Add a Photo

By STILA
#152 in Lipstick
stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956.
Photos (15)
Loretta L.
Loretta L.
Gold Coast

This is the cutest little set ever. I really do love a bright matte pop of colour on the lip, and Stila always nail it for me! Their formula is hydrating but long wearing and they have so many beautiful shades!
Jocelyn S.
Jocelyn S.
Nashville, TN

If I remember it correctly, it has a very strong smell. Not a fan. The color is very bright, i got the hot pink one. It dries very quickly, but does not dry my lips. I just really dislike the smell. Sorry.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Merrimack, NH

Great pack of gloss. I wish that they were a little bit larger but overall I am supremely happy with the quality of this product. Somewhat expensive but worth it. Not sticky or slippery, happy soft medium.
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Charlotte, NC

I absolutely love how bold the color is! It definitely stays on for a while UNTIL you eat or drink something and then it gets all over everything. It somehow still stays on even after so much rubbing off.
Teresa K.
Teresa K.
Fraser, MI

This lipsticks are so pigmented and they last all day this is an amazing makeup product . I did not buy it I received this product in a Birchbox it is amazing. This product has exceeded my expectations.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Colton, Ca

This set is to die for! All the colors are beautiful and last a very long time even after eating and drinking i seem not to have to reapply because the color is still fully pigmented and looks nice
Tina Marie M.
Tina Marie M.

Stay all day for sure and the minis are the best ! I would love to own all of the colors. they are a staple in my bag. very nice packaging and application brush. have to use a mirror to put on.
Cecilia C.
Cecilia C.

They're nice colors and very pigmented, but almost every time I where them my lips look all wrinkly so I end up just taking it off. I want to love these but maybe I'm just doing something wrong
Dana F.
Dana F.
Pineville, MO

This is one of my favorite liquid lipstick formulas. So hydrating. Honestly feels to me like I'm putting on a really creamy lipstick or gloss. They dry down to the most beautiful matte finish
Julie S.
Julie S.
Fresno, CA

Love this liquid lip! I have the shade Firey. It is such a great bright red! This formula does not dry your lips or flake through out the day. This is the perfect red for summer and a tan!
Kristina S.
Kristina S.

I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
Alyia R.
Kissimmee, FL

Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City

How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
Philadelphia, PA

Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Niveen J.
Niveen J.
Las Vegas , NV

I just ordered mine from Sephora. To tell you the truth I am a little nervous I never order online. Hopefully I won't regret it. Can't wait to get them💕👄💋💄

Join Now