BY STILA

stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956. see more...

• Did this dry out anyone's lips??4 Answers
  • I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what ...5 Answers
  • Are they real stay all day liquid lipstick? How they work?2 Answers
Madeleine C.
Gilbert, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This will always be my favorite brand of lipstick. When they say stay all day they mean stay all day. This doesn’t smudge or smear. The color is amazing! It’s a little doesn’t but worth it because it lasts forever.
Shorty D.
Long Beach, Ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
These things truly do stay all day! They are super pigmented, the colors are beautiful and don't get crackly. They also don't transfer or feel drying on the lips. They are truly matte which I love because I don't like shine unless it's gloss
Raven W.
Moreno Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this cute little duo to try the brand and I fell in love. The pigment is amazing. They go on smooth and stay put. The only downside is that they can be a bit drying after a full day of wear.
Ashley W.
Cape Carteret, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Stila has one of my most favorited liquid lipstick formulas. The shades of these are absolutely beautiful. They stay on all day long and don’t completely dry my lips out like a typical liquid lipstick would.
Mandi M.
Florence, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best liquid lipsticks on tthe market right now. I compare these to Kylie cosmetics and urbandecay vice liquid lipsticks. So good so pigmented and not drying. I want them all !!!
Sophia P.
Roxbury , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Here are some of my favorite liquid lippies!! They are so pigmented and he longevity is AMAZING! I definitely recommend these. The packaging is super cute too and the applicator is very nice.
Joselyn M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favorite lip stain beso the red one.. it’s stays on all day and it’s the perfect shade of red. If u are looking for a red lip stains that last all day this one is one I recommend.
heather d.
pensacola
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another amazing product. No big surprise there! The pigmentation is on point and it last for hours!! Love the feel and look on the lips and it doesn’t leave my lips dry or flakey. I️ am obsessed with the color too!!
Cassidy B.
Spencer , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This liquid lipstick literally stays on my lips almost all day, I usually apply another coat later in the day but other than that it sticks pretty well, and it doesn't dry my lips out!
Zuri A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this formula the darker shade is the best on my skin tone, but I have other colors I love, like they last a long time from the lightest to the darkest they have long wearing power.
Kristina S.
I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
KISSIMMEE, FL
Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Kansas City
How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Philadelphia
Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Viviana A.
Bell, CA
Are they real stay all day liquid lipstick? How they work?