BY STILA

stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956. see more...

• Did this dry out anyone's lips??4 Answers
  • I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is...5 Answers
  • Are they real stay all day liquid lipstick? How they work?2 Answers
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
I am pleased with the pigment in these lip stains but there is a very thick unruly issue when first applied. The lip stick seems to just stay on the top of your lips without penetrating to absorb the product. It takes a bit for it to actually settle. Unfortunately, there is still a thick layer coating your lips that finds it way onto cups and clothes.
Ramya P.
Ramya P.
Los Angeles
Stila all day liquid lipstick stays on lips for long time... it has a attractive packing I bought it from ulta..gives matte finish easy to apply... doesn't dry out the lips... it is not at all patchy... I was thinking to buy few more shades and even wanted to try tarted lipsticksStila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick
Raquel P.
Raquel P.
Palmetto, FL
I love this set! Stila is so light on the lips and doesn't leave them feeling dried out like other lipsticks. My lips still felt soft and moisturized. I wore the red color for my wedding day and it stayed put through the entire ceremony, the reception, the food and all the kissing. Well most of the kissing.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Rogers, AR
The color in this kit are both beautiful and well pigmented. Application was smooth and even. The texture is almost a whipped mousse feel, and they smell delicious. While they do last longer than regular lipstick, my colourpop liquid lipsticks last far longer and have a better price point.
Mallory F.
Mallory F.
Where do I even begin? This is my all time favorite red liquid lipstick. It stays for hours and doesn't transfer! I wear it at least once a week and have already replaced it 2 times in the last 4 months. I may have a problem, but I truly love this lipstick!
Libby P.
Libby P.
Valley Park, MO
I love this product's staying power. This was literally my first liquid lipstick. I just wish it came in more colors and didn't get so flaky after a while. And even when it does get flaky it's really not bad. If they come out with more fun colors I will most likely buy them.
Lexi L.
Lexi L.
Windsor Locks
Lasts an unbelievable amount of time! I tried one of these shades and let it dry down. I had to go out later, and scrubbing it with a cloth didn't even phase it! Really good for long wear and doesn't dry out lips. (Coconut oil works good for when you do want to take it off)
Sondra C.
Sondra C.
Park Ridge, IL
I love Stila. Their lip products are so pretty and they can last for hours. Only thing is I usually put a little bit of gloss over by Matte lip color to give it a little shine because sometimes it can get too dried out. Just bring gloss and you'll be good for the night out!
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Hubert, NC
Still liquid lipsticks are the best. They are good for the value. Very long lasting and mostly transfer proof (a little rubbed off when I ate a burger though). The applicator makes it easy to apply. The colors are very vivid and there was minimal feathering. It can be a bit dry but I usually put on lip balm shortly before applying the liquid lipstick. Highly recommended.
Jazzlyn S.
Jazzlyn S.
bonney lake
Packaging is simple and chic and easy to bring around. I got it from ulta which was convenient since it's close by. Super long lasting, I've used two different shades and I love them both and would recommend the line to any person! I used a nude and a bright coral and love them both. Even layers with one coat.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
Alyia R.
KISSIMMEE, FL
Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City
How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
Baltimore, MD
Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Viviana A.
Viviana A.
Bell, CA
Are they real stay all day liquid lipstick? How they work?