Add a Photo

By STILA
#241 in Lipstick
stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956.
Photos (15)
Pallavi S.
Pallavi S.
Kansas City

I have one of this...but seriously don't like it...may be it didn't work for me...it always patchy on my lips...after applying my lips always feel dry so not working for me...wanna try some other product may be they works
Ieland F.
Ieland F.

These colors are very pigmented and versatile for many different looks! They stay a long time and look great on plus they come in nice packaging! My only complaint is that they dry out your lips do put on a balm first!
Jaylee D.
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN

I love this liquid lipsticks so much! It was honestly so worth the price. I wore the pink out all night and believe it or not it lasted through everything. I would recommend you try them and see how they do for you :)
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Teaneck, NJ

I love these colors! They are so bright and they make such a statement. The packaging is so cute! It's great price for what it Is! I always get a ton of compliments when I wear this. I have it in the hot pink color
Mary B.
Mary B.

This stuff seriously stays all day. I love the color selection and would recommend to those who don't want to have to reapply. Is a little thick so be careful how much you put on. Other than that I love this stuff!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Cedar Hill, MO

These are some of the best lip sticks for all day long wear. I was really impressed with it. It's great but it is a little pricey in comparison to drug store brands. I would recommend 100%. Its a great product!
Jocelyn S.
Jocelyn S.
Nashville, TN

If I remember it correctly, it has a very strong smell. Not a fan. The color is very bright, i got the hot pink one. It dries very quickly, but does not dry my lips. I just really dislike the smell. Sorry.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Merrimack, NH

Great pack of gloss. I wish that they were a little bit larger but overall I am supremely happy with the quality of this product. Somewhat expensive but worth it. Not sticky or slippery, happy soft medium.
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Charlotte, NC

I absolutely love how bold the color is! It definitely stays on for a while UNTIL you eat or drink something and then it gets all over everything. It somehow still stays on even after so much rubbing off.
Teresa K.
Teresa K.
Fraser, MI

This lipsticks are so pigmented and they last all day this is an amazing makeup product . I did not buy it I received this product in a Birchbox it is amazing. This product has exceeded my expectations.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.

I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
Alyia R.
Kissimmee, FL

Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City

How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
Philadelphia, PA

Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Niveen J.
Niveen J.
Las Vegas , NV

I just ordered mine from Sephora. To tell you the truth I am a little nervous I never order online. Hopefully I won't regret it. Can't wait to get them💕👄💋💄

Join Now