BY STILA

stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956. see more...

• Did this dry out anyone's lips??4 Answers
  • I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what ...5 Answers
  • Are they real stay all day liquid lipstick? How they work?2 Answers
Lexi T.
Jacksonville , FL
The have a strong smell but stay really really well ! I don't know that I'd buy the full size version as it didn't really wow me too much. But the minis are totally worth it !
Tara C.
Charlotte, NC
Got this around Christmas time and I love it. Stila has a great formula for their liquid lipsticks. It's long lasting and doesn't come off once you eat or drink anything. My favorite color is besos! It's the perfect bold red that every woman should have in their makeup bag!
Aubrey J.
Great for traveling best 2 colors for a night out.. the packaging is cute.. beautiful red and hot pink.. very impressed with its long wearing .. I would recommend to others
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
Got this as a present and I absolutely love them . I'm not sure how much they paid for them but I know they bought them at Sephora . The colors are beautiful and vibrant .
Brittany F.
Fort Meade
I haven't tried the pink but the red was my first real red and I fell in love. I always thought that reds were too much for me but I was taught otherwise with this product
Alisa T.
This is the cutest lip duo! I love the shades , one is bold the other is playful! Both shades applies evenly and has good wear time. They are great for on the go because they are minis and apply so easily. I purchased extras as gifts and will definitely repurchase.
madison t.
This lipstick is so beautiful and I love it for the color and how it stays but for me it was pretty hard to apply (although it is a liquid matte lipstick, to be fair).
Maral S.
Fresno, CA
Love this lipstick so much. Great formula and long lasting. I will be getting more soon. Highly recommended and nice packaging. These are super easy to use and apply.
Maria P.
Not drying lipstick at all! long lasting & the colors look beautiful. highly recommend. I have different colors & can honestly say I've have not been disappointed.
Ayla S.
Ridgeland, MS
Holy Moly!! This liquid lipstick stays on all day and then some! It's formula feels creamy but dries kissable! The colors are bold and smudge proof! A must have!!
Kristina S.
I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
KISSIMMEE, FL
Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Kansas City
How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Philadelphia, PA
Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Niveen J.
Las Vegas, NV
I just ordered mine from Sephora. To tell you the truth I am a little nervous I never order online. Hopefully I won't regret it. Can't wait to get them💕👄💋💄