Add a Photo

By STILA
#95 in Lipstick
stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956.
Photos (13)
Simran M.
Simran M.
East Elmhurst, NY

These are really nice and matte. They're also very pigmented and they have a lot of nice colors. I bought mine from Sephora, not too pricey, it was an average price. It was my first time, and I didn't really go back because of the price, coloupop is way cheaper with the same quality and more colors.
Heather J.
Heather J.
Knoxville, Tn

Stila liquid lipsticks are some of my all time favorites. First off I love the smell, it reminds me of a cupcake! The colors are so pigments and they really do stay put all day. They are super easy to apply and are quick drying. Every girl should have a few of these in her makeup collection.
Annie C.
Annie C.

I did not buy the duo so this might not be a really good review. But I do own the bright pink that comes in this set. These liquid lip stick are very pigmented however does start to crumble off after a while. If you want it to look good all day, you will have to apply it throughout the day.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

These are incredibly pigmented and don't leave a super dry feeling on my lips. I do think they smudge a bit but you'll still have some color towards the end of the day. It does dry into a bit of a powdery paste so if you were to scrape your lips it would either come off or feel very strange
Lorraine M.
Lorraine M.

Love stila's stay all day liquid lipstick. I thought it would dry out my lips, but instead it just leaves flawless color coverage. One note: it can be tricky to get off! Be prepared to scrub. But because it's so hard to get off, it absolutely stays on when you need it to. Love this product!
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Pearland, TX

WOW talk about serious color payoff! I got a very hot pink and it was stunning when I had a nice tan! I looked like the ultimate Barbie! I loved how it stayed and the color however it was very sticky and even with exfoliated lips it would get " stringy" when I open and closed my mouth.
Rhegan F.
Rhegan F.
Trumbull, CT

love this product. great deal! stila is such a great brand so you really cant beat this price. it goes on smooth and easy. you can find this product at sephora. i am a first time user for this type specifically but overall i love stila! i would recommend this product to all my friends.
Amy Lynn M.
Amy Lynn M.
Clearwater, FL

This is my new favorite go to lipstick. It literally will not come off. A friend of mine said 'it's the lipstick you can wear and still get your boyfriend to kiss you." It lasts all day and all night with no need for reapplying. I would recommend in a heartbeat. In fact I already have.
sofia s.
sofia s.
San Ramon, CA

I tried these liquid lipsticks and to be honest I was kind of disappointed I expected them to be dry matte but also to not budge or transfer and that's exactly what they did. I'm sure I will be willing to give them another try though even though they didn't work the first time for me
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Mebane, NC

This duo was one of my first ventures into liquid lipstick. I have to say, I was impressed by the staying power! I did have to reapply after eating (I made the mistake of having a sandwich), but other than that, both colors are great and are in the regular lineup of lipsticks I wear.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.

I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
Alyia R.
Kissimmee, FL

Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City

How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
Philadelphia , PA

Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Niveen J.
Niveen J.
Las Vegas , NV

I just ordered mine from Sephora. To tell you the truth I am a little nervous I never order online. Hopefully I won't regret it. Can't wait to get themπŸ’•πŸ‘„πŸ’‹πŸ’„

Join Now