Add a Photo

By STILA
#250 in Lipstick
stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956.
Photos (16)
Maria S.
Maria S.
March 2, 2017, 2:23 p.m.
Review for: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value)
I love this little duo. For $16, you cannot beat it! You get the same amount of product that you would if you purchased one liquid lipstick and get two colors. They have an amazing staying power and the colors in this pack are absolutely beautiful. Well worth it!
Brandi P.
Brandi P.
Tyler, TX
June 20, 2017, 12:17 a.m.
The title is not lying! These really truly do stay on all day, which means you better be prepared when you try a color on. Stila is my favorite brand of stay all day lipsticks because I am so bad about reapplying them. I recommend them to all my customers.
taylor w.
taylor w.
Fargo, ND
April 5, 2017, 6:41 p.m.
This applied super nice and smooth. The colors were a little extravagant for me and my pale skin and boring outfit routine. The color did stay on faithfully! Was hard to wash it off, seemed to take a while and good scrubbin'!
Kori G.
Kori G.
Donna, TX
May 29, 2017, 12:38 a.m.
Absolutely love this lipstick I've gotten many compliments on this product. Very pretty red not to expensive affordable, lasts just about all day don't need to reapply. Would definitely purchase more & in different colors.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
June 21, 2017, 12:09 p.m.
I bought this set a while back and it's definitely a good one to have. These are both blue toned colors, good for a classic red and hot pink, especially for my cool undertones. The pink is a little bold for me, but when I do wear it, it looks flattering on me.
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Deer Park, NY
June 21, 2017, 9:45 p.m.
I usually love this brand but not a fan of these glosses. In terms of lasting power they will last all day but they go on like paint and stay on like paint. You must be super careful with the application too.
Morgan g.
Morgan g.
June 21, 2017, 5:47 a.m.
I am obsessed with these. I love mini lipsticks because they don't get gross by the time you have had them for a while. They are great pigment and stay on all day. I purchased mine at my local ulta
Yvette C.
Yvette C.
Marlin, Tx
June 21, 2017, 1:02 a.m.
I recently purchased one to try out and I have to say I love it the formula is so smooth and very easy to apply...plus the colors are beautiful and they don't try out the lips as much as other lipsticks
Traci W.
Traci W.
June 20, 2017, 12:33 p.m.
I have found that with alot of liquid lip color the shade will change slightly once applied and that's not always such a good thing. This product was very true to color and I definitely got the look I wanted from this product.
Genesis F.
Genesis F.
Penitas, TX
March 8, 2017, 2:02 p.m.
This is great gift to buy for a women on the go. The colors are matte but are not to dry. You can go from day wear to night wear. The value had great value. The packaging is great easy to carry. You can put in your purse. I would recommend to others. And gift it.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
Alyia R.
Kissimmee, FL
Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City
How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
philadelphia, PA
Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Viviana A.
Viviana A.
Bell, CA
Are they real stay all day liquid lipstick? How they work?