Add a Photo

By STILA
#95 in Lipstick
stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956.
Photos (15)
Celsie C.
Celsie C.
Canal Fulton

Long lasting, bright, beautiful colors! They apply super smoothly and evenly. I only with I had the courage to wear such bright colors more often. The red is my favorite of the two and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a show-stopping red lip
Terryann L.
Terryann L.
Phoenix, AZ

this stuff is great. it really does stay on for a long time. it doesn't dry out my lips like other long-wear lipsticks can. i love the pretty pinks and reds it comes in. i usually have to re-apply after lunch, so it doesn't' truly stay all day. just most of it.
catherine b.
catherine b.

This lipstick is great! the pros would be it stays on al day and its easy to apply another layer over if necessary but the cons would be the price and some times it gets a little dry and starts to flake off. I would recommend to others, they have great colors!
Helen K.
Helen K.
Quincy, MA

This has staying power!! I have this lip stain in the hot pink. While the color is a little out there for me, it really really stays! I'm able to wash it off with cleanser/makeup remover and I don't have to scrub. I would buy this again in a different color.
Katherine Q.
Katherine Q.
Long Beach, CA

Love this little mini set it's a great price for two of my favorite liquid lip stick and the color beso is the most beautiful red out their . It's a true red it's not orange like others . Yes I already bought 2 sets of this because I love them so very much .
Jen K.
Jen K.
Edmonton, Alberta

Absolutely love the Stila Lips Are Sealed! The colour is very vibrant and lasts all day. I love the pigment of the lip colour because you don't need to put on a lot of layers. I bought mine from Sephora and absolutely love it and would totally recommend it.
Kathleen D.
Kathleen D.
Sugar Land, TX

I think this is one of my all time favorite liquid lipsticks. Long lasting, sometimes can be a bit dry. Can layer easily when re-applying without it feeling heavy or thick or extra dry. I like to use both of these colors at once and do a slight ombre lip.
Amy M.
Amy M.

This product does what it says it's going to do. It stays all day long. You have to be extremely careful when applying to the lips and not mess up at all or you'll have to start all over. The deeper the color is the harder it is to get off of your lips.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.

As they promise, these lipsticks stay on all day while also having cute packaging and pretty colours. These colours could work on a variety of skin tones. This is also a deal as they are at a 24 dollar value. For liquid lipstick they are not too drying.
Carmen S.
Carmen S.
Orange, CA

Stilla stay all day liquid lipsticks were my first loves when it comes to lipstick. Maybe makeup in general. I swore by my stilla stay all day lipstick and would wear it every day. I purchase mine at sephora and would 100% recommend it in a heart beat!
Kristina S.
Kristina S.

I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
Alyia R.
Kissimmee, FL

Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City

How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
Philadelphia , PA

Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Niveen J.
Niveen J.
Las Vegas , NV

I just ordered mine from Sephora. To tell you the truth I am a little nervous I never order online. Hopefully I won't regret it. Can't wait to get themπŸ’•πŸ‘„πŸ’‹πŸ’„

Join Now