BY STILA

stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956. see more...

• Did this dry out anyone's lips??4 Answers
  • I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what ...5 Answers
  • Are they real stay all day liquid lipstick? How they work?2 Answers
Kori K.
I should really give this another shot. I didn't hate it, I didn't love it. But I also didn't put it on with all seriousness. I was kinda in a hurry. Seemed to have decent staying power, and I really liked to color a got. Good sale buy, but really got to give it more than the college try before I make up my mind.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Anagrecia G.
San Antonio, TX
Stila has one of my favorite liquid lip formulations! It dries seriously so fast. I can't stop buying them. I love the sets bc the mini size is perfect for on the go.
Jessica M.
East Lansing, MI
I have complains because my lipstick was very dry and the color was different that I tried in the store the formula was like water and the pigmentation really bad
Morgan S.
Nashville, TN
This is a true “stay all day” lip color. It’s amazing how well it stays on. It’s a little drying, so I️ like to put some gloss over it after a few hours. The pigments are beautiful. I’ve had Beso for about a year now and I’m still only half way through the tube. It’s a great value!!
Aimee E.
New Britain, CT
This is not what I would call a true lip stain, but rather a rich, fast drying, matte color that will come off onto finger right after application, or even an hour later onto a napkin. Its wears well, I got many compliments!
Kate N.
I can't recommend this enough. This lipstick is so awesome! My problem with all day lipsticks are that they dry my lips out. However, this lipstick breaks that curse! It is so unbelievably silly ALL. DAY. LONG. The colors are all
So pretty-especially the nude colors.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
The red is perfect, the pink can be hard to pull off. The sizing of these is perfect as they last a long time. I own multiple colors. These truly last hours (maybe one touch up in 8 hours) but they can be drying and it's hard to wear anything moisturizing over them.
Shayna A.
Pittsburgh
So this product is amazing. I wore the red color for a wedding and it stayed on all night long. It didn't even looked smudged or anything through your the night. When they say long lasting the mean it. I would recommend this product highly in any color!
Brittany B.
I’ve used the Stila lip stain in a gorgeous red! Such a great color for the holidays coming up, or a night on the town when you want your lips to pop! The stain went on with such a creamy swipe it’s my favorite red lipstick! No cracking or smearing!
Kristina S.
I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
KISSIMMEE, FL
Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Kansas City
How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Philadelphia, PA
Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Niveen J.
Las Vegas, NV
I just ordered mine from Sephora. To tell you the truth I am a little nervous I never order online. Hopefully I won't regret it. Can't wait to get them💕👄💋💄