BY STILA #98 in Lipstick

stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956. see more...

• Did this dry out anyone's lips??4 Answers
  • I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is...5 Answers
  • Are they real stay all day liquid lipstick? How they work?2 Answers
Maria S.
Maria S.
Review for: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value)
I love this little duo. For $16, you cannot beat it! You get the same amount of product that you would if you purchased one liquid lipstick and get two colors. They have an amazing staying power and the colors in this pack are absolutely beautiful. Well worth it!
Anahi L.
Anahi L.
I have this single liquid lipstick in the shade RUBINO and it is such an amazing color it stays on all day it's kind of like a dark burgundy look on the lips I've gotten many compliments when I wear this lip since I am tan it is a little dry but not too dry
Brandi P.
Brandi P.
Tyler, TX
The title is not lying! These really truly do stay on all day, which means you better be prepared when you try a color on. Stila is my favorite brand of stay all day lipsticks because I am so bad about reapplying them. I recommend them to all my customers.
Pearl C.
Pearl C.
Hayward, CA
Great value! These two colors are must haves in anyone's kit. Color payoff is okay, about 4 hours of wear but the pink one didn't hold up against my Caesar salad lunch. I would still recommend it because it's a great price and the two shades are amazing!
Mia W.
Mia W.
Winston Salem, NC
The color options are awesome, the stain last forever, it's actually incredibly hard to get off. It's also very easy to apply and glides on. I feel like it can be very drying after a while, but nothing a little chapstick can't fix. Overall, I recommend
Liliana H.
Liliana H.
These colors are super pigmented and bold! This lasts a loooong time but takes a bit long to dry. It was too expensive for what it is. But quality wise it was pretty good. I wouldn't buy it again, but recommend to anyone looking for something like this.
Revathy P.
Revathy P.
Wiloughby Hls, OH
I picked up these minis and there's no looking back. One of the best liquid lipsticks money can buy - great shades to choose, amazing pigmentation and staying power - aptly named! Looking to pick more minis as I see myself quickly going over them.
Shelby U.
Shelby U.
Corvallis, OR
This product I love because the color literally stays on for hours! They're also extremely pigmented and completely worth the price!! The only downfall is that they tend to dry out my lips and come off easily if you add gloss or anything on top of
Pustika S.
Pustika S.
Pennsville, NJ
I love their colors ,that's why I bought them , they some amazing shades, but the lipstick makes my lips dry , and that I don't like , so I always put a lip balm then i apply this on my lips. If you live lipstick, then only go for this one.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Bronx, NY
I wore the burgundy shade for my 20th birthday and I constantly find myself going to this lipstick. The value of the product is a little drying but the price is great. I brought it at Sephora and need to head over there again for another!!!!
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
Alyia R.
KISSIMMEE, FL
Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City
How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
philadelphia, PA
Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Niveen J.
Niveen J.
Las Vegas , NV
I just ordered mine from Sephora. To tell you the truth I am a little nervous I never order online. Hopefully I won't regret it. Can't wait to get them💕👄💋💄