BY STILA

stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956. see more...

• Did this dry out anyone's lips??4 Answers
  • I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what ...5 Answers
  • Are they real stay all day liquid lipstick? How they work?2 Answers
Nikky S.
These Colors Are Everything I Was Looking For. Purchased This At Sephora. Really Does Stay On All Day. Had To Put It To The Test & It Didn't Fade At All. Love It.
carissa b.
Astoria, NY
Easily my favorite lip product. I have loads of these colours. It literally lasts all day even after eating. Rarely have to reapply (maybe once in an entire day)
Tionne G.
Snellville , GA
The liquid lipsticks are so long wearing and buttery on the lip but still have a matte finish . The smell is even great , but the colors show up beautiful and pigmented
Katie S.
Villa Rica, GA
This stuff stays on so well!!!!! The applicator is a little larger than I like, but the color is lustrous and gorgeous. It goes on wet, but dries a beautiful color.
Alaina W.
I bought this exact two pack, waiting in line at Ulta. They always get you with those bins up by the counter. Anyway, I saw this and figured I'd get more bang for my buck with this mini two pack than one full size. I mainly wanted the red, Beso, because it's popular and I've seen it on a lot of beauty bloggers. The formula is very creamy upon application, but totally dried out your lips after a while. This is the only liquid lipstick I've had that flakes off. The colour payoff is still amazing. The red is a little too cherry for me taste. I have fair skin and dark hair, so darker shades tend to compliment me more. As for the pink? It's kind of a yikes colour to anyone who doesn't have the style sense to pull it off. I wore it when I attended a galaxy/space themed party, but it's not something in my everyday bag at all.
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
The lipstick are so soft on your lips and glide on so smoothly. Not to mention I wore the lipstick all day and my lips felt smooth, they didn't crack, and the color looked FLAWLESS the entire day. I separated the colors into reds, browns, pinks, nudes, purples, and dark colors like black and dark reds. None of the colors are super bold when you wear them. Although they have a lot of color, the colors are so soft you could wear any of them after hours or just to look cute during the day AND you don't have to rub and rub to get the full color you want. I highly recommend this lipstick
Erica S.
Wow i am pretty impressed with this liquid lipstick duo by Stila. To be honest i almost didnt purchase this duo set because when i tried Stila lip products like this in the past, i did not like anything about them at all. These sat all day ones are nothing like those thankfully. These truly last a long time, have great color payoff, are bold beautiful colors, does not dry my lips or have a funky texture or smell/taste.
Sarina J.
Brooklyn, NY
I adore this set. This was my first time trying stila's liquid lips and I love the formula. It is quick-drying and this red is MY red! Beso is the perfect red for my skin tone, I can literally wear it with a bare face and feel good. It doesn't wash me out or look too harsh. My lips also don't feel completely dried out when taking my makeup off at the end of the day. I do wish it had a bit more staying power (I usually have to reapply 1-2 times during the day) but I guess that is a trade off with the drying effect.
Christie T.
I really like the stila liquid lipstick it dries really fast and last for hours the color is amazing I really like how the pink one looks it a bright pink the price is ok and worth it they smell really nice I would recommend trying them soon if you haven't yet they go on really smooth and they don't make your lips feel dry I really like the formula
Alisa H.
So I was really unsure about this product, had never used it, but got it at as a gift so I gave it a shot. I have tiny tiny lips, and this color was dark. When I applied it, it was very wet and a little brighter than I thought but within a few seconds it was a beautiful matte! And the color is gorgeous! But also it stayed all day!!
Kristina S.
I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
KISSIMMEE, FL
Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Kansas City
How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Philadelphia, PA
Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Niveen J.
Las Vegas, NV
I just ordered mine from Sephora. To tell you the truth I am a little nervous I never order online. Hopefully I won't regret it. Can't wait to get them💕👄💋💄