Add a Photo

By STILA
#206 in Lipstick
stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956.
Photos (15)
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Onaway, MI

Love the color and staying power but like a lot of stains my lips eventually feel really dry
Saman A.
Saman A.
Stockbridge, GA

This is an awesome product
Amazing colour
Stays alll the way
Super matte
Beautiful
Love it
Mercedee R.
Mercedee R.
Robstown, TX

I love these so much my favorite. I love the staying power. I love the different colors.
Maggaly V.
Maggaly V.
Rio Grande City, TX

A friend let me try them and oh heaven I know you exist best product out there
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Omaha, NE

Best lipstick in the world
Stays practically all day
Expensive but so worth it
Annie C.
Annie C.

I did not buy the duo so this might not be a really good review. But I do own the bright pink that comes in this set. These liquid lip stick are very pigmented however does start to crumble off after a while. If you want it to look good all day, you will have to apply it throughout the day.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Chicago , Il

I love the colors in this trio, and they definitely stay all day. However, it's prone to drying and cracking.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.

These lipsticks are creamy and come in beautiful colors. The only downside is that they are drying and flake a bit
Katie R.
Katie R.

The smell of these liquid lipsticks is really nice and one of the first thing I noticed about the product. I have the shade Beso, which is an orangey-red. The color is very beautiful and pigmented upon application. However, this is not for you if have dry lips or fine lines. Formula is VERY drying and tends to flake off on me.
Joanne C.
Joanne C.
Roxbury, MA

Very fun color options and great staying power. Does leave lips feeling dry and will peel if you add an additional lip gloss for moisture.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.

I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
Alyia R.
Kissimmee, FL

Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City

How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
Philadelphia, PA

Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Niveen J.
Niveen J.
Las Vegas , NV

I just ordered mine from Sephora. To tell you the truth I am a little nervous I never order online. Hopefully I won't regret it. Can't wait to get themđź’•đź‘„đź’‹đź’„

Join Now