BY STILA

stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956. see more...

• Did this dry out anyone's lips??4 Answers
  • I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what ...5 Answers
  • Are they real stay all day liquid lipstick? How they work?2 Answers
Kimberly L.
Athens, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the formula! It's not drying at all like some other liquid lippies. It's not the greatest at staying out while eating, but the comfort on the lips makes up for it in my opinion. The colors are super bright and the product smells like frosting! Would definitely buy again!
Jamie G.
Missoula, MT
I love these tiny lip colors! I got the large set over the holidays and they are perfect for throwing in my purse or keeping at work because they don't take up much room. The formula is amazing! These do stay all day. The colors in this set are great. Wear them on their own or worn together as a very pretty ombré lip! For sure a great kit!
Brittany R.
Linkwood, MD
A must have product for me! I keep a travel size in my purse at all times! It stays on all day just like it says! I can eat, drink and even wipe my mouth and it doesn't come off. I've even fallen asleep with it on and it still didn't come off. Excellent product for anyone looking for a stay all day lipstick!
meg n.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this kit at ulta awhile ago and love it! They are small size but it's still a good amount and perfect to keep in your purse! If you don't want to get the big size these are a great way to try them out and the holiday kits always come with this size as well! They last a long time and don't feel too trying and the colors are so pretty
Liz V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Pro to this lipstick is you have to commit to it. If you wear and decide to change your mind good luck removing it lol. I got it at Sephora and thank goodness the first color I tried I loved. Having said that, it will last all night and won't rub off, you can eat, it won't come next morning you'll still be wearing it so if you're doing the walk of shame you'll still look fabulous!
Katie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell of these liquid lipsticks is really nice and one of the first thing I noticed about the product. I have the shade Beso, which is an orangey-red. The color is very beautiful and pigmented upon application. However, this is not for you if have dry lips or fine lines. Formula is VERY drying and tends to flake off on me.
Ji B.
If you love bright or bold colors, this duo is perfect for you. I love the Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick line and decided to purchase these a few weeks ago. I haven't gotten much use out of them since they are so bold, but the formula and pigmentation is great. I absolutely LOVE Beso. It's such a unique red.
Lorraine M.
Love stila's stay all day liquid lipstick. I thought it would dry out my lips, but instead it just leaves flawless color coverage. One note: it can be tricky to get off! Be prepared to scrub. But because it's so hard to get off, it absolutely stays on when you need it to. Love this product!
Amanda S.
These are incredibly pigmented and don't leave a super dry feeling on my lips. I do think they smudge a bit but you'll still have some color towards the end of the day. It does dry into a bit of a powdery paste so if you were to scrape your lips it would either come off or feel very strange
Kathy Z.
San Jose, CA
I wanted to love this product but I found that it wasn't as "stay all day" as I would've liked for it to be. The color payoff is great, super pigmented. However, I found that when I eat, it moves the color a bit (not good especially when I'm wearing a red). For the cost, I definitely think I would purchase a different brand instead since everyone and their mamas have a liquid lipstick nowadays!
Kristina S.
I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
KISSIMMEE, FL
Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Kansas City
How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Philadelphia
Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Viviana A.
Bell, CA
Are they real stay all day liquid lipstick? How they work?