BY STILA

stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956. see more...

• Did this dry out anyone's lips??4 Answers
  • I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what ...5 Answers
  • Are they real stay all day liquid lipstick? How they work?2 Answers
Jackie H.
Milwaukee, WI
What amazing deal you get two for the price of one! Go out and buy them they are matte and last all day. It’s an amazing deal. Plus there are a lot of shades to choose from. If you’re into dark or nudes one they have them!
Katlyn B.
Spanaway, WA
I love how pigmented, smooth and even these liquid lips are. Unfortunately they are just way too drying on my lips. I have only found two formulas of liquid lips that don’t dry my lips out and this is not one of them.
Marie X.
cleveland
This lipstick stays on all day until you eat anything . It’s def kiss proof , colors are matte and a little bit goes a long way , i like the colors they are very vibrant , this is my go to lipstick brand
Daria K.
Bought this off the Stila website when it was on sale, even though I was skeptical about the bold colors. I love the formula and ended up loving the colors too! Look great as a statement lip with some super soft eye makeup. The pink is a true Barbie pink and the red is a deep, true red. Love them both!
Ellen A.
Louisville, KY
Best best best lip stain/color product out there. It literally stays ALL day! Even on days where I'm talking, drinking coffee, in and out of the office, and generally active, I may only need to reapply once! Survives a trip to the gym without moving. Though easy enough to take off at the end of the day... amazing! I usually get the multipacks with many colors so I can try them all!
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
I love liquid lipsticks and I was exciting I recieved a few samples of this brand. Stila packaging is rhe cutest. The pigmentation all these colors are off the charts! It literally looks the same as the bottle. The application is easy and smooth with no clumping. It doesn't dry my lips out, and the gives you a matte finish wirh no creases. I would definitely recommend this product.
Debbie H.
08754
I am a Stila Cosmetics junkie and when they came out with the Stila Lips are sealed. .Stay all Day..Lipstick Duo..Limited Edition I definitely had to have it. I purchased mine thru Sephoria.com and couldn't wait for it to come. The colors are stunning. The formula is so pigmented and longlasting it definitely is a must-have. I highly recommend this product.
Sam H.
jackson, MI
don’t have this exact set but I love all the stay all day lipsticks.. they are comfortable to wear and not too drying... I would say they stay on most of the day but need little touch up!
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
This is one of my favorite brand of lip colors. It doesn't dry out my lips and lasts most of the day. It does require a touch up or 2 after lunch, but the color pops and stays put.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
I adore stila they have amazing lip sticks, and lovely colors, very light feeling, not to thick and last forever it stays on all day. The color barely fades, no transfer at all, waterproof. It's amazing my favorite
Kristina S.
I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
KISSIMMEE, FL
Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Kansas City
How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Philadelphia, PA
Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Niveen J.
Las Vegas, NV
I just ordered mine from Sephora. To tell you the truth I am a little nervous I never order online. Hopefully I won't regret it. Can't wait to get them💕👄💋💄