BY STILA

stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Raquel P.
Raquel P.
Palmetto, FL
I love this set! Stila is so light on the lips and doesn't leave them feeling dried out like other lipsticks. My lips still felt soft and moisturized. I wore the red color for my wedding day and it stayed put through the entire ceremony, the reception, the food and all the kissing. Well most of the kissing.
Libby P.
Libby P.
Valley Park, MO
I love this product's staying power. This was literally my first liquid lipstick. I just wish it came in more colors and didn't get so flaky after a while. And even when it does get flaky it's really not bad. If they come out with more fun colors I will most likely buy them.
Sondra C.
Sondra C.
Park Ridge, IL
Review for: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value), Other
I love Stila. Their lip products are so pretty and they can last for hours. Only thing is I usually put a little bit of gloss over by Matte lip color to give it a little shine because sometimes it can get too dried out. Just bring gloss and you'll be good for the night out!
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Hubert, NC
Still liquid lipsticks are the best. They are good for the value. Very long lasting and mostly transfer proof (a little rubbed off when I ate a burger though). The applicator makes it easy to apply. The colors are very vivid and there was minimal feathering. It can be a bit dry but I usually put on lip balm shortly before applying the liquid lipstick. Highly recommended.
Maria S.
Maria S.
I love this little duo. For $16, you cannot beat it! You get the same amount of product that you would if you purchased one liquid lipstick and get two colors. They have an amazing staying power and the colors in this pack are absolutely beautiful. Well worth it!
Jazzlyn S.
Jazzlyn S.
bonney lake
Packaging is simple and chic and easy to bring around. I got it from ulta which was convenient since it's close by. Super long lasting, I've used two different shades and I love them both and would recommend the line to any person! I used a nude and a bright coral and love them both. Even layers with one coat.
Brandi P.
Brandi P.
Tyler, TX
The title is not lying! These really truly do stay on all day, which means you better be prepared when you try a color on. Stila is my favorite brand of stay all day lipsticks because I am so bad about reapplying them. I recommend them to all my customers.
Mia W.
Mia W.
Winston Salem, NC
The color options are awesome, the stain last forever, it's actually incredibly hard to get off. It's also very easy to apply and glides on. I feel like it can be very drying after a while, but nothing a little chapstick can't fix. Overall, I recommend
Revathy P.
Revathy P.
Willoughby Hills, OH
I picked up these minis and there's no looking back. One of the best liquid lipsticks money can buy - great shades to choose, amazing pigmentation and staying power - aptly named! Looking to pick more minis as I see myself quickly going over them.
Liliana H.
Liliana H.
These colors are super pigmented and bold! This lasts a loooong time but takes a bit long to dry. It was too expensive for what it is. But quality wise it was pretty good. I wouldn't buy it again, but recommend to anyone looking for something like this.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
Alyia R.
Kissimmee, FL
Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City
How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
philadelphia, PA
Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Viviana A.
Viviana A.
Bell, CA
Are they real stay all day liquid lipstick? How they work?