BY STILA

stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956. see more...

• Did this dry out anyone's lips??4 Answers
  • I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what ...5 Answers
  • Are they real stay all day liquid lipstick? How they work?2 Answers
Trisha F.
Esparto , CA
I received the hot pink one as a gift to try out and I'm so glad I didn't pay for this because I loathe it so much. It is such an obnoxious color I don't know how it would look good on anyone. Plus the fact that it stays on all day and I didn't like it I didn't appreciate . But hey if you like this kind of stuff it is a really good quality and it does last all day
Nora S.
Staten Island, NY
I can eat 6 meals and wash my mouth a milion times and this lipstick will Still stay on. It really is the most potent of lipsticks that I own. I wear it when at work when I don't have access to my locker to reapply but its chemical formula does it justice.
Jessica K.
I am pleased with the pigment in these lip stains but there is a very thick unruly issue when first applied. The lip stick seems to just stay on the top of your lips without penetrating to absorb the product. It takes a bit for it to actually settle. Unfortunately, there is still a thick layer coating your lips that finds it way onto cups and clothes.
Ramya P.
Los Angeles
Stila all day liquid lipstick stays on lips for long time... it has a attractive packing I bought it from ulta..gives matte finish easy to apply... doesn't dry out the lips... it is not at all patchy... I was thinking to buy few more shades and even wanted to try tarted lipsticksStila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick
Jazzlyn S.
bonney lake
Packaging is simple and chic and easy to bring around. I got it from ulta which was convenient since it's close by. Super long lasting, I've used two different shades and I love them both and would recommend the line to any person! I used a nude and a bright coral and love them both. Even layers with one coat.
Raquel P.
Palmetto, FL
I love this set! Stila is so light on the lips and doesn't leave them feeling dried out like other lipsticks. My lips still felt soft and moisturized. I wore the red color for my wedding day and it stayed put through the entire ceremony, the reception, the food and all the kissing. Well most of the kissing.
Laurel D.
Berkeley, CA
I love this duo! It's perfect for my party needs: small, vibrant, pigment-packed and long-lasting. Solid value, esp if you are not ready to commit to a full-sized tube of either. Besos is my favorite red of all time, too! I highly recommend these lipsticks for anyone who needs good tubes to travel with
Susan M.
When I 1st used this, I didn’t like it. I’d use a tiny amount and it would spread off my lips. I eventually figured out how to use it so it would stay where I wanted it. It stains nicely and lasts a long time. Smells good too. And I use so little at a time that the product is worth the money.
Sarah E.
Rogers, AR
The color in this kit are both beautiful and well pigmented. Application was smooth and even. The texture is almost a whipped mousse feel, and they smell delicious. While they do last longer than regular lipstick, my colourpop liquid lipsticks last far longer and have a better price point.
Mallory F.
Where do I even begin? This is my all time favorite red liquid lipstick. It stays for hours and doesn't transfer! I wear it at least once a week and have already replaced it 2 times in the last 4 months. I may have a problem, but I truly love this lipstick!
Kristina S.
I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
KISSIMMEE, FL
Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Kansas City
How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Philadelphia, PA
Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Niveen J.
Las Vegas, NV
I just ordered mine from Sephora. To tell you the truth I am a little nervous I never order online. Hopefully I won't regret it. Can't wait to get them💕👄💋💄