Add a Photo

By STILA
#152 in Lipstick
stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956.
Photos (15)
Ailin G.
Ailin G.

Too pricy for what you are getting. It actually didn't "stay all day" it just lasted a few hours. Dont reccomend it
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.

I really like this product. I have it in two shades. one is a pink and the other is this deeper red color. I love both of them. They really do stay on all day.
Misty A.
Misty A.
Barron, WI

The color pops and will stay on all day. You can eat drink whatever it stays put. The color is out of this world.
Michii p.
Michii p.

omg I love these every time I run the have to go shopping again because I feel they are babes and bring good enbase bone can leave if my wallet and carry it in the pocket of pants I like a lot but when use is me shrivel a little lips
Joanne C.
Joanne C.
Roxbury, MA

Very fun color options and great staying power. Does leave lips feeling dry and will peel if you add an additional lip gloss for moisture.
Berni W.
Berni W.

Stay all day is right! I love these bad boys. I use this a lot. Have over 10 colours. Perfect for any occasion for beach to ballroom they have you covered. Beautiful packaging. Love this stuff will definitely by again.
Katie R.
Katie R.

The smell of these liquid lipsticks is really nice and one of the first thing I noticed about the product. I have the shade Beso, which is an orangey-red. The color is very beautiful and pigmented upon application. However, this is not for you if have dry lips or fine lines. Formula is VERY drying and tends to flake off on me.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Chicago , Il

I love the colors in this trio, and they definitely stay all day. However, it's prone to drying and cracking.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.

These lipsticks are creamy and come in beautiful colors. The only downside is that they are drying and flake a bit
Carly F.
Carly F.
Washington, DC

These liquid lipsticks are very good. They are quite pigmented and dry down really quickly.

They are not that long lasting. You have to reapply after eating or drinking. You can use a lipliner to extend the wear.

I would buy again.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.

I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
Alyia R.
Kissimmee, FL

Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City

How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
Philadelphia, PA

Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Niveen J.
Niveen J.
Las Vegas , NV

I just ordered mine from Sephora. To tell you the truth I am a little nervous I never order online. Hopefully I won't regret it. Can't wait to get them💕👄💋💄

Join Now