3 colors available

BY STILA

In the Nude Hallelujah!  A lipstick and gloss all in one that gives longer wear without drying your lips! The next revolution in lip wear is here!  A lipstick and lip gloss all in one that boasts extended wear while keeping lips feeling soft and smooth - never dry.  The secret is a blend of patent-pending polymers that provide long-lasting wear with rich pigment that glides on like your favorite gloss.  The tip of the pen is contoured to provide easy, precise application - hugging every curve of your lip. Note: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Lip Color, In the Nude see more...

Stila Long Wear Lip Color
  • "I love this stila lipstick because it last a long time and it's not sticky." in 1 review
  • "Not drying at all and super hydrating with amazing colors and very long lasting!" in 1 review
  • "It doesn't feel very drying even though it is a long lasting formula." in 1 review
  • "It stays put and isn't very drying." in 1 review
Lorelle P.
Lorelle P.
Tampa, FL
Darling is the perfect shade for me in Stila's Long Wear Lip Color. It is a light peachy nude with a bit of sparkle. Love it!! Unfortunately, it was discontinued some time ago. I bought as many as I could, and now I'm down to my last tube. It is a beautiful natural shade. I use this with no lip liner as I prefer a nude lip with no liner. Wish Stila would bring Darling back. 4 stars because product is discontinued.
Karie N.
Karie N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my Stila lip color! I love bright red lip colors and it is definitely pigmented to my liking. It looks really good on and it goes on smoothly and neatly. Even though the product says long lasting, mine doesn't last throughout the day. I'm not sure if it's something I do or the product, but I do have to reapply at least once. Other than that, it is a good product!
Hope S.
Hope S.
Macedonia, OH
I like the way that these are actually long lasting! They taste like just a regular lipstick, not gross but not amazing! They are very thin so I wish they came a little wider for easier application and so it wont break. I also wish there were more color options, because the formula rocks and I would use all the time!
Chelsea-Sierra L.
Chelsea-Sierra L.
Kennesaw, GA
This lipstick is very pigmented. I got so many compliment when I wear this lip color. It is easy to use ans apply and one coat last literally all day. It is pricey, but worth the money because it lasts. I would buy it again but in a different color since I still have alot in my last one because they last so long.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Review for: Coquette Pink Mauve
I am always looking for a great long wear lipstick. and trust me, it is not easy to find. I like this brand because it IS long wear. You have to reapply after eatinh but that is to be expected with any lipstick. for the price though I would purchase again. Mine cracked a little bit but nothing major
Ruth d.
Ruth d.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Serenade
Lets take a second to apreciate this lip product. I am the type of person that to go to college iin the morning i would not dress up. But the only thing i would put is this lipstick to give a little color to my lips . The color stayed there even after my all day drinking coffee mania. Love it
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Ridgewood, NY
Review for: Serenade
This particularly is my favorite form of lipstick. I got it for my prom five years ago and although elusive to find nowadays - I'd drop everything for it. It's long lasting and it's shelf life is better than most. It's also not as pricey as everything else in sephora
Kiki D.
Kiki D.
Obsessed!! Hope they never discontinue these, adorable is the perfect color for my fair complexion. Matte but feels creamy and not drying. Slim packaging makes for easy application, and fits in any handbag or small clutch! I tell everybody about these!
Caitlyn N.
Caitlyn N.
Irvine, CA
Nothing special, this product did not last very long on my lips. The formula was quite drying and looked too obvious on my lips. I prefer something a bit more natural looking and easy to apply. The color selection was nice, but I would not re-purchase.
audrey C.
audrey C.
Waller, TX
Review for: Serenade
This stuff is just the best ever! It has such a moisturizing formula while catering perfectly to your lips and making you look like a fashionista all at the same time! Where has this been all of my life? I wish i had known about this before now!
Zoia I.
Zoia I.
Cypress, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
will  it  dry  my  lips?
Andrea M.