BY STILA

stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956. see more...

• Did this dry out anyone's lips??4 Answers
  • I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what ...5 Answers
  • Are they real stay all day liquid lipstick? How they work?2 Answers
Kristen S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these colors. They’re very pigmented and if you stay away from greasy food, they last all day. They don’t feel drying like most liquid lipsticks. And they’re tiny so they’re great for tossing into your purse.
Kelsey G.
Dallastown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
You can’t go wrong with a stila liquid lip! They have a very interesting mouse like formula that I love. It feels soft on the lips and not drying. The color range is great and they apply opaque and easy. Love them!
Bambi S.
Douglassville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super pigmented! Wow I was surprised! And smelled very yummy! Only issue I had with this product was it was very drying and I wasn’t expecting that. Color was very long lasting and I enjoyed it. Would recommend!
Misty R.
Kingston , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand of lipstick. It is very creamy going on and not drying. It is also very long wearing. One of my favorite brands. I would definitely recommend this to a friend. Would also purchase this again.
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product. My main focus when buying lipsticks and lip stain is that it stays literally all day. This does just that I can wear it all day at work at a 13 hour shift and it doesn’t really busage!
Lily B.
Byrdstown, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love these colors! You have your bright and bold. Then you have very sexy and dangerous. They last a pretty long time I think. They haven’t let me down yet! I will definitely buy more from stila!
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product!!! I love the formula it is very smooth and easy to use and makes this product just amazing. It is very easy to find and I think that it is worth the price and I would buy this product again! I highly recommend this product!
Dalia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loooooove this collection! It’s very hidrating and creamy! Very long lasting! Beautiful packaging! I really love it! It was my first time to used! I’m very recommend to everyone! I love it! Great product!
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I find the Stila liquid lipsticks to be incredibly dry and hard to wear. Beautiful color selection but my lips are incredibly uncomfortable when I try to wear them out. Not worth the price point for me.
Raven W.
Moreno Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this cute little duo to try the brand and I fell in love. The pigment is amazing. They go on smooth and stay put. The only downside is that they can be a bit drying after a full day of wear.
Kristina S.
I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
KISSIMMEE, FL
Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Kansas City
How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Philadelphia
Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Viviana A.
Bell, CA
Are they real stay all day liquid lipstick? How they work?