Add a Photo

By STILA
#111 in Lipstick
stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956.
Photos (12)
catherine b.
catherine b.

This lipstick is great! the pros would be it stays on al day and its easy to apply another layer over if necessary but the cons would be the price and some times it gets a little dry and starts to flake off. I would recommend to others, they have great colors!
Helen K.
Helen K.
Quincy, MA

This has staying power!! I have this lip stain in the hot pink. While the color is a little out there for me, it really really stays! I'm able to wash it off with cleanser/makeup remover and I don't have to scrub. I would buy this again in a different color.
Katherine Q.
Katherine Q.
Long Beach, CA

Love this little mini set it's a great price for two of my favorite liquid lip stick and the color beso is the most beautiful red out their . It's a true red it's not orange like others . Yes I already bought 2 sets of this because I love them so very much .
Kathleen D.
Kathleen D.
Sugar Land, TX

I think this is one of my all time favorite liquid lipsticks. Long lasting, sometimes can be a bit dry. Can layer easily when re-applying without it feeling heavy or thick or extra dry. I like to use both of these colors at once and do a slight ombre lip.
Amy M.
Amy M.

This product does what it says it's going to do. It stays all day long. You have to be extremely careful when applying to the lips and not mess up at all or you'll have to start all over. The deeper the color is the harder it is to get off of your lips.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.

As they promise, these lipsticks stay on all day while also having cute packaging and pretty colours. These colours could work on a variety of skin tones. This is also a deal as they are at a 24 dollar value. For liquid lipstick they are not too drying.
Carmen S.
Carmen S.
Orange, CA

Stilla stay all day liquid lipsticks were my first loves when it comes to lipstick. Maybe makeup in general. I swore by my stilla stay all day lipstick and would wear it every day. I purchase mine at sephora and would 100% recommend it in a heart beat!
Beatriz M.
Beatriz M.

Lo mejor que lo he probado, deja los labios super humectados, lo compre en sephora, el precio se me hizo accesible para ser de esa marca, supero mis expectativas es muy cremosito pero no se arruina y dura todo el dia, lo super recomiendo, buena marca
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Pearland, TX

I have these and they are extremely nice ! So easy to apply and use on the lips . I am a first time user to Stila anything and was excited to try . They are great and deserve more promotion out there . I look forward to more products in the future .
Starr P.
Starr P.
Dearborn Heights, MI

By far one of the best stay all day matte lip glosses. Not sticky. Wear it all day. The colors are vibrant. You get a lot of use out of all of them. Whether it is a shade of red or pink. They are very pigmented. Out of a scale 1-10 I rate this a 10!!
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City

How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
Philadelphia , PA

Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Phoenix, AZ

Does this lipstick dry down matte and if so, how long does it take? Also, is there any transfer once it is dry? Thank you!
Catalina C.
Catalina C.
Concepción

Niveen J.
Niveen J.
Las Vegas , NV

I just ordered mine from Sephora. To tell you the truth I am a little nervous I never order online. Hopefully I won't regret it. Can't wait to get them💕👄💋💄

Join Now