Add a Photo

By STILA
#206 in Lipstick
stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956.
Photos (15)
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Athens, GA

Love the formula! It's not drying at all like some other liquid lippies. It's not the greatest at staying out while eating, but the comfort on the lips makes up for it in my opinion. The colors are super bright and the product smells like frosting! Would definitely buy again!
Kathleen D.
Kathleen D.
Sugar Land, TX

I think this is one of my all time favorite liquid lipsticks. Long lasting, sometimes can be a bit dry. Can layer easily when re-applying without it feeling heavy or thick or extra dry. I like to use both of these colors at once and do a slight ombre lip.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
San Antonio, TX

I love this. Feels like I have nothing on. It definitely is true to color and covers well. Only thing I don't like is after wearing this all day it like clumps up. But I think it just happens.
Deonysia K.
Deonysia K.
New Hyde Park, NY

This limited edition set makes lips look bright and full. Great coverage and long lasting effect. Love the compliments I receive when wearing one of these lipsticks! Definitely recommend.
Annie C.
Annie C.

I did not buy the duo so this might not be a really good review. But I do own the bright pink that comes in this set. These liquid lip stick are very pigmented however does start to crumble off after a while. If you want it to look good all day, you will have to apply it throughout the day.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Warren, MI

These lippies are wonderful. They last like a dream. They apply very easily. I will keep buying them.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Southern Pines, NC

A lip product that lasts! I put it on once & don't need to reapply for several hours! It also does not smear very easily, which is something that I'm prone to cause because I'm a face touched. The colors all also compliment my skin tone!
dar m.
dar m.
Mabank, TX

Loved this product. Used one of the colors daily. The others did not work for me. Stayed on well and looked natural.
Averie H.
Averie H.
Muncie, IN

Beautiful colors and lasted a long time on my lips however they dried my lips to death and by the time I took it off my lips looked terrible
edis c.
edis c.
West New York, NJ

It's so litweight. Yet it's so pigmented. I live how it feels like you have nothing on. I also LOVE how you only need one swatch for your lips and you are ready. I have the shade bacca.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.

I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
Alyia R.
Kissimmee, FL

Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City

How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
Philadelphia, PA

Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Niveen J.
Niveen J.
Las Vegas , NV

I just ordered mine from Sephora. To tell you the truth I am a little nervous I never order online. Hopefully I won't regret it. Can't wait to get themđź’•đź‘„đź’‹đź’„

Join Now