Add a Photo

By STILA
#111 in Lipstick
stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956.
Photos (12)
Michii p.
Michii p.

omg I love these every time I run the have to go shopping again because I feel they are babes and bring good enbase bone can leave if my wallet and carry it in the pocket of pants I like a lot but when use is me shrivel a little lips
Carly F.
Carly F.
Washington, DC

These liquid lipsticks are very good. They are quite pigmented and dry down really quickly.

They are not that long lasting. You have to reapply after eating or drinking. You can use a lipliner to extend the wear.

I would buy again.
Alex R.
Alex R.
Spring Valley, CA

I love this mousse formula. Not drying at all. But this pink is bright!!! I've only ever worn it out once to a pride event. It's that bright that it's not very wearable. But the formula is amazing so I recommend the other colors.
Zaneta N.
Zaneta N.

Love love love!! I live by these stains they are long lasting and work extremely well. I only need to reapply once or twice throughout an entire day. Very smooth finish and the colors are super rich definitely a must have for me
Amie W.
Amie W.
Birmingham, AL

I had very high hopes for Stila liquid lipsticks because I do love the brand but I think they leave a bit to be desired. There's something about the consistency I don't love. They're kind of thin and then become a big clumpy.
Pallavi S.
Pallavi S.
Kansas City

I have one of this...but seriously don't like it...may be it didn't work for me...it always patchy on my lips...after applying my lips always feel dry so not working for me...wanna try some other product may be they works
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Calgary

Love love love. Beautiful colors, full coverage, very little product needed, beautifully matt. Only complaint is that any additional layers feel extremely thick and it's better to take off and reapply which is impossible.
Keri T.
Keri T.
Lakeville, MN

These have great pigmentation and are a fantastic deal in this kit! These don't dry my lips out, and aren't overly sticky. Stila always has the best kits around Christmas!! I can't wait to see what they have this year!
Berni W.
Berni W.

Stay all day is right! I love these bad boys. I use this a lot. Have over 10 colours. Perfect for any occasion for beach to ballroom they have you covered. Beautiful packaging. Love this stuff will definitely by again.
Jaylee D.
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute , IN

I love this liquid lipsticks so much! It was honestly so worth the price. I wore the pink out all night and believe it or not it lasted through everything. I would recommend you try them and see how they do for you :)
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City

How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
Philadelphia , PA

Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Phoenix, AZ

Does this lipstick dry down matte and if so, how long does it take? Also, is there any transfer once it is dry? Thank you!
Catalina C.
Catalina C.
Concepción

Niveen J.
Niveen J.
Las Vegas , NV

I just ordered mine from Sephora. To tell you the truth I am a little nervous I never order online. Hopefully I won't regret it. Can't wait to get them💕👄💋💄

Join Now