Add a Photo

By STILA
#152 in Lipstick
stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956.
Photos (15)
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Rexburg, ID

Super creamy and long lasting. I received a small sample from Birchbox in the color Bella. It has a doe foot applicator and applies really well. It last for 5 hours or more. It met my expectations and is not drying. Would totally recommend it.
Gwen M.
Gwen M.

These are nice liquid lipsticks, they are on the drying side but they have a wonderful finish and don't exaggerate imperfections on the lips. They are long lasting and have a very velvet finish. The colors are very flattering, I love the red
Amelia B.
Amelia B.

Just toooo sticky. The color showed up way more than I expected though, and it seems to be long lasting, it lasts over meals and drinks but I just can't stand it when my hair sticks to my lips and I can't even get the gloss off of my hair.
jahnai s.
jahnai s.
Smyrna, GA

i never used this myself but iut was my friends birthday. but she said she loved the way it looked on her so i have no probelm with this brand and yess it is long lasting. it is a little pricey but its wourth it. and yes i would buy again
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Southern Pines, NC

A lip product that lasts! I put it on once & don't need to reapply for several hours! It also does not smear very easily, which is something that I'm prone to cause because I'm a face touched. The colors all also compliment my skin tone!
Kyra U.
Kyra U.
Goodyear, AZ

I just got fiery and I'm obsessed with it. I've been looking for a good red matte lipstick and the stila stay all days did it for me. It really does last all day and it doesn't get gross and crusty like other brands. Highly recommend❤️
Michii p.
Michii p.

omg I love these every time I run the have to go shopping again because I feel they are babes and bring good enbase bone can leave if my wallet and carry it in the pocket of pants I like a lot but when use is me shrivel a little lips
Carly F.
Carly F.
Washington, DC

These liquid lipsticks are very good. They are quite pigmented and dry down really quickly.

They are not that long lasting. You have to reapply after eating or drinking. You can use a lipliner to extend the wear.

I would buy again.
Alex R.
Alex R.
Spring Valley, CA

I love this mousse formula. Not drying at all. But this pink is bright!!! I've only ever worn it out once to a pride event. It's that bright that it's not very wearable. But the formula is amazing so I recommend the other colors.
Zaneta N.
Zaneta N.

Love love love!! I live by these stains they are long lasting and work extremely well. I only need to reapply once or twice throughout an entire day. Very smooth finish and the colors are super rich definitely a must have for me
Kristina S.
Kristina S.

I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
Alyia R.
Kissimmee, FL

Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City

How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
Philadelphia , PA

Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Niveen J.
Niveen J.
Las Vegas , NV

I just ordered mine from Sephora. To tell you the truth I am a little nervous I never order online. Hopefully I won't regret it. Can't wait to get them💕👄💋💄

Join Now