Add a Photo

By STILA
#111 in Lipstick
stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956.
Photos (12)
michelle s.
michelle s.
Fort Worth, TX

These are the best liquid lipsticks I have 2 and they are my go to especially the color caramello
lie K.
lie K.

Love the color selection. Love the size. Price point is good as well. Please make more of these
Heather I.
Heather I.

Such a quality lipstick! Doesn't leave lips feeling tacky or nasty! Great selection of colors!
Chandler A.
Chandler A.
Coos Bay, OR

Such bright and vibrant colors, goes on super smooth and wears really well throughout the day!
Chelsea E.
Chelsea E.
Maple Grove, MN

This liquid lipstick formula is amazing! They last pretty long and these are beautiful colors
Saman A.
Saman A.
Stockbridge, GA

This is an awesome product
Amazing colour
Stays alll the way
Super matte
Beautiful
Love it
Mercedee R.
Mercedee R.
Robstown, TX

I love these so much my favorite. I love the staying power. I love the different colors.
Headay C.
Headay C.
Bronx, Ny

I love this because this matte finish feel so comfortable and the color are pretty cool
Maggaly V.
Maggaly V.
Rio Grande City, TX

A friend let me try them and oh heaven I know you exist best product out there
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Omaha, NE

Best lipstick in the world
Stays practically all day
Expensive but so worth it
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City

How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
Philadelphia , PA

Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Phoenix, AZ

Does this lipstick dry down matte and if so, how long does it take? Also, is there any transfer once it is dry? Thank you!
Catalina C.
Catalina C.
Concepción

Niveen J.
Niveen J.
Las Vegas , NV

I just ordered mine from Sephora. To tell you the truth I am a little nervous I never order online. Hopefully I won't regret it. Can't wait to get them💕👄💋💄

Join Now