BY STILA #96 in Lipstick

stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956. see more...

• Did this dry out anyone's lips??4 Answers
  • I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is...5 Answers
  • Are they real stay all day liquid lipstick? How they work?2 Answers
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Downers Grove, IL
Review for: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value)
This is a beautiful lipstick that does not move. The packing of is heavy and you can tell it is a higher end product. I got this in the color AMORE It is a pretty red-pink but very subtle. I will be trying this in different shades
taylor w.
taylor w.
Fargo, ND
This applied super nice and smooth. The colors were a little extravagant for me and my pale skin and boring outfit routine. The color did stay on faithfully! Was hard to wash it off, seemed to take a while and good scrubbin'!
Emily E.
Emily E.
Houston
My favorite matte liquid lipstick! It goes on wonderfully and lasts all day. The two colors in this pack are amazingly bright and they last through eating and drinking all day. I always recommend stila lipsticks to friends!
Kori G.
Kori G.
Donna, TX
Absolutely love this lipstick I've gotten many compliments on this product. Very pretty red not to expensive affordable, lasts just about all day don't need to reapply. Would definitely purchase more & in different colors.
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Sarasota, FL
This product is amazing! Girl, when it says stay all day, it means stay all day. I went on a date with my boyfriend and wore this and I literally had no break through the whole night. I would purchase this again and again.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
I bought this set a while back and it's definitely a good one to have. These are both blue toned colors, good for a classic red and hot pink, especially for my cool undertones. The pink is a little bold for me, but when I do wear it, it looks flattering on me.
Alma A.
Alma A.
Tyler
Love that they did a duo with my two favorite stila liquid lipsticks. I love their lip products. They don't dry my lips out and they stay on all day!!!! The price was $24 but they have lowered to $22! How awesome is that?
Claire D.
Claire D.
Auburn, AL
I really love all Stila lipsticks to be honest. I just wasn't crazy about them having two bright colors in this package. I got this as a gift and sometimes I combine the colors with other lipsticks to tone them down.
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Clarksville, IN
I got this in one of my monthly boxes or else I probably wouldn't have purchased on my own ad the colors are way too bright for me. I can say the colors are very pigmented and pretty. Lasted a good while on my lips
Justyne S.
Justyne S.
This is THE best long wearing lip product I have ever used!! The packaging is amazing, the product literally stays ALL day. You can get this at either Ulta or Sephora. I have multiple shades, and would definitely purchase again once I run out.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
Alyia R.
KISSIMMEE, FL
Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City
How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
philadelphia, PA
Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Viviana A.
Viviana A.
Bell, CA
Are they real stay all day liquid lipstick? How they work?