BY STILA

stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Monique V.
Monique V.
Review for: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value)
I LOVE IT! The colors are beautiful! These liquid lipsticks stay on all day. Which is perfect becuase I don't really like carrying around makeup in my bag. I got these at Sephora in Macy's. I have only tried one color so far but I can't wait to try on the others ♥
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Galax, VA
Amazing lipstick! It really does stay on all day long. I've never had to reapply it. It even is on my lips after a shower. I have to really scrub this off. It is kinda drying so make sure to put a lip balm underneath. All of the colors really compliment the skin.
Celsie C.
Celsie C.
Canal Fulton
Long lasting, bright, beautiful colors! They apply super smoothly and evenly. I only with I had the courage to wear such bright colors more often. The red is my favorite of the two and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a show-stopping red lip
Terryann L.
Terryann L.
Phoenix, AZ
this stuff is great. it really does stay on for a long time. it doesn't dry out my lips like other long-wear lipsticks can. i love the pretty pinks and reds it comes in. i usually have to re-apply after lunch, so it doesn't' truly stay all day. just most of it.
catherine b.
catherine b.
This lipstick is great! the pros would be it stays on al day and its easy to apply another layer over if necessary but the cons would be the price and some times it gets a little dry and starts to flake off. I would recommend to others, they have great colors!
Helen K.
Helen K.
Quincy, MA
This has staying power!! I have this lip stain in the hot pink. While the color is a little out there for me, it really really stays! I'm able to wash it off with cleanser/makeup remover and I don't have to scrub. I would buy this again in a different color.
Katherine Q.
Katherine Q.
Long Beach, CA
Love this little mini set it's a great price for two of my favorite liquid lip stick and the color beso is the most beautiful red out their . It's a true red it's not orange like others . Yes I already bought 2 sets of this because I love them so very much .
Nora S.
Nora S.
Staten Island, NY
I can eat 6 meals and wash my mouth a milion times and this lipstick will Still stay on. It really is the most potent of lipsticks that I own. I wear it when at work when I don't have access to my locker to reapply but its chemical formula does it justice.
Amy M.
Amy M.
This product does what it says it's going to do. It stays all day long. You have to be extremely careful when applying to the lips and not mess up at all or you'll have to start all over. The deeper the color is the harder it is to get off of your lips.
Carmen S.
Carmen S.
Orange, CA
Stilla stay all day liquid lipsticks were my first loves when it comes to lipstick. Maybe makeup in general. I swore by my stilla stay all day lipstick and would wear it every day. I purchase mine at sephora and would 100% recommend it in a heart beat!
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
Alyia R.
Kissimmee, FL
Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City
How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
philadelphia, PA
Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Viviana A.
Viviana A.
Bell, CA
Are they real stay all day liquid lipstick? How they work?