Add a Photo

By STILA
#241 in Lipstick
stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956.
Photos (15)
Christie T.
Christie T.

I really like the stila liquid lipstick it dries really fast and last for hours the color is amazing I really like how the pink one looks it a bright pink the price is ok and worth it they smell really nice I would recommend trying them soon if you haven't yet they go on really smooth and they don't make your lips feel dry I really like the formula
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Bryan, TX

Let me start by saying the pigmentation on these bad boys is phenomenal! It stays where you put it all day long through eating and drinking. The smell is very pleasant in my opinion but if you don't like the smell of vanilla cupcakes and diabetes you might not like it. That being said, it was extremely drying on my lips and very difficult to remove.
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Missoula, MT

I love these tiny lip colors! I got the large set over the holidays and they are perfect for throwing in my purse or keeping at work because they don't take up much room. The formula is amazing! These do stay all day. The colors in this set are great. Wear them on their own or worn together as a very pretty ombrรฉ lip! For sure a great kit!
meg n.
meg n.

I got this kit at ulta awhile ago and love it! They are small size but it's still a good amount and perfect to keep in your purse! If you don't want to get the big size these are a great way to try them out and the holiday kits always come with this size as well! They last a long time and don't feel too trying and the colors are so pretty
Itzel T.
Itzel T.

This lipstick stayed all day! I had an event where I had to wear makeup for about 15 hours and it stayed all day. It has a good color selection and it's not streaky at all. I did not need to use a lip liner before I put it on. I definitely recommend this liquid lipstick. It doesn't have a strong scent and it dries quickly.
Ji B.
Ji B.

If you love bright or bold colors, this duo is perfect for you. I love the Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick line and decided to purchase these a few weeks ago. I haven't gotten much use out of them since they are so bold, but the formula and pigmentation is great. I absolutely LOVE Beso. It's such a unique red.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Linkwood, MD

A must have product for me! I keep a travel size in my purse at all times! It stays on all day just like it says! I can eat, drink and even wipe my mouth and it doesn't come off. I've even fallen asleep with it on and it still didn't come off. Excellent product for anyone looking for a stay all day lipstick!
Katherine L.
Katherine L.
Chesapeake, VA

THe first time I started used Stila's liquid lipstick, hated it, took a few times for me to get the hang of it and now I love it, little pricey, but it lasts all day and works fantastically. I bought from Birchbox, awhile back, but when I run out I might buy again if I've worked through all my samples.
Simran M.
Simran M.
East Elmhurst, NY

These are really nice and matte. They're also very pigmented and they have a lot of nice colors. I bought mine from Sephora, not too pricey, it was an average price. It was my first time, and I didn't really go back because of the price, coloupop is way cheaper with the same quality and more colors.
Heather J.
Heather J.
Knoxville, Tn

Stila liquid lipsticks are some of my all time favorites. First off I love the smell, it reminds me of a cupcake! The colors are so pigments and they really do stay put all day. They are super easy to apply and are quick drying. Every girl should have a few of these in her makeup collection.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.

I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
Alyia R.
Kissimmee, FL

Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City

How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
Philadelphia, PA

Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Niveen J.
Niveen J.
Las Vegas , NV

I just ordered mine from Sephora. To tell you the truth I am a little nervous I never order online. Hopefully I won't regret it. Can't wait to get them๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’„