BY STILA

stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956. see more...

• Did this dry out anyone's lips??4 Answers
  • I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what ...5 Answers
  • Are they real stay all day liquid lipstick? How they work?2 Answers
Perla G.
Brownsville , TX
The colors are vibrant and look stunning. The formula wears comfortably and lasts for several hours without flaking, creasing, or overdrying the lips. I can see why it’s a favorite formula for so many, because it’s one of my favorite brands as well.
DevinLandry T.
Wilsonville, OR
Beautiful set. The colors are gorgeous and long lasting. The formula isn’t too drying-especially for a liquid lipstick. Very pigmented and they apply evenly and without any patchiness. I would highly recommend the sets for value!
Cynthia A.
Grants Pass, OR
Stila is one of my go to lip products for how long they last, they smell good and the color selection is amazing. They do get a little clumpy if you reapply while some is still on your lips but other than that they are amazing!
Maria S.
Mckinleyville, CA
This is one of my favorite duos the red is a true red and the pink is pink enough ithout becoming a hot pink which I love I have medium skin and these look great apply quickly and easily and would recommend the formula to others
YICEL M.
Phoenix, AZ
It actually does what the title of the lipstick says!! It stays on all day!! Doesn’t feel dry at all with my experience.. the application can be a little tricky but overall it’s an amazing product if you don’t want to keep applying over and over again!
Madiha K.
Chicago , IL
I got it from Sephora and absolutely love it. I am not a fan of bright pink lips as I have a brown skin color and I feel as if looks odd on me but this pink is doesn’t make me look odd. These lip colors also stay all day.
lourdes M.
Douglas, AZ
I gave it four stars because i love the colors and the ease in applying the product , but does not last and it peels sometimes or just comes off in some spots , i would not buy it I received this as a gift at work .
Kristen S.
Love these colors. They’re very pigmented and if you stay away from greasy food, they last all day. They don’t feel drying like most liquid lipsticks. And they’re tiny so they’re great for tossing into your purse.
Kelsey G.
Dallastown, PA
You can’t go wrong with a stila liquid lip! They have a very interesting mouse like formula that I love. It feels soft on the lips and not drying. The color range is great and they apply opaque and easy. Love them!
Bambi S.
Douglassville, PA
Super pigmented! Wow I was surprised! And smelled very yummy! Only issue I had with this product was it was very drying and I wasn’t expecting that. Color was very long lasting and I enjoyed it. Would recommend!
Kristina S.
I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
KISSIMMEE, FL
Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Kansas City
How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Philadelphia, PA
Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Niveen J.
Las Vegas, NV
I just ordered mine from Sephora. To tell you the truth I am a little nervous I never order online. Hopefully I won't regret it. Can't wait to get them💕👄💋💄