BY STILA

stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956. see more...

• Did this dry out anyone's lips??4 Answers
  • I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what ...5 Answers
  • Are they real stay all day liquid lipstick? How they work?2 Answers
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely love this product. My main focus when buying lipsticks and lip stain is that it stays literally all day. This does just that I can wear it all day at work at a 13 hour shift and it doesn’t really busage!
Dalia C.
I loooooove this collection! It’s very hidrating and creamy! Very long lasting! Beautiful packaging! I really love it! It was my first time to used! I’m very recommend to everyone! I love it! Great product!
Ellen A.
Louisville, KY
Best best best lip stain/color product out there. It literally stays ALL day! Even on days where I'm talking, drinking coffee, in and out of the office, and generally active, I may only need to reapply once! Survives a trip to the gym without moving. Though easy enough to take off at the end of the day... amazing! I usually get the multipacks with many colors so I can try them all!
Raven W.
Moreno Valley, CA
I got this cute little duo to try the brand and I fell in love. The pigment is amazing. They go on smooth and stay put. The only downside is that they can be a bit drying after a full day of wear.
Ashley W.
Cape Carteret, NC
Stila has one of my most favorited liquid lipstick formulas. The shades of these are absolutely beautiful. They stay on all day long and don’t completely dry my lips out like a typical liquid lipstick would.
Mandi M.
Florence, KY
This is one of the best liquid lipsticks on tthe market right now. I compare these to Kylie cosmetics and urbandecay vice liquid lipsticks. So good so pigmented and not drying. I want them all !!!
Sophia P.
Roxbury , MA
Here are some of my favorite liquid lippies!! They are so pigmented and he longevity is AMAZING! I definitely recommend these. The packaging is super cute too and the applicator is very nice.
Cassidy B.
Spencer
This liquid lipstick literally stays on my lips almost all day, I usually apply another coat later in the day but other than that it sticks pretty well, and it doesn't dry my lips out!
Zuri A.
I love this formula the darker shade is the best on my skin tone, but I have other colors I love, like they last a long time from the lightest to the darkest they have long wearing power.
Margaret Q.
Port Chester, NY
As beautiful as these colors are, it feathers pretty badly and if you don’t scrub and moisturize your lips before application, it will dry your lips out and will show on your lips.
Kristina S.
I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
KISSIMMEE, FL
Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Kansas City
How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Philadelphia
Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Viviana A.
Bell, CA
Are they real stay all day liquid lipstick? How they work?