Add a Photo

By STILA
#111 in Lipstick
stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956.
Photos (12)
Heather J.
Heather J.
Knoxville, Tn

Stila liquid lipsticks are some of my all time favorites. First off I love the smell, it reminds me of a cupcake! The colors are so pigments and they really do stay put all day. They are super easy to apply and are quick drying. Every girl should have a few of these in her makeup collection.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

These are incredibly pigmented and don't leave a super dry feeling on my lips. I do think they smudge a bit but you'll still have some color towards the end of the day. It does dry into a bit of a powdery paste so if you were to scrape your lips it would either come off or feel very strange
Lorraine M.
Lorraine M.

Love stila's stay all day liquid lipstick. I thought it would dry out my lips, but instead it just leaves flawless color coverage. One note: it can be tricky to get off! Be prepared to scrub. But because it's so hard to get off, it absolutely stays on when you need it to. Love this product!
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Pearland, TX

WOW talk about serious color payoff! I got a very hot pink and it was stunning when I had a nice tan! I looked like the ultimate Barbie! I loved how it stayed and the color however it was very sticky and even with exfoliated lips it would get " stringy" when I open and closed my mouth.
Rhegan F.
Rhegan F.
Storrs Manfld, CT

love this product. great deal! stila is such a great brand so you really cant beat this price. it goes on smooth and easy. you can find this product at sephora. i am a first time user for this type specifically but overall i love stila! i would recommend this product to all my friends.
Amy Lynn M.
Amy Lynn M.
Clearwater, FL

This is my new favorite go to lipstick. It literally will not come off. A friend of mine said 'it's the lipstick you can wear and still get your boyfriend to kiss you." It lasts all day and all night with no need for reapplying. I would recommend in a heartbeat. In fact I already have.
sofia s.
sofia s.
San Ramon, CA

I tried these liquid lipsticks and to be honest I was kind of disappointed I expected them to be dry matte but also to not budge or transfer and that's exactly what they did. I'm sure I will be willing to give them another try though even though they didn't work the first time for me
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Mebane, NC

This duo was one of my first ventures into liquid lipstick. I have to say, I was impressed by the staying power! I did have to reapply after eating (I made the mistake of having a sandwich), but other than that, both colors are great and are in the regular lineup of lipsticks I wear.
Fanny D.
Fanny D.
Hazleton, PA

I resently purchased the stay all day liquid lipstick and I love it, it does stay all day it doesn't dry your lips it has a beautiful matte finish you can eat you could drink whatever you want and it will still not come off definitely recommend it 100% definitely Will be buying more
Jenn E.
Jenn E.

I love stila products for the most part and I did enjoy and love these lippies. They have good color pay off, are not sticky or overly drying. I did not have a problem with them bleeding but I also don't apply outside of my lips on my skin as I have fuller lips. I would recommend.
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City

How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
Philadelphia , PA

Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Phoenix, AZ

Does this lipstick dry down matte and if so, how long does it take? Also, is there any transfer once it is dry? Thank you!
Catalina C.
Catalina C.
Concepción

Niveen J.
Niveen J.
Las Vegas , NV

I just ordered mine from Sephora. To tell you the truth I am a little nervous I never order online. Hopefully I won't regret it. Can't wait to get them💕👄💋💄

Join Now