BY STILA #96 in Lipstick

stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956. see more...

• Did this dry out anyone's lips??4 Answers
  • I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is...5 Answers
  • Are they real stay all day liquid lipstick? How they work?2 Answers
Zaneta N.
Zaneta N.
Houston, Tx
Love love love!! I live by these stains they are long lasting and work extremely well. I only need to reapply once or twice throughout an entire day. Very smooth finish and the colors are super rich definitely a must have for me
Amie W.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Review for: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value)
I had very high hopes for Stila liquid lipsticks because I do love the brand but I think they leave a bit to be desired. There's something about the consistency I don't love. They're kind of thin and then become a big clumpy.
Tilly D.
Tilly D.
Cleburne, TX
I just love these liquid lipsticks they really do stay all day the packaging is just the cutest and I really like the red one because it's very hard to find a red that I feel comfortable wearing but this one is my favorite!
Pallavi S.
Pallavi S.
Kansas City
I have one of this...but seriously don't like it...may be it didn't work for me...it always patchy on my lips...after applying my lips always feel dry so not working for me...wanna try some other product may be they works
Ieland F.
Ieland F.
These colors are very pigmented and versatile for many different looks! They stay a long time and look great on plus they come in nice packaging! My only complaint is that they dry out your lips do put on a balm first!
Jaylee D.
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
I love this liquid lipsticks so much! It was honestly so worth the price. I wore the pink out all night and believe it or not it lasted through everything. I would recommend you try them and see how they do for you :)
Mary B.
Mary B.
This stuff seriously stays all day. I love the color selection and would recommend to those who don't want to have to reapply. Is a little thick so be careful how much you put on. Other than that I love this stuff!
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Teaneck , NJ
I love these colors! They are so bright and they make such a statement. The packaging is so cute! It's great price for what it Is! I always get a ton of compliments when I wear this. I have it in the hot pink color
Jocelyn S.
Jocelyn S.
Nashville, TN
If I remember it correctly, it has a very strong smell. Not a fan. The color is very bright, i got the hot pink one. It dries very quickly, but does not dry my lips. I just really dislike the smell. Sorry.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Merrimack, NH
Great pack of gloss. I wish that they were a little bit larger but overall I am supremely happy with the quality of this product. Somewhat expensive but worth it. Not sticky or slippery, happy soft medium.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
Alyia R.
KISSIMMEE, FL
Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City
How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
philadelphia, PA
Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Viviana A.
Viviana A.
Bell, CA
Are they real stay all day liquid lipstick? How they work?