BY STILA

stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956. see more...

• Did this dry out anyone's lips??4 Answers
  • I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what ...5 Answers
  • Are they real stay all day liquid lipstick? How they work?2 Answers
Liliana H.
Liliana H.
These colors are super pigmented and bold! This lasts a loooong time but takes a bit long to dry. It was too expensive for what it is. But quality wise it was pretty good. I wouldn't buy it again, but recommend to anyone looking for something like this.
Monica M.
Monica M.
New castle , PA
The color is very vibrant, but does tend to get flaky and very looking. It doesn't stay all day if you eat greasy things and comes off in patches. It's good if you're going somewhere you may only be drinking things or not eating or drinking at all.
Shelby U.
Shelby U.
Corvallis, OR
This product I love because the color literally stays on for hours! They're also extremely pigmented and completely worth the price!! The only downfall is that they tend to dry out my lips and come off easily if you add gloss or anything on top of
Revathy P.
Revathy P.
Wiloughby Hls, OH
I picked up these minis and there's no looking back. One of the best liquid lipsticks money can buy - great shades to choose, amazing pigmentation and staying power - aptly named! Looking to pick more minis as I see myself quickly going over them.
Pustika S.
Pustika S.
Pennsville, NJ
I love their colors ,that's why I bought them , they some amazing shades, but the lipstick makes my lips dry , and that I don't like , so I always put a lip balm then i apply this on my lips. If you live lipstick, then only go for this one.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Bronx, NY
I wore the burgundy shade for my 20th birthday and I constantly find myself going to this lipstick. The value of the product is a little drying but the price is great. I brought it at Sephora and need to head over there again for another!!!!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Downers Grove, IL
This is a beautiful lipstick that does not move. The packing of is heavy and you can tell it is a higher end product. I got this in the color AMORE It is a pretty red-pink but very subtle. I will be trying this in different shades
VIRGIE✨ L.
VIRGIE✨ L.
Riverside
My go to ! I love the way it applies because it leaves my lips looking smooth. On top of that it lasts all day! The price varies; usually they are $20. The packaging is nice. I would definitely buy again and recommend to others.
taylor w.
taylor w.
Fargo, ND
This applied super nice and smooth. The colors were a little extravagant for me and my pale skin and boring outfit routine. The color did stay on faithfully! Was hard to wash it off, seemed to take a while and good scrubbin'!
Kori G.
Kori G.
Donna, TX
Absolutely love this lipstick I've gotten many compliments on this product. Very pretty red not to expensive affordable, lasts just about all day don't need to reapply. Would definitely purchase more & in different colors.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
Alyia R.
KISSIMMEE, FL
Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City
How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
Baltimore, MD
Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Viviana A.
Viviana A.
Bell, CA
Are they real stay all day liquid lipstick? How they work?