BY STILA

stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956. see more...

• Did this dry out anyone's lips??4 Answers
  • I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what ...5 Answers
  • Are they real stay all day liquid lipstick? How they work?2 Answers
Casey M.
penacook, NH
This lipstick is great! Stays a good portion of the day (around 7-8 hours!!!) and when you add another coat later it still layers well. They also have a great selection of colors and I have gotten the whole set!
Margaret Q.
Port Chester , NY
As beautiful as these colors are, it feathers pretty badly and if you don’t scrub and moisturize your lips before application, it will dry your lips out and will show on your lips.
Belinda S.
Denton , TX
Who would have ever thought when I picked this up that it would be one of my favorites. A little product goes a long way and it actually stains your lips and stays all day.
Purvi P.
I loved this brand and particular product because it went on so smoothly and actually stayed on all day. I used it during a wedding which was an all day event and the color didnt fade or crack.
Andrea F.
Great product. Loved it. Something I use often and enjoy. It's something every girl should try. I give it five stars all day long. You can't go wrong with something so awesome. I recommend giving it a try!!!
Trista N.
Daytona Beach, FL
I like this product but it is very hard to get off. When they say stay all day they mean it. The color is very intense and only to be warned if you want it on all day
Stevie M.
Love these. All shades are gorgeous. Scent is great, they last are not tooo drying but dry matte. AN OVERALL GREAT PRODUCT. beso is one of my fave shades and patina.
Brianna M.
Brainerd, MN
I loved this! Tge colors are amazing! And goes on so smooth! Its defentiley worth the money! If your like me when it comes to makeup you cant go wrong getting this!
Madalyn N.
San Antonio, TX
I don’t love this brand of lipsticks but I also don’t have anything bad to say about them. They are just very average to me. It’s not the first thing I would reach for at a makeup store
Wildelise O.
East Windsor, NJ
I don't know why but this liquid lipstick formula gets so crusty and ugly on my lips I just don't like it. The colors are stunning but the formula it's no for me.
Kristina S.
I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
KISSIMMEE, FL
Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Kansas City
How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Philadelphia, PA
Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Niveen J.
Las Vegas, NV
I just ordered mine from Sephora. To tell you the truth I am a little nervous I never order online. Hopefully I won't regret it. Can't wait to get them💕👄💋💄