8 colors available

BY STILA

Never heavy, chalky or dull, it provides a silky semi-matte finish for an air brushed look. Great for sensitive or dry skin. Picture-perfect skin is now a reality with our illuminating liquid foundation.  This silky, lightweight formula glides on effortlessly for sheer to medium coverage that hides flaws and imperfections so your left with a luminous, air brushed look.  A silky, semi-matte finish evens out natural skin tone to uncover your true beauty.  Infused with Mica, tiny crystals found in nature, this skin illuminator reflects light, leaving you radiant and glowing.  Perfect for sensitive or dry skin.  Simply brilliant! see more...

• Is this good for oily acne prone skin....I in fl...Be the first to answer!
  • What kind of coverage is this? Light medium full??1 Answers
  • Does this foundation oxidize, or does it mostly look the same all d...2 Answers
Stila Liquid Foundation Illuminating
  • "light coverage, glowing and definitely illuminating, found my perfect shade easily, i would recommend this for anyone in search of a natural look, never cakey, can be built to a medium coverage" in 2 reviews
  • "I used it all up and even received compliments on my skin while wearing it but I just prefer a medium to full coverage and a matte finish. " in 1 review
  • "it sort of oxidises and it meant to do that and leaves a very natural finish." in 1 review
  • "I tried this out again and I really liked it." in 1 review
Heather R.
Heather R.
I purchased this foundation only because I found it at tjmaxx for $12.99. I didn't hold high hopes for it. I applied this with a brush, and I was a little scared at first because it came off greasy looking. But once it settled into my skin and the rest of my makeup was on i loved the finish. It has a better first impression than my clinique foundation. I have 50 watts, which is a touch too dark, but I'm hoping to get back so I can get the lighter one they have as well.
I didn't give this a real go yet, as I had put it on at night to try it out, so I'm not sure of the wear. It does say it's a sheer to medium coverage. I find it to be more on the medium side. It also says it's buildable on areas that need more coverage. This did not oxidize on me. If you deal with oily skin this is not for you. I also did not try over a primer yet. Powder products went on beautiful over this foundation. I also didn't notice any odd creasing.
Mariell T.
Mariell T.
East Haven, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Found this at tj maxx for only $12 so grabbed it. I got it in the shade 10 watts which I'm assuming is the lightest. It comes in a little pump bottle which is very helpful. The coverage is light to medium and you can build it up but I prefer one layer for a nice sheer look. Gives you that nice glowing summery look. Has some shimmer to it which I don't mind in the summer, wouldn't wear it all year. Makes you look dewy and fresh. Didn't make my skin oily. Stuck to a little dry patch I had though, not very noticeable.
Caitlyn S.
Caitlyn S.
Clarksville , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found this for 12.99 at Tjmaxx. I have used stills eye shadows in the past so I was really excited to try this foundation. I really like the glow i get from this foundation. It is a super light dewy foundation. It smells like raw potatoes to me so that's displeasing. If you like a light low pigment foundation then this is the perfect one for you. I personally like more pigment in my foundation but will definitely use this on a day I want to look more natural.
Audrey C.
Audrey C.
Cincinnati, OH
Super natural and illuminating. It is a perfect match for me. I am rating this based on my range of use. This is not a product that I currently use every day. It is more for summer days when a lighter coverage is desired. My skin is combination and I found this comfortable to wear. It doesn't feel like I am wearing makeup.
Karla P.
Karla P.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
This foundation was a mess for me. I tried applying it several different ways, and it always looked like a glittery mess on my face, with almost chunks of what looked like dry foundation. Not long lasting, made me oily, and I would not recommend this. However most of other Stila products are great
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
I just recently got this foundation. I'm not one for spending $38 on a 1fl oz bottle of foundation. But, i found this at Marshalls for only $13. I'm absolutely in love. It's a light/medium coverage and makes my face glow like I use an illuminator underneath, highly recommend it.
Paola G.
Paola G.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have not had the chance to try it because I am now full of other brands I am also to experience, but is there on my shelf waiting for a second use, the first time you use it I thought it was very good, something liquid but its consistency It was good
marivel r.
marivel r.
Sebastian, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found a bottle of this at TJ Maxx for only 12. But I didn't like the coverage its a little to sheer for me I prefer medium to full coverage. It also made my face look oily
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Rochester, NY
Loved that this didn't give me a cakey finish. Looked very natural. This is my first time purchasing this product but Would purchase again!
Melinda J.
Melinda J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its light and very dewy once applied keeping things looking fresh & young. I like it but I prefer products that have more coverage
Jamie J.
Jamie J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this compare to other foundation? Is it cakey or heavy?
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Holden, MA
Does this foundation oxidize, or does it mostly look the same all day long? Also, does it stay on pretty well, or will it leave marks on my shirt collars and phone?
Julyssa H.
Julyssa H.
Orange, NJ
I've been wanting to try this foundation for so long. I have combo skin but more on the dry side; can anyone tell me if I should try this product out?
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Campbell, CA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Jessica  E.
Jessica E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this cover and does it leave lines or look streaky? Needing a FULL coverage foundation!