought it needed reapplication! Great stuff! " in 18 reviews
  • "This is so long lasting and the color selection is beautiful. They're perfect for any skin tone and so creamy and easy to apply." in 7 reviews
Brenda L.
Boca Raton
Great product strongly recommend  ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip . I tried it a while back I love how long it lasted and I would deliberately recommend and would buy again Great product strongly recommend  ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip . I tried it a while back I love how long it lasted and I would deliberately recommend and would buy again
Sarah W.
Studio City, CA
I am an actor and I use this on stage. It actually stays pretty well, especially considering I had a kissing scene. That’s always one of the big tests for lipstick, can you kiss and does anything come off onto your partner? This definitely did a really good job of staying put, however it mostly stayed intact on the outside of my lips. While there wasn’t anything that seems to obviously come off throughout the performance, by the end of it, it would definitely be faded. But I would still definitely recommend this product! Just probably not as a long-term solution for use on stage. But every day it should be perfect! The color was definitely amazing!
Emily H.
Nashville, TN
This is honestly my favorite product ever! It's funny because I always try to buy new lipsticks and forget that I already love Stila so much! I have two different colors and love both of them! This lipstick goes on well, and doesn't dry out! Both my colors have a matte finish and it stays moist all day!
Crystal M.
 Had bought this product off-line at Macy's .application was not as easy as I was expecting. It did apply smoothly but was hard to be precise with application . I would probably not buy this product line again only recommend for a good color
Felicia R.
Zephyrhills, FL
Omg yes! One of my all time favorite lip colors! I have this in the hottest pink and bright orange! The colors are so fun and flattering! The texture is nice and matte. I wish I could buy it again but I think they stopped making the colors!
Gail O.
Baton Rouge
This is my favorite lip product EVER, but I don’t think they make it any more, at least not the color I love. I’ve started using the liquid lip color in its place, but alas, nothing’s as good as this was!! Please bring it back!!!
Lungile M.
Clifton,VA
Love this lipstick and how pigmented the color is. I’d recommend it. Suitable for all skin types. Though color may vary with skin tone.
It ddnt really meet my expectations as it did not last long.
Kaci H.
Copperas Cove
Lasted but upon initial application didn’t go on smooth. Bought it from Ulta. Packaging was nice but due to application issues I wouldn’t buy again for the price I paid for it. I personally wouldn’t recommend this to others
Kate T.
Chicago
I liked this at the time I purchased it and it fulfilled a need adequately, but I am not so impressed with it now... I would like to try some of Stila’s other products to form a better opinion
Debbie H.
08754
The Stila Cosmetics Long Wear Lip color in the shade Lover is a must-have. A long lasting formula that is so comfortable to wear. I purchased mine thru Sephoria.com and couldn't be happier. The color is great for everyday use and I find myself reaching for it all the time. I definitely recommend this product.