Add a Photo

By STILA
#206 in Lipstick
stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956.
Photos (15)
Carly F.
Carly F.
Washington, DC

These liquid lipsticks are very good. They are quite pigmented and dry down really quickly.

They are not that long lasting. You have to reapply after eating or drinking. You can use a lipliner to extend the wear.

I would buy again.
Misty A.
Misty A.
Barron, WI

The color pops and will stay on all day. You can eat drink whatever it stays put. The color is out of this world.
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.

I really like this product. I have it in two shades. one is a pink and the other is this deeper red color. I love both of them. They really do stay on all day.
Keri T.
Keri T.
Lakeville, MN

These have great pigmentation and are a fantastic deal in this kit! These don't dry my lips out, and aren't overly sticky. Stila always has the best kits around Christmas!! I can't wait to see what they have this year!
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Pearland, TX

I have these and they are extremely nice ! So easy to apply and use on the lips . I am a first time user to Stila anything and was excited to try . They are great and deserve more promotion out there . I look forward to more products in the future .
Lexi A.
Lexi A.

I love this lipstick! Very pigmented and very easy to use. Smells very good too! I got it in a birchbox so I don't know the price. The packaging was cute but the name on my tube is gone from rubbing in my purse. But barley transfers and very matte! Love it and would recommend it!
holly m.
holly m.
Mcminnville, TN

The color is great! It is bright and doesn't need coats. I think the pink is a little too bold for me personally but it's a great quality.
Alina belle H.
Alina belle H.
Trinity , Al

This is a great set and I love that they are limited edition ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐ŸŒŸ these last a very long time on the lips and even when (hours later) the shine is gone your lips are stained a beautiful color! Some brands have an awful smell and taste BUT that's not the case with these two little beauty's! I highly recommend these! Not only do they last a really long time on the lips but the containers will last a really long time because you don't have to continually reapply ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’‹
Tep L.
Tep L.

Love this product it smells wonderful goes on smoothly love the feel of it it never leaves my lips feeling dry and really does last all day with eating and drinking
Keeley C.
Keeley C.
Germantown, MD

I received this as a gift from a friend, introduced me to the wonderful world of the best liquid matte lipstick at Sephora! Such an amazing product
Kristina S.
Kristina S.

I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
Alyia R.
Kissimmee, FL

Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City

How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
Philadelphia, PA

Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Niveen J.
Niveen J.
Las Vegas , NV

I just ordered mine from Sephora. To tell you the truth I am a little nervous I never order online. Hopefully I won't regret it. Can't wait to get them๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’„

Join Now