Add a Photo

By STILA
#206 in Lipstick
stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956.
Photos (15)
Katherine Q.
Katherine Q.
Long Beach, CA

Love this little mini set it's a great price for two of my favorite liquid lip stick and the color beso is the most beautiful red out their . It's a true red it's not orange like others . Yes I already bought 2 sets of this because I love them so very much .
Nora S.
Nora S.
Staten Island, NY

I can eat 6 meals and wash my mouth a milion times and this lipstick will Still stay on. It really is the most potent of lipsticks that I own. I wear it when at work when I don't have access to my locker to reapply but its chemical formula does it justice.
Amy M.
Amy M.

This product does what it says it's going to do. It stays all day long. You have to be extremely careful when applying to the lips and not mess up at all or you'll have to start all over. The deeper the color is the harder it is to get off of your lips.
kyla m.
kyla m.
Downingtown, PA

I am a cheerleader and at competition we have to wear red lipstick I lip my lips constantly so it always comes off but not with this product I love the color Beso it is my favorite along with many others. Definitely get this product you won't regret it.
Carmen S.
Carmen S.
Orange, CA

Stilla stay all day liquid lipsticks were my first loves when it comes to lipstick. Maybe makeup in general. I swore by my stilla stay all day lipstick and would wear it every day. I purchase mine at sephora and would 100% recommend it in a heart beat!
Starr P.
Starr P.
Dearborn Heights, MI

By far one of the best stay all day matte lip glosses. Not sticky. Wear it all day. The colors are vibrant. You get a lot of use out of all of them. Whether it is a shade of red or pink. They are very pigmented. Out of a scale 1-10 I rate this a 10!!
Lily G.
Lily G.
Arlington, VA

Love the Stila liquid lipstick. Comes in fun colors and stays all day long. I find it very easy to apply and the color is perfectly saturated. The cost is on par with other liquid lipsticks I've purchased. Will definitely buy again. Great product.
Kessa M.
Kessa M.
Albany, OR

I cannot stand this liquid lipstick. It's so patchy and bleeds nearly instantly on application. The packaging was so/so. I really tried to love this product but just couldn't do it. I would not recommend this at all, especially with the price tag!
Amy C.
Amy C.

Stila is one of my favorite liquid lipstick brands! They dry down quickly and are very long lasting! They offer several beautiful colors to choose from and have such a great quality! I also love the smell. I would highly recommend these to others!
Jackie G.
Jackie G.

I remember when a makeup artist was working on me for a show...I fell in love with her stila liquid lipstick! I think it is at a pretty good value...good makeup has its price lets be real. It is smooth and long lasting and I would buy it again!
Kristina S.
Kristina S.

I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
Alyia R.
Kissimmee, FL

Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City

How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
Philadelphia, PA

Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Niveen J.
Niveen J.
Las Vegas , NV

I just ordered mine from Sephora. To tell you the truth I am a little nervous I never order online. Hopefully I won't regret it. Can't wait to get themđź’•đź‘„đź’‹đź’„

Join Now