Add a Photo

By STILA
#241 in Lipstick
stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956.
Photos (15)
valerie j.
valerie j.
Hobbs, NM

Just love love love this lipstick duo! It is my go to lipstick. It meet my expectations and beyond! I drink a lot of coffee and water and it still stays on. A little sticky at first but after a few minutes it's fine. I order mine online because they don't carry it here.
Monique V.
Monique V.

I LOVE IT! The colors are beautiful! These liquid lipsticks stay on all day. Which is perfect becuase I don't really like carrying around makeup in my bag. I got these at Sephora in Macy's. I have only tried one color so far but I can't wait to try on the others ♥
Genesis F.
Genesis F.
Mcallen, TX

This is great gift to buy for a women on the go. The colors are matte but are not to dry. You can go from day wear to night wear. The value had great value. The packaging is great easy to carry. You can put in your purse. I would recommend to others. And gift it.
Maria S.
Maria S.

I love this little duo. For $16, you cannot beat it! You get the same amount of product that you would if you purchased one liquid lipstick and get two colors. They have an amazing staying power and the colors in this pack are absolutely beautiful. Well worth it!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Galax, VA

Amazing lipstick! It really does stay on all day long. I've never had to reapply it. It even is on my lips after a shower. I have to really scrub this off. It is kinda drying so make sure to put a lip balm underneath. All of the colors really compliment the skin.
Celsie C.
Celsie C.
Canal Fulton

Long lasting, bright, beautiful colors! They apply super smoothly and evenly. I only with I had the courage to wear such bright colors more often. The red is my favorite of the two and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a show-stopping red lip
Terryann L.
Terryann L.
Phoenix, AZ

this stuff is great. it really does stay on for a long time. it doesn't dry out my lips like other long-wear lipsticks can. i love the pretty pinks and reds it comes in. i usually have to re-apply after lunch, so it doesn't' truly stay all day. just most of it.
catherine b.
catherine b.

This lipstick is great! the pros would be it stays on al day and its easy to apply another layer over if necessary but the cons would be the price and some times it gets a little dry and starts to flake off. I would recommend to others, they have great colors!
Helen K.
Helen K.
Quincy, MA

This has staying power!! I have this lip stain in the hot pink. While the color is a little out there for me, it really really stays! I'm able to wash it off with cleanser/makeup remover and I don't have to scrub. I would buy this again in a different color.
Katherine Q.
Katherine Q.
Long Beach, CA

Love this little mini set it's a great price for two of my favorite liquid lip stick and the color beso is the most beautiful red out their . It's a true red it's not orange like others . Yes I already bought 2 sets of this because I love them so very much .
Kristina S.
Kristina S.

I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
Alyia R.
Kissimmee, FL

Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City

How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
Philadelphia, PA

Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Niveen J.
Niveen J.
Las Vegas , NV

I just ordered mine from Sephora. To tell you the truth I am a little nervous I never order online. Hopefully I won't regret it. Can't wait to get themđź’•đź‘„đź’‹đź’„

Join Now