Add a Photo

By STILA
#341 in Lipstick
stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956.
Photos (16)
Carolina G.
Carolina G.
Raleigh, NC
April 19, 2017, 11:17 p.m.
Review for: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value)
Im So In Love With Them stila red lipsticks red my favorite color . me encanta el rojo mi favorito lipstick
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Los Angeles, CA
June 21, 2017, 2:23 a.m.
Great pigment that stays on lips but also comes off on everything I don't know how it's possible to do both but it does
Kara F.
Kara F.
June 21, 2017, 9:31 p.m.
I usually don't wear red but this color is beautiful! I'm not afraid of wearing it. I would love to try more colors.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Onaway, MI
March 27, 2017, 8:34 p.m.
Love the color and staying power but like a lot of stains my lips eventually feel really dry
Alissa H.
Alissa H.
June 21, 2017, midnight
Beautiful and heavily pigmented colors. Nice shine. Stays all day. Great product. I love it!
edis c.
edis c.
West New York, NJ
Dec. 27, 2016, 12:19 p.m.
It's so litweight. Yet it's so pigmented. I live how it feels like you have nothing on. I also LOVE how you only need one swatch for your lips and you are ready. I have the shade bacca.
Nariman K.
Nariman K.
Dearborn, MI
Oct. 13, 2016, 11:38 p.m.
Absolutely loved all the colors at first I was hesitant because I wasn't sure about two of the colors but they all ended up being so amazing!
Tep L.
Tep L.
Oct. 14, 2016, 3:52 p.m.
Love this product it smells wonderful goes on smoothly love the feel of it it never leaves my lips feeling dry and really does last all day with eating and drinking
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Oct. 14, 2016, 3:19 p.m.
I really like this product. I have it in two shades. one is a pink and the other is this deeper red color. I love both of them. They really do stay on all day.
Misty A.
Misty A.
Barron, WI
Oct. 15, 2016, 3:50 p.m.
The color pops and will stay on all day. You can eat drink whatever it stays put. The color is out of this world.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
Alyia R.
Kissimmee, FL
Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City
How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
philadelphia, PA
Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Niveen J.
Niveen J.
Las Vegas , NV
I just ordered mine from Sephora. To tell you the truth I am a little nervous I never order online. Hopefully I won't regret it. Can't wait to get themπŸ’•πŸ‘„πŸ’‹πŸ’„