BY STILA

Brenda L.
Boca Raton
Great product strongly recommend  ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip . I tried it a while back I love how long it lasted and I would deliberately recommend and would buy again Great product strongly recommend  ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip . I tried it a while back I love how long it lasted and I would deliberately recommend and would buy again
Emily H.
Nashville, TN
This is honestly my favorite product ever! It's funny because I always try to buy new lipsticks and forget that I already love Stila so much! I have two different colors and love both of them! This lipstick goes on well, and doesn't dry out! Both my colors have a matte finish and it stays moist all day!
Crystal M.
 Had bought this product off-line at Macy's .application was not as easy as I was expecting. It did apply smoothly but was hard to be precise with application . I would probably not buy this product line again only recommend for a good color
Lungile M.
Clifton,VA
Love this lipstick and how pigmented the color is. I’d recommend it. Suitable for all skin types. Though color may vary with skin tone.
It ddnt really meet my expectations as it did not last long.
Debbie H.
08754
The Stila Cosmetics Long Wear Lip color in the shade Lover is a must-have. A long lasting formula that is so comfortable to wear. I purchased mine thru Sephoria.com and couldn't be happier. The color is great for everyday use and I find myself reaching for it all the time. I definitely recommend this product.
Jahzeel G.
Anthony
Absolutely loved this product.
It’s is more on the pricey end, however I loved the feel on my lips and the color. Stila has some very beautiful colors that I can’t seem to find anywhere else.
Rachael L.
Piffard, NY
I received a sample of this in one my my monthly bags I receive and fell in love the color is crazy bright but doesn't make a big mess and stays on for hours. The actual tube is thin and fits perfectly in my clutch for emergency reapplication and the thin point makes it easy to outline my lips!
Nicole C.
Alamo, TX
Great long weekend highly pigmented lip liner. One of my favorites to use on a daily basis. Ensures that any of my red lipsticks that I apply over it doesn't run or streak out. You can use it as a base or as a lipstick all on it's on, it's that good.
Blaire M.
New York City
It lasted a really long time - all day! And the color was good for both day and night. It was easy to use also. Beyond my expectations, I wasn’t sure what to expect. The package was clear and informative and I’d buy it again.
Sandy C.
Winters, CA
This Stella lip color was a bit drying, but the color is really intense. The red basically glows it’s so bright! I would recommend it for a night out, but definitely pair it with a good primer or it will make your lips peel.