Add a Photo

By STILA
#152 in Lipstick
stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956.
Photos (15)
Jen K.
Jen K.
Edmonton, Alberta

Absolutely love the Stila Lips Are Sealed! The colour is very vibrant and lasts all day. I love the pigment of the lip colour because you don't need to put on a lot of layers. I bought mine from Sephora and absolutely love it and would totally recommend it.
Nora S.
Nora S.
Staten island, NY

I can eat 6 meals and wash my mouth a milion times and this lipstick will Still stay on. It really is the most potent of lipsticks that I own. I wear it when at work when I don't have access to my locker to reapply but its chemical formula does it justice.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.

As they promise, these lipsticks stay on all day while also having cute packaging and pretty colours. These colours could work on a variety of skin tones. This is also a deal as they are at a 24 dollar value. For liquid lipstick they are not too drying.
Amy M.
Amy M.

This product does what it says it's going to do. It stays all day long. You have to be extremely careful when applying to the lips and not mess up at all or you'll have to start all over. The deeper the color is the harder it is to get off of your lips.
Carmen S.
Carmen S.
Orange, CA

Stilla stay all day liquid lipsticks were my first loves when it comes to lipstick. Maybe makeup in general. I swore by my stilla stay all day lipstick and would wear it every day. I purchase mine at sephora and would 100% recommend it in a heart beat!
Beatriz M.
Beatriz M.

Lo mejor que lo he probado, deja los labios super humectados, lo compre en sephora, el precio se me hizo accesible para ser de esa marca, supero mis expectativas es muy cremosito pero no se arruina y dura todo el dia, lo super recomiendo, buena marca
Starr P.
Starr P.
Dearborn Heights, MI

By far one of the best stay all day matte lip glosses. Not sticky. Wear it all day. The colors are vibrant. You get a lot of use out of all of them. Whether it is a shade of red or pink. They are very pigmented. Out of a scale 1-10 I rate this a 10!!
Kessa M.
Kessa M.
Albany, OR

I cannot stand this liquid lipstick. It's so patchy and bleeds nearly instantly on application. The packaging was so/so. I really tried to love this product but just couldn't do it. I would not recommend this at all, especially with the price tag!
Brigitta P.
Brigitta P.

I love stila lips liquid lipstick duo. It's very affordable and a must have items. The packaging is so cute and also elegant. It's long lasting and I really love the colours. Nice choice of colours stila! Great job! I would totally buy this again.
Lily G.
Lily G.
Arlington, VA

Love the Stila liquid lipstick. Comes in fun colors and stays all day long. I find it very easy to apply and the color is perfectly saturated. The cost is on par with other liquid lipsticks I've purchased. Will definitely buy again. Great product.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.

I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
Alyia R.
Kissimmee, FL

Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City

How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
Philadelphia, PA

Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Niveen J.
Niveen J.
Las Vegas , NV

I just ordered mine from Sephora. To tell you the truth I am a little nervous I never order online. Hopefully I won't regret it. Can't wait to get them💕👄💋💄

Join Now