Add a Photo

By STILA
#152 in Lipstick
stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956.
Photos (15)
Chelsea E.
Chelsea E.
Maple Grove, MN

This liquid lipstick formula is amazing! They last pretty long and these are beautiful colors
Saman A.
Saman A.
Stockbridge, GA

This is an awesome product
Amazing colour
Stays alll the way
Super matte
Beautiful
Love it
Mercedee R.
Mercedee R.
Robstown, TX

I love these so much my favorite. I love the staying power. I love the different colors.
Headay C.
Headay C.
Bronx, NY

I love this because this matte finish feel so comfortable and the color are pretty cool
Maggaly V.
Maggaly V.
Rio Grande City, TX

A friend let me try them and oh heaven I know you exist best product out there
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Omaha, NE

Best lipstick in the world
Stays practically all day
Expensive but so worth it
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Southern Pines, NC

A lip product that lasts! I put it on once & don't need to reapply for several hours! It also does not smear very easily, which is something that I'm prone to cause because I'm a face touched. The colors all also compliment my skin tone!
dar m.
dar m.
Mabank, TX

Loved this product. Used one of the colors daily. The others did not work for me. Stayed on well and looked natural.
Nariman K.
Nariman K.
Dearborn, MI

Absolutely loved all the colors at first I was hesitant because I wasn't sure about two of the colors but they all ended up being so amazing!
Averie H.
Averie H.
Muncie, IN

Beautiful colors and lasted a long time on my lips however they dried my lips to death and by the time I took it off my lips looked terrible
Kristina S.
Kristina S.

I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
Alyia R.
Kissimmee, FL

Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City

How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
Philadelphia, PA

Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Niveen J.
Niveen J.
Las Vegas , NV

I just ordered mine from Sephora. To tell you the truth I am a little nervous I never order online. Hopefully I won't regret it. Can't wait to get them💕👄💋💄

Join Now