Add a Photo

By STILA
#152 in Lipstick
stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956.
Photos (15)
Maggaly V.
Maggaly V.
Rio Grande City, TX

A friend let me try them and oh heaven I know you exist best product out there
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Omaha, NE

Best lipstick in the world
Stays practically all day
Expensive but so worth it
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.

This is a gorgeous liquid lipstick set. The quality and price are fair. I would recommend this product!
Erica S.
Erica S.

Wow i am pretty impressed with this liquid lipstick duo by Stila. To be honest i almost didnt purchase this duo set because when i tried Stila lip products like this in the past, i did not like anything about them at all. These sat all day ones are nothing like those thankfully. These truly last a long time, have great color payoff, are bold beautiful colors, does not dry my lips or have a funky texture or smell/taste.
Daniela r.
Daniela r.

These are very practical to carry them everywhere, has a rich scent, fragrance and you do not dry lips, their colors are magnificent
STEPHANIE S.
STEPHANIE S.

IT IS A FANTASTIC PRODUCT, YOU CAN FEEL YOUR LIPS GENTLE AND SOFTY, AND SAME TIME, THE COLOR LAST FOR HOURS! WITH DRAMATICS COLOR, I RECOMMEND TO OTHER THIS PRODUCTS. YOU WILL NEVER KEEP TO FEEL SEXY WITH IT
Angely S.
Angely S.
Las Vegas, NV

Este es el mejor lipstick que he usado, me dura todo el dรญa, puedo comer tranquila y hacer de todo porque nunca se me quita ni se me mancha.
Nariman K.
Nariman K.
Dearborn, MI

Absolutely loved all the colors at first I was hesitant because I wasn't sure about two of the colors but they all ended up being so amazing!
Tep L.
Tep L.

Love this product it smells wonderful goes on smoothly love the feel of it it never leaves my lips feeling dry and really does last all day with eating and drinking
Ailin G.
Ailin G.

Too pricy for what you are getting. It actually didn't "stay all day" it just lasted a few hours. Dont reccomend it
Kristina S.
Kristina S.

I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
Alyia R.
Kissimmee, FL

Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City

How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
Philadelphia , PA

Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Niveen J.
Niveen J.
Las Vegas , NV

I just ordered mine from Sephora. To tell you the truth I am a little nervous I never order online. Hopefully I won't regret it. Can't wait to get them๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’„

Join Now