BY STILA

stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956. see more...

• Did this dry out anyone's lips??4 Answers
  • I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what ...5 Answers
  • Are they real stay all day liquid lipstick? How they work?2 Answers
Tamara H.
Minden, NV
This brand I love and the liquid lipstick are very comfortable to wear. The product is in texture mousse, they are not the most resistant, but if very comfortable to wear
harley b.
I love this product! It works very well and has great color! I can put it on in the morning and it will last almost all day. Sometimes I do need to re apply after eating but that's normal. And also doesn't come off onto other things easily
Alexis D.
Colorado Springs, CO
Love this duo. They are small enough to stick in my bag on the go or my gym bag. It's easy to use and long lasting. It's a great price point for two deluxe samples. I would buy it again, even as a present.
Brenda R.
These liquid lipsticks are wonderful. They have a smooth finish almost fluffy if you know what I mean. They are really comfortable on the lips and they are very pigmented.
Amra E.
Moorhead, MN
I got this set at Sephora for 16$ I thought that's a good price for 2 to try since I didn't own any before , I loved them from the first time I tried them the pink color is so bright and perfect for spring and summer time and the red one has an orange undertone which I LOVED for my skin tone , I gave it a 4 star because it does transfer for example if you touch your mouth which I didn't experience with Kat Von D liquid lipsticks.
Illiana V.
I had been wanting to try out Stila liquid lipsticks and I always go for mini sets as a way to test things and this was absolutely perfect. The formula is comfortable, not overly drying, I always use a balm under, and I didn't notice it settling into any lines or cracking on my lips throughout the day. It also lasted pretty well. I liked it enough to buy 2 more full sized colors. I'd recommend this brand over a few others that I've tried.
Monica G.
I love the red Beso its the only one i own i bought it seperately never tried any of the other colors. its so pretty i love reds and this a really nice bright red it actually does stay on like they say and i can eat and drink and it wont leave any marks or get smudges. The only downside is its not that cheap and so yeah Beso is the only one i own at the moment and yeah maybe I'll try another one.
Em G.
Literally goes on like butter. Super opaque. Though it is very pricey. It does have very good staying power (does not last through friend chicken but what does). Would def recommend if you have money to splurge.
Alina belle H.
Trinity , AL
This is a great set and I love that they are limited edition 🌟⭐🌟 these last a very long time on the lips and even when (hours later) the shine is gone your lips are stained a beautiful color! Some brands have an awful smell and taste BUT that's not the case with these two little beauty's! I highly recommend these! Not only do they last a really long time on the lips but the containers will last a really long time because you don't have to continually reapply 💋💄💄💋
Jeannie D.
S Plainfield, NJ
Beso is the PERFECT blue-red. Makes your teeth look uber white, and the stain itself if amazing. I'm a flight attendant and this is my go-to red lippie. I apply it once in the morning and its wears all day, even through meals without having to reapply! Tip: After applying, let it dry and add a little chap stick for some moisture because stains in general can feel a little dry. MUST HAVE ITEM!
Kristina S.
I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
KISSIMMEE, FL
Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Kansas City
How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Philadelphia, PA
Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Niveen J.
Las Vegas, NV
I just ordered mine from Sephora. To tell you the truth I am a little nervous I never order online. Hopefully I won't regret it. Can't wait to get them💕👄💋💄