Add a Photo

By STILA
#241 in Lipstick
stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956.
Photos (15)
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL

These lipsticks are creamy and come in beautiful colors. The only downside is that they are drying and flake a bit
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Chicago , Il

I love the colors in this trio, and they definitely stay all day. However, it's prone to drying and cracking.
Katie R.
Katie R.

The smell of these liquid lipsticks is really nice and one of the first thing I noticed about the product. I have the shade Beso, which is an orangey-red. The color is very beautiful and pigmented upon application. However, this is not for you if have dry lips or fine lines. Formula is VERY drying and tends to flake off on me.
Joanne C.
Joanne C.
Roxbury, MA

Very fun color options and great staying power. Does leave lips feeling dry and will peel if you add an additional lip gloss for moisture.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Cresco, IA

Great color! Great formula! Smells amazing! Stays on longer than any other similar products I've tried! I received this in my ipsy and I'm so glad I did! I'll have to try other colors!
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Pearland, TX

I have these and they are extremely nice ! So easy to apply and use on the lips . I am a first time user to Stila anything and was excited to try . They are great and deserve more promotion out there . I look forward to more products in the future .
holly m.
holly m.
Mcminnville, TN

The color is great! It is bright and doesn't need coats. I think the pink is a little too bold for me personally but it's a great quality.
Alina belle H.
Alina belle H.
TRINITY , Al

This is a great set and I love that they are limited edition 🌟⭐🌟 these last a very long time on the lips and even when (hours later) the shine is gone your lips are stained a beautiful color! Some brands have an awful smell and taste BUT that's not the case with these two little beauty's! I highly recommend these! Not only do they last a really long time on the lips but the containers will last a really long time because you don't have to continually reapply πŸ’‹πŸ’„πŸ’„πŸ’‹
Keeley C.
Keeley C.
Germantown, MD

I received this as a gift from a friend, introduced me to the wonderful world of the best liquid matte lipstick at Sephora! Such an amazing product
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Athens, GA

Love the formula! It's not drying at all like some other liquid lippies. It's not the greatest at staying out while eating, but the comfort on the lips makes up for it in my opinion. The colors are super bright and the product smells like frosting! Would definitely buy again!
Kristina S.
Kristina S.

I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
Alyia R.
Kissimmee, FL

Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City

How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
Philadelphia, PA

Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Niveen J.
Niveen J.
Las Vegas , NV

I just ordered mine from Sephora. To tell you the truth I am a little nervous I never order online. Hopefully I won't regret it. Can't wait to get themπŸ’•πŸ‘„πŸ’‹πŸ’„