BY STILA

stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956. see more...

• Did this dry out anyone's lips??4 Answers
  • I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is...5 Answers
  • Are they real stay all day liquid lipstick? How they work?2 Answers
Jazzlyn S.
Jazzlyn S.
bonney lake
Packaging is simple and chic and easy to bring around. I got it from ulta which was convenient since it's close by. Super long lasting, I've used two different shades and I love them both and would recommend the line to any person! I used a nude and a bright coral and love them both. Even layers with one coat.
Amoy P.
Amoy P.
Seal Beach , CA
Stila is at the top of my list for good Liquid d lippies. The have a great variety of nude and deep colors, it applies smoothly with any streaks and it dries to a velvety-matte finish without leaving my lips dry. They weren't wrong when they named it "Stay All Day" because this baby does not budge. Love it.
Brandi P.
Brandi P.
Tyler, TX
The title is not lying! These really truly do stay on all day, which means you better be prepared when you try a color on. Stila is my favorite brand of stay all day lipsticks because I am so bad about reapplying them. I recommend them to all my customers.
Anahi L.
Anahi L.
I have this single liquid lipstick in the shade RUBINO and it is such an amazing color it stays on all day it's kind of like a dark burgundy look on the lips I've gotten many compliments when I wear this lip since I am tan it is a little dry but not too dry
Mia W.
Mia W.
Winston Salem, NC
The color options are awesome, the stain last forever, it's actually incredibly hard to get off. It's also very easy to apply and glides on. I feel like it can be very drying after a while, but nothing a little chapstick can't fix. Overall, I recommend
Shayna A.
Shayna A.
Pittsburgh
So this product is amazing. I wore the red color for a wedding and it stayed on all night long. It didn't even looked smudged or anything through your the night. When they say long lasting the mean it. I would recommend this product highly in any color!
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Colonia, NJ
I wear many brands of liquid lipstick and this is by far the best. The applicator is easy to use and the product glides on your lips without the need of primer. It dries down true to color and doesn't make your lips crack or dry. Love this liquid lip!!
Pearl C.
Pearl C.
Hayward, CA
Great value! These two colors are must haves in anyone's kit. Color payoff is okay, about 4 hours of wear but the pink one didn't hold up against my Caesar salad lunch. I would still recommend it because it's a great price and the two shades are amazing!
Revathy P.
Revathy P.
Wiloughby Hls, OH
I picked up these minis and there's no looking back. One of the best liquid lipsticks money can buy - great shades to choose, amazing pigmentation and staying power - aptly named! Looking to pick more minis as I see myself quickly going over them.
Shelby U.
Shelby U.
Corvallis, OR
This product I love because the color literally stays on for hours! They're also extremely pigmented and completely worth the price!! The only downfall is that they tend to dry out my lips and come off easily if you add gloss or anything on top of
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
Alyia R.
KISSIMMEE, FL
Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City
How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
Baltimore, MD
Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Viviana A.
Viviana A.
Bell, CA
Are they real stay all day liquid lipstick? How they work?