Add a Photo

By STILA
#95 in Lipstick
stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956.
Photos (13)
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
Clearwater, FL

Love the stilla brand it's top quality,long wear lipstick!!!!! Not drying!!! And the colors are super vibrant
Clara L.
Clara L.

So good! Got it for my birthday. The color is easy to apply and it last all day. Plus, they are so beautiful!
Mekeyla a.
Mekeyla a.
Mansfield, OH

They last a long time up to 12 hours these are really good lip products. The colors really pop and I love it.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
San Jose, CA

This are amazing they stay for like 4 hours but I love them I love the formula. I really recommend this ..
Sarah S.
Sarah S.

These have a good formula but can be slightly sticky dependent in the shade. The red is too sticky on me.
Paula S.
Paula S.
Linton, IN

I really like this lip stick it glides on smooth the color is good and the texture is really good as well
Meagan K.
Meagan K.
Fairport, NY

This is a great value for the lipstick price. I love how it stays forever on the lips and looks pigmented
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.

This is a gorgeous liquid lipstick set. The quality and price are fair. I would recommend this product!
Haley Y.
Haley Y.
Wausau, WI

Nice colors not drying has a soft cushion feel and is a matte finish but a little difficult to build up
Janet E.
Janet E.

Love this stila stay on all day I have three different colors I would definitely recommend this product
Kristina S.
Kristina S.

I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
Alyia R.
Kissimmee, FL

Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City

How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
Philadelphia , PA

Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Niveen J.
Niveen J.
Las Vegas , NV

I just ordered mine from Sephora. To tell you the truth I am a little nervous I never order online. Hopefully I won't regret it. Can't wait to get themπŸ’•πŸ‘„πŸ’‹πŸ’„

Join Now