Add a Photo

By STILA
#241 in Lipstick
stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956.
Photos (15)
Heather I.
Heather I.

Such a quality lipstick! Doesn't leave lips feeling tacky or nasty! Great selection of colors!
Chandler A.
Chandler A.
Coos Bay, OR

Such bright and vibrant colors, goes on super smooth and wears really well throughout the day!
Chelsea E.
Chelsea E.
Maple Grove, MN

This liquid lipstick formula is amazing! They last pretty long and these are beautiful colors
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Onaway, MI

Love the color and staying power but like a lot of stains my lips eventually feel really dry
Saman A.
Saman A.
Stockbridge, GA

This is an awesome product
Amazing colour
Stays alll the way
Super matte
Beautiful
Love it
Mercedee R.
Mercedee R.
Robstown, TX

I love these so much my favorite. I love the staying power. I love the different colors.
Maggaly V.
Maggaly V.
Rio Grande City, TX

A friend let me try them and oh heaven I know you exist best product out there
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Omaha, NE

Best lipstick in the world
Stays practically all day
Expensive but so worth it
Lexi A.
Lexi A.

I love this lipstick! Very pigmented and very easy to use. Smells very good too! I got it in a birchbox so I don't know the price. The packaging was cute but the name on my tube is gone from rubbing in my purse. But barley transfers and very matte! Love it and would recommend it!
Carly F.
Carly F.
Washington, DC

These liquid lipsticks are very good. They are quite pigmented and dry down really quickly.

They are not that long lasting. You have to reapply after eating or drinking. You can use a lipliner to extend the wear.

I would buy again.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.

I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
Alyia R.
Kissimmee, FL

Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City

How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
Philadelphia, PA

Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Niveen J.
Niveen J.
Las Vegas , NV

I just ordered mine from Sephora. To tell you the truth I am a little nervous I never order online. Hopefully I won't regret it. Can't wait to get themπŸ’•πŸ‘„πŸ’‹πŸ’„