Add a Photo

By STILA
#241 in Lipstick
stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956.
Photos (15)
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Colton, Ca

This set is to die for! All the colors are beautiful and last a very long time even after eating and drinking i seem not to have to reapply because the color is still fully pigmented and looks nice
Cecilia C.
Cecilia C.

They're nice colors and very pigmented, but almost every time I where them my lips look all wrinkly so I end up just taking it off. I want to love these but maybe I'm just doing something wrong
Tina Marie M.
Tina Marie M.

Stay all day for sure and the minis are the best ! I would love to own all of the colors. they are a staple in my bag. very nice packaging and application brush. have to use a mirror to put on.
Dana F.
Dana F.
Pineville, MO

This is one of my favorite liquid lipstick formulas. So hydrating. Honestly feels to me like I'm putting on a really creamy lipstick or gloss. They dry down to the most beautiful matte finish
Julie S.
Julie S.
Fresno, CA

Love this liquid lip! I have the shade Firey. It is such a great bright red! This formula does not dry your lips or flake through out the day. This is the perfect red for summer and a tan!
Kavita R.
Kavita R.

Love them. They are so pigmented and apply
smoothly. It lasts a long time on the lips without
feeling flaky. And these are value packs I love , as I can
try it before getting the full size
Nichole G.
Nichole G.

Love Stila liquid lipsticks. Colors are amazing! Will not use a different brand if I can help it! stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value)
Cierra S.
Cierra S.
Fort Riley, KS

Loveeeeee these so much!! The color is very pigmented and it lasted through a meal and drinking water! Only had to do a small touch up! I will definitely be getting more of these!
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Pasadena, MD

This stuff does not budge. That can be a problem is you mess up. I liked the product but had a huge problem when I missed my lip a tad bit. The color is also obnoxiously bright
adriana c.
adriana c.

Lipsticks go on very smooth on the lips, they apply very easily and last all day. They have a variety of different colors, I own a few different shades and I really like them.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.

I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
Alyia R.
Kissimmee, FL

Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City

How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
Philadelphia, PA

Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Niveen J.
Niveen J.
Las Vegas , NV

I just ordered mine from Sephora. To tell you the truth I am a little nervous I never order online. Hopefully I won't regret it. Can't wait to get them💕👄💋💄

Join Now