Add a Photo

By STILA
#206 in Lipstick
stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956.
Photos (15)
Gwen M.
Gwen M.

These are nice liquid lipsticks, they are on the drying side but they have a wonderful finish and don't exaggerate imperfections on the lips. They are long lasting and have a very velvet finish. The colors are very flattering, I love the red
Amelia B.
Amelia B.

Just toooo sticky. The color showed up way more than I expected though, and it seems to be long lasting, it lasts over meals and drinks but I just can't stand it when my hair sticks to my lips and I can't even get the gloss off of my hair.
harley b.
harley b.

I love this product! It works very well and has great color! I can put it on in the morning and it will last almost all day. Sometimes I do need to re apply after eating but that's normal. And also doesn't come off onto other things easily
jahnai s.
jahnai s.
Smyrna, GA

i never used this myself but iut was my friends birthday. but she said she loved the way it looked on her so i have no probelm with this brand and yess it is long lasting. it is a little pricey but its wourth it. and yes i would buy again
Kyra U.
Kyra U.
Goodyear, AZ

I just got fiery and I'm obsessed with it. I've been looking for a good red matte lipstick and the stila stay all days did it for me. It really does last all day and it doesn't get gross and crusty like other brands. Highly recommend❤️
Alex R.
Alex R.
Spring Valley, CA

I love this mousse formula. Not drying at all. But this pink is bright!!! I've only ever worn it out once to a pride event. It's that bright that it's not very wearable. But the formula is amazing so I recommend the other colors.
Zaneta N.
Zaneta N.
Houston, Tx

Love love love!! I live by these stains they are long lasting and work extremely well. I only need to reapply once or twice throughout an entire day. Very smooth finish and the colors are super rich definitely a must have for me
Amie W.
Amie W.
Birmingham, AL

I had very high hopes for Stila liquid lipsticks because I do love the brand but I think they leave a bit to be desired. There's something about the consistency I don't love. They're kind of thin and then become a big clumpy.
taylor w.
taylor w.
Fargo, ND

This applied super nice and smooth. The colors were a little extravagant for me and my pale skin and boring outfit routine. The color did stay on faithfully! Was hard to wash it off, seemed to take a while and good scrubbin'!
Tilly D.
Tilly D.
Cleburne, TX

I just love these liquid lipsticks they really do stay all day the packaging is just the cutest and I really like the red one because it's very hard to find a red that I feel comfortable wearing but this one is my favorite!
Kristina S.
Kristina S.

I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
Alyia R.
Kissimmee, FL

Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City

How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
Philadelphia, PA

Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Niveen J.
Niveen J.
Las Vegas , NV

I just ordered mine from Sephora. To tell you the truth I am a little nervous I never order online. Hopefully I won't regret it. Can't wait to get them💕👄💋💄

Join Now