Add a Photo

By STILA
#95 in Lipstick
stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956.
Photos (15)
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Calgary

Love love love. Beautiful colors, full coverage, very little product needed, beautifully matt. Only complaint is that any additional layers feel extremely thick and it's better to take off and reapply which is impossible.
Bela F.
Bela F.
Dublin, CA

Perfection, it's matte and lasts all day. I ate and it stayed! I love it, the "beso" is a true red. Yes it's matte but if you hydrate your lips before it'll look amazing. Yes, it's on the expensive side but so worth it.
Ieland F.
Ieland F.

These colors are very pigmented and versatile for many different looks! They stay a long time and look great on plus they come in nice packaging! My only complaint is that they dry out your lips do put on a balm first!
Keri T.
Keri T.
Lakeville, MN

These have great pigmentation and are a fantastic deal in this kit! These don't dry my lips out, and aren't overly sticky. Stila always has the best kits around Christmas!! I can't wait to see what they have this year!
Berni W.
Berni W.

Stay all day is right! I love these bad boys. I use this a lot. Have over 10 colours. Perfect for any occasion for beach to ballroom they have you covered. Beautiful packaging. Love this stuff will definitely by again.
Jaylee D.
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute , IN

I love this liquid lipsticks so much! It was honestly so worth the price. I wore the pink out all night and believe it or not it lasted through everything. I would recommend you try them and see how they do for you :)
Mary B.
Mary B.

This stuff seriously stays all day. I love the color selection and would recommend to those who don't want to have to reapply. Is a little thick so be careful how much you put on. Other than that I love this stuff!
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Teaneck, NJ

I love these colors! They are so bright and they make such a statement. The packaging is so cute! It's great price for what it Is! I always get a ton of compliments when I wear this. I have it in the hot pink color
Loretta L.
Loretta L.
Gold Coast

This is the cutest little set ever. I really do love a bright matte pop of colour on the lip, and Stila always nail it for me! Their formula is hydrating but long wearing and they have so many beautiful shades!
STEPHANIE S.
STEPHANIE S.

IT IS A FANTASTIC PRODUCT, YOU CAN FEEL YOUR LIPS GENTLE AND SOFTY, AND SAME TIME, THE COLOR LAST FOR HOURS! WITH DRAMATICS COLOR, I RECOMMEND TO OTHER THIS PRODUCTS. YOU WILL NEVER KEEP TO FEEL SEXY WITH IT
Kristina S.
Kristina S.

I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
Alyia R.
Kissimmee, FL

Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City

How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
Philadelphia , PA

Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Niveen J.
Niveen J.
Las Vegas , NV

I just ordered mine from Sephora. To tell you the truth I am a little nervous I never order online. Hopefully I won't regret it. Can't wait to get themπŸ’•πŸ‘„πŸ’‹πŸ’„

Join Now