Add a Photo

By STILA
#152 in Lipstick
stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956.
Photos (15)
Lorraine M.
Lorraine M.

Love stila's stay all day liquid lipstick. I thought it would dry out my lips, but instead it just leaves flawless color coverage. One note: it can be tricky to get off! Be prepared to scrub. But because it's so hard to get off, it absolutely stays on when you need it to. Love this product!
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Pearland, TX

WOW talk about serious color payoff! I got a very hot pink and it was stunning when I had a nice tan! I looked like the ultimate Barbie! I loved how it stayed and the color however it was very sticky and even with exfoliated lips it would get " stringy" when I open and closed my mouth.
Rhegan F.
Rhegan F.
Storrs Manfld, CT

love this product. great deal! stila is such a great brand so you really cant beat this price. it goes on smooth and easy. you can find this product at sephora. i am a first time user for this type specifically but overall i love stila! i would recommend this product to all my friends.
Amy Lynn M.
Amy Lynn M.
Clearwater, FL

This is my new favorite go to lipstick. It literally will not come off. A friend of mine said 'it's the lipstick you can wear and still get your boyfriend to kiss you." It lasts all day and all night with no need for reapplying. I would recommend in a heartbeat. In fact I already have.
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Mebane, NC

This duo was one of my first ventures into liquid lipstick. I have to say, I was impressed by the staying power! I did have to reapply after eating (I made the mistake of having a sandwich), but other than that, both colors are great and are in the regular lineup of lipsticks I wear.
sofia s.
sofia s.
San Ramon, CA

I tried these liquid lipsticks and to be honest I was kind of disappointed I expected them to be dry matte but also to not budge or transfer and that's exactly what they did. I'm sure I will be willing to give them another try though even though they didn't work the first time for me
Fanny D.
Fanny D.
Hazleton, PA

I resently purchased the stay all day liquid lipstick and I love it, it does stay all day it doesn't dry your lips it has a beautiful matte finish you can eat you could drink whatever you want and it will still not come off definitely recommend it 100% definitely Will be buying more
Jenn E.
Jenn E.

I love stila products for the most part and I did enjoy and love these lippies. They have good color pay off, are not sticky or overly drying. I did not have a problem with them bleeding but I also don't apply outside of my lips on my skin as I have fuller lips. I would recommend.
Mina F.
Mina F.
Chicopee, MA

I love the mini sizes of these because they're perfect to throw in your purse for later on in the evening when it's time to get glammed up. A new swipe of mascara and one of these babies and I'm ready to go. You can't beat Stila's formula, it's one of the best out there.
valerie j.
valerie j.
Hobbs, NM

Just love love love this lipstick duo! It is my go to lipstick. It meet my expectations and beyond! I drink a lot of coffee and water and it still stays on. A little sticky at first but after a few minutes it's fine. I order mine online because they don't carry it here.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.

I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
Alyia R.
Kissimmee, FL

Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City

How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
Philadelphia, PA

Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Niveen J.
Niveen J.
Las Vegas , NV

I just ordered mine from Sephora. To tell you the truth I am a little nervous I never order online. Hopefully I won't regret it. Can't wait to get them💕👄💋💄

Join Now