stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value) uploaded by Toski C.stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value) uploaded by Saima M.stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value) uploaded by yamilka a.See all 17 photos

BY STILA

stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956. see more...

• Did this dry out anyone's lips??This product never dried out m... 4 Answers
  • I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstic...These are honestly some of the... 5 Answers
  • Are they real stay all day liquid lip...These do stay on all day, but ... 2 Answers
Photos (17)
Buy on Birchbox*
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Sarasota, FL
June 28, 2017, 8:40 a.m.
Review for: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value)
This product is amazing! Girl, when it says stay all day, it means stay all day. I went on a date with my boyfriend and wore this and I literally had no break through the whole night. I would purchase this again and again.
Kori G.
Kori G.
Donna, TX
May 29, 2017, 12:38 a.m.
Absolutely love this lipstick I've gotten many compliments on this product. Very pretty red not to expensive affordable, lasts just about all day don't need to reapply. Would definitely purchase more & in different colors.
Emily E.
Emily E.
Houston
July 19, 2017, 2:49 p.m.
My favorite matte liquid lipstick! It goes on wonderfully and lasts all day. The two colors in this pack are amazingly bright and they last through eating and drinking all day. I always recommend stila lipsticks to friends!
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
June 21, 2017, 12:09 p.m.
I bought this set a while back and it's definitely a good one to have. These are both blue toned colors, good for a classic red and hot pink, especially for my cool undertones. The pink is a little bold for me, but when I do wear it, it looks flattering on me.
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Clarksville, IN
July 15, 2017, 9:14 a.m.
I got this in one of my monthly boxes or else I probably wouldn't have purchased on my own ad the colors are way too bright for me. I can say the colors are very pigmented and pretty. Lasted a good while on my lips
Gaby W.
Gaby W.
July 6, 2017, 3:44 p.m.
The pigment is perfect, but you're gonna have to reapply this liquid lipstick a couple times a day. The applicator is also too fluffy, so it makes precise lines impossible. The red lipstick has a tendency to bleed and smudge, so watch out.
Mary E.
Mary E.
Katy, TX
June 30, 2017, 12:45 p.m.
Me encanta este labial!! A mi en lo personal se me can los labiales rapidito de mis labios! No me duran nada! Y este me dura todooo el dia !! Me encanta! Se los recomiendo muchisimo a todas uds ! Enserio
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Deer Park, NY
June 21, 2017, 9:45 p.m.
I usually love this brand but not a fan of these glosses. In terms of lasting power they will last all day but they go on like paint and stay on like paint. You must be super careful with the application too.
Alesha M.
Alesha M.
Philadelphia, PA
June 29, 2017, 5:06 p.m.
I love the darker color! Simply because I love dark colors on my olive skin. But it was the first product ever that I purchased from stila. I did like it but I wouldn’t buy it again. I got it online.
Marisa P.
Marisa P.
Mesa, AZ
June 27, 2017, 5:28 p.m.
These lipsticks are very pigmented and long lasting and easy to apply a little bit goes a long way ! The packaging is gorgeous and the lipstick in non drying . This is the third time I buy these lipsticks
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
Alyia R.
Kissimmee, FL
Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City
How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
philadelphia, PA
Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Viviana A.
Viviana A.
Bell, CA
Are they real stay all day liquid lipstick? How they work?