Add a Photo

By STILA
#95 in Lipstick
stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956.
Photos (15)
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Merrimack, NH

Great pack of gloss. I wish that they were a little bit larger but overall I am supremely happy with the quality of this product. Somewhat expensive but worth it. Not sticky or slippery, happy soft medium.
Jocelyn S.
Jocelyn S.
Nashville, TN

If I remember it correctly, it has a very strong smell. Not a fan. The color is very bright, i got the hot pink one. It dries very quickly, but does not dry my lips. I just really dislike the smell. Sorry.
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Charlotte, Nc

I absolutely love how bold the color is! It definitely stays on for a while UNTIL you eat or drink something and then it gets all over everything. It somehow still stays on even after so much rubbing off.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
North Andover, MA

LOVE these Stay All Day. Wore one on a slight out where I was drinking and eating for a long time and they didn't budge. They are dry and get drier as the night goes on, but the color payout is amazing.
Teresa K.
Teresa K.
Fraser, MI

This lipsticks are so pigmented and they last all day this is an amazing makeup product . I did not buy it I received this product in a Birchbox it is amazing. This product has exceeded my expectations.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Colton, Ca

This set is to die for! All the colors are beautiful and last a very long time even after eating and drinking i seem not to have to reapply because the color is still fully pigmented and looks nice
Tina Marie M.
Tina Marie M.

Stay all day for sure and the minis are the best ! I would love to own all of the colors. they are a staple in my bag. very nice packaging and application brush. have to use a mirror to put on.
Cecilia C.
Cecilia C.

They're nice colors and very pigmented, but almost every time I where them my lips look all wrinkly so I end up just taking it off. I want to love these but maybe I'm just doing something wrong
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
San Antonio, TX

I love this. Feels like I have nothing on. It definitely is true to color and covers well. Only thing I don't like is after wearing this all day it like clumps up. But I think it just happens.
Dana F.
Dana F.
Pineville, MO

This is one of my favorite liquid lipstick formulas. So hydrating. Honestly feels to me like I'm putting on a really creamy lipstick or gloss. They dry down to the most beautiful matte finish
Kristina S.
Kristina S.

I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
Alyia R.
Kissimmee, FL

Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City

How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
Philadelphia , PA

Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Niveen J.
Niveen J.
Las Vegas , NV

I just ordered mine from Sephora. To tell you the truth I am a little nervous I never order online. Hopefully I won't regret it. Can't wait to get themπŸ’•πŸ‘„πŸ’‹πŸ’„

Join Now