Add a Photo

By STILA
#95 in Lipstick
stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956.
Photos (15)
Fanny D.
Fanny D.
Hazleton, PA

I resently purchased the stay all day liquid lipstick and I love it, it does stay all day it doesn't dry your lips it has a beautiful matte finish you can eat you could drink whatever you want and it will still not come off definitely recommend it 100% definitely Will be buying more
Jenn E.
Jenn E.

I love stila products for the most part and I did enjoy and love these lippies. They have good color pay off, are not sticky or overly drying. I did not have a problem with them bleeding but I also don't apply outside of my lips on my skin as I have fuller lips. I would recommend.
Lexi A.
Lexi A.

I love this lipstick! Very pigmented and very easy to use. Smells very good too! I got it in a birchbox so I don't know the price. The packaging was cute but the name on my tube is gone from rubbing in my purse. But barley transfers and very matte! Love it and would recommend it!
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Athens, GA

Love the formula! It's not drying at all like some other liquid lippies. It's not the greatest at staying out while eating, but the comfort on the lips makes up for it in my opinion. The colors are super bright and the product smells like frosting! Would definitely buy again!
Amber D.
Amber D.

I really enjoy Stila's liquid lipsticks. I find that they really do last all day and are very pigmented. The formula is not too thick, but has good coverage. I bought mine at Sephora after seeing how pretty the colours were. I will be repurchasing more colours in the future!
Mina F.
Mina F.
Chicopee, MA

I love the mini sizes of these because they're perfect to throw in your purse for later on in the evening when it's time to get glammed up. A new swipe of mascara and one of these babies and I'm ready to go. You can't beat Stila's formula, it's one of the best out there.
Izzy C.
Izzy C.
Oakland, CA

While I've only used a sample size of this product, I do like it very much. The color pigment is very nice and it has a good texture. It dries quickly and looks and feels matte. My only problem with this lipstick is that it dries out my lips like other liquid lipsticks.
valerie j.
valerie j.
Hobbs, NM

Just love love love this lipstick duo! It is my go to lipstick. It meet my expectations and beyond! I drink a lot of coffee and water and it still stays on. A little sticky at first but after a few minutes it's fine. I order mine online because they don't carry it here.
Monique V.
Monique V.

I LOVE IT! The colors are beautiful! These liquid lipsticks stay on all day. Which is perfect becuase I don't really like carrying around makeup in my bag. I got these at Sephora in Macy's. I have only tried one color so far but I can't wait to try on the others β™₯
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Galax, VA

Amazing lipstick! It really does stay on all day long. I've never had to reapply it. It even is on my lips after a shower. I have to really scrub this off. It is kinda drying so make sure to put a lip balm underneath. All of the colors really compliment the skin.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.

I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
Alyia R.
Kissimmee, FL

Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City

How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
Philadelphia , PA

Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Niveen J.
Niveen J.
Las Vegas , NV

I just ordered mine from Sephora. To tell you the truth I am a little nervous I never order online. Hopefully I won't regret it. Can't wait to get themπŸ’•πŸ‘„πŸ’‹πŸ’„

Join Now