BY STILA

stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956. see more...

• Did this dry out anyone's lips??4 Answers
  • I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what ...5 Answers
  • Are they real stay all day liquid lipstick? How they work?2 Answers
Kate N.
I can't recommend this enough. This lipstick is so awesome! My problem with all day lipsticks are that they dry my lips out. However, this lipstick breaks that curse! It is so unbelievably silly ALL. DAY. LONG. The colors are all
So pretty-especially the nude colors.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
The red is perfect, the pink can be hard to pull off. The sizing of these is perfect as they last a long time. I own multiple colors. These truly last hours (maybe one touch up in 8 hours) but they can be drying and it's hard to wear anything moisturizing over them.
Perla G.
Brownsville , TX
The colors are vibrant and look stunning. The formula wears comfortably and lasts for several hours without flaking, creasing, or overdrying the lips. I can see why it’s a favorite formula for so many, because it’s one of my favorite brands as well.
DevinLandry T.
West Linn, OR
Beautiful set. The colors are gorgeous and long lasting. The formula isn’t too drying-especially for a liquid lipstick. Very pigmented and they apply evenly and without any patchiness. I would highly recommend the sets for value!
Maria S.
Mckinleyville, CA
This is one of my favorite duos the red is a true red and the pink is pink enough ithout becoming a hot pink which I love I have medium skin and these look great apply quickly and easily and would recommend the formula to others
lourdes M.
Douglas, AZ
I gave it four stars because i love the colors and the ease in applying the product , but does not last and it peels sometimes or just comes off in some spots , i would not buy it I received this as a gift at work .
Kelsey G.
Dallastown, PA
You can’t go wrong with a stila liquid lip! They have a very interesting mouse like formula that I love. It feels soft on the lips and not drying. The color range is great and they apply opaque and easy. Love them!
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
I adore stila they have amazing lip sticks, and lovely colors, very light feeling, not to thick and last forever it stays on all day. The color barely fades, no transfer at all, waterproof. It's amazing my favorite
Bambi S.
Douglassville, PA
Super pigmented! Wow I was surprised! And smelled very yummy! Only issue I had with this product was it was very drying and I wasn’t expecting that. Color was very long lasting and I enjoyed it. Would recommend!
Misty R.
Kingston, TN
I love this brand of lipstick. It is very creamy going on and not drying. It is also very long wearing. One of my favorite brands. I would definitely recommend this to a friend. Would also purchase this again.
Kristina S.
I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
KISSIMMEE, FL
Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Kansas City
How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Philadelphia
Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Viviana A.
Bell, CA
Are they real stay all day liquid lipstick? How they work?