Add a Photo

By STILA
#250 in Lipstick
stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956.
Photos (16)
Starr P.
Starr P.
Dearborn Heights, MI
By far one of the best stay all day matte lip glosses. Not sticky. Wear it all day. The colors are vibrant. You get a lot of use out of all of them. Whether it is a shade of red or pink. They are very pigmented. Out of a scale 1-10 I rate this a 10!!
Lily G.
Lily G.
Arlington, VA
Sept. 28, 2016, 11:19 a.m.
Review for: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value)
Love the Stila liquid lipstick. Comes in fun colors and stays all day long. I find it very easy to apply and the color is perfectly saturated. The cost is on par with other liquid lipsticks I've purchased. Will definitely buy again. Great product.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Sept. 27, 2016, 10:18 p.m.
Stila is one of my favorite liquid lipstick brands! They dry down quickly and are very long lasting! They offer several beautiful colors to choose from and have such a great quality! I also love the smell. I would highly recommend these to others!
Kessa M.
Kessa M.
Albany, OR
I cannot stand this liquid lipstick. It's so patchy and bleeds nearly instantly on application. The packaging was so/so. I really tried to love this product but just couldn't do it. I would not recommend this at all, especially with the price tag!
Jackie G.
Jackie G.
I remember when a makeup artist was working on me for a show...I fell in love with her stila liquid lipstick! I think it is at a pretty good value...good makeup has its price lets be real. It is smooth and long lasting and I would buy it again!
Gwen M.
Gwen M.
These are nice liquid lipsticks, they are on the drying side but they have a wonderful finish and don't exaggerate imperfections on the lips. They are long lasting and have a very velvet finish. The colors are very flattering, I love the red
Amelia B.
Amelia B.
Just toooo sticky. The color showed up way more than I expected though, and it seems to be long lasting, it lasts over meals and drinks but I just can't stand it when my hair sticks to my lips and I can't even get the gloss off of my hair.
jahnai s.
jahnai s.
Smyrna, GA
i never used this myself but iut was my friends birthday. but she said she loved the way it looked on her so i have no probelm with this brand and yess it is long lasting. it is a little pricey but its wourth it. and yes i would buy again
Kyra U.
Kyra U.
Goodyear, AZ
I just got fiery and I'm obsessed with it. I've been looking for a good red matte lipstick and the stila stay all days did it for me. It really does last all day and it doesn't get gross and crusty like other brands. Highly recommend❤️
Alex R.
Alex R.
Spring Valley, CA
I love this mousse formula. Not drying at all. But this pink is bright!!! I've only ever worn it out once to a pride event. It's that bright that it's not very wearable. But the formula is amazing so I recommend the other colors.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
Alyia R.
Kissimmee, FL
Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City
How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
philadelphia, PA
Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Viviana A.
Viviana A.
Bell, CA
Are they real stay all day liquid lipstick? How they work?