BY STILA

stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956. see more...

• Did this dry out anyone's lips??4 Answers
  • I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is...5 Answers
  • Are they real stay all day liquid lipstick? How they work?2 Answers
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Missoula, MT
I love these tiny lip colors! I got the large set over the holidays and they are perfect for throwing in my purse or keeping at work because they don't take up much room. The formula is amazing! These do stay all day. The colors in this set are great. Wear them on their own or worn together as a very pretty ombré lip! For sure a great kit!
meg n.
meg n.
I got this kit at ulta awhile ago and love it! They are small size but it's still a good amount and perfect to keep in your purse! If you don't want to get the big size these are a great way to try them out and the holiday kits always come with this size as well! They last a long time and don't feel too trying and the colors are so pretty
Itzel T.
Itzel T.
This lipstick stayed all day! I had an event where I had to wear makeup for about 15 hours and it stayed all day. It has a good color selection and it's not streaky at all. I did not need to use a lip liner before I put it on. I definitely recommend this liquid lipstick. It doesn't have a strong scent and it dries quickly.
Ji B.
Ji B.
If you love bright or bold colors, this duo is perfect for you. I love the Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick line and decided to purchase these a few weeks ago. I haven't gotten much use out of them since they are so bold, but the formula and pigmentation is great. I absolutely LOVE Beso. It's such a unique red.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Linkwood, MD
A must have product for me! I keep a travel size in my purse at all times! It stays on all day just like it says! I can eat, drink and even wipe my mouth and it doesn't come off. I've even fallen asleep with it on and it still didn't come off. Excellent product for anyone looking for a stay all day lipstick!
Katherine L.
Katherine L.
Virginia Bch, VA
THe first time I started used Stila's liquid lipstick, hated it, took a few times for me to get the hang of it and now I love it, little pricey, but it lasts all day and works fantastically. I bought from Birchbox, awhile back, but when I run out I might buy again if I've worked through all my samples.
Simran M.
Simran M.
East Elmhurst, NY
These are really nice and matte. They're also very pigmented and they have a lot of nice colors. I bought mine from Sephora, not too pricey, it was an average price. It was my first time, and I didn't really go back because of the price, coloupop is way cheaper with the same quality and more colors.
Heather J.
Heather J.
Knoxville, Tn
Stila liquid lipsticks are some of my all time favorites. First off I love the smell, it reminds me of a cupcake! The colors are so pigments and they really do stay put all day. They are super easy to apply and are quick drying. Every girl should have a few of these in her makeup collection.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
These are incredibly pigmented and don't leave a super dry feeling on my lips. I do think they smudge a bit but you'll still have some color towards the end of the day. It does dry into a bit of a powdery paste so if you were to scrape your lips it would either come off or feel very strange
Lorraine M.
Lorraine M.
Love stila's stay all day liquid lipstick. I thought it would dry out my lips, but instead it just leaves flawless color coverage. One note: it can be tricky to get off! Be prepared to scrub. But because it's so hard to get off, it absolutely stays on when you need it to. Love this product!
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
Alyia R.
KISSIMMEE, FL
Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City
How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
Baltimore, MD
Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Viviana A.
Viviana A.
Bell, CA
Are they real stay all day liquid lipstick? How they work?