Add a Photo

By STILA
#241 in Lipstick
stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956.
Photos (15)
Kathleen D.
Kathleen D.
Sugar Land, TX

I think this is one of my all time favorite liquid lipsticks. Long lasting, sometimes can be a bit dry. Can layer easily when re-applying without it feeling heavy or thick or extra dry. I like to use both of these colors at once and do a slight ombre lip.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
San Antonio, TX

I love this. Feels like I have nothing on. It definitely is true to color and covers well. Only thing I don't like is after wearing this all day it like clumps up. But I think it just happens.
Misty A.
Misty A.
Barron, WI

The color pops and will stay on all day. You can eat drink whatever it stays put. The color is out of this world.
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.

I really like this product. I have it in two shades. one is a pink and the other is this deeper red color. I love both of them. They really do stay on all day.
Deonysia K.
Deonysia K.
Garden Cty Pk, NY

This limited edition set makes lips look bright and full. Great coverage and long lasting effect. Love the compliments I receive when wearing one of these lipsticks! Definitely recommend.
Tep L.
Tep L.

Love this product it smells wonderful goes on smoothly love the feel of it it never leaves my lips feeling dry and really does last all day with eating and drinking
Annie C.
Annie C.

I did not buy the duo so this might not be a really good review. But I do own the bright pink that comes in this set. These liquid lip stick are very pigmented however does start to crumble off after a while. If you want it to look good all day, you will have to apply it throughout the day.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Warren, MI

These lippies are wonderful. They last like a dream. They apply very easily. I will keep buying them.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Southern Pines, NC

A lip product that lasts! I put it on once & don't need to reapply for several hours! It also does not smear very easily, which is something that I'm prone to cause because I'm a face touched. The colors all also compliment my skin tone!
dar m.
dar m.
Mabank, TX

Loved this product. Used one of the colors daily. The others did not work for me. Stayed on well and looked natural.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.

I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
Alyia R.
Kissimmee, FL

Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City

How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
Philadelphia, PA

Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Niveen J.
Niveen J.
Las Vegas , NV

I just ordered mine from Sephora. To tell you the truth I am a little nervous I never order online. Hopefully I won't regret it. Can't wait to get them💕👄💋💄

Join Now