Add a Photo

By STILA
#267 in Lipstick
stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956.
Photos (15)
Sarah S.
Sarah S.

These have a good formula but can be slightly sticky dependent in the shade. The red is too sticky on me.
Paula S.
Paula S.
Linton, IN

I really like this lip stick it glides on smooth the color is good and the texture is really good as well
Meagan K.
Meagan K.
Fairport, NY

This is a great value for the lipstick price. I love how it stays forever on the lips and looks pigmented
Haley Y.
Haley Y.
Wausau, WI

Nice colors not drying has a soft cushion feel and is a matte finish but a little difficult to build up
Janet E.
Janet E.

Love this stila stay on all day I have three different colors I would definitely recommend this product
Kayleigh C.
Kayleigh C.
Lakeland, FL

I was not a fan of how these lipsticks dried. It cracked my lips and I wouldn't purchase this again.
Jacqueline P.
Jacqueline P.
Cliffside Pk, NJ

They were too drying for me. They would flake and didn't last long at all some loved it but not me
Kathy L.
Kathy L.
Hackettstown, NJ

These are great colors are saturated and great staying power! Easy application for flawless lips!
michelle s.
michelle s.
Fort Worth, TX

These are the best liquid lipsticks I have 2 and they are my go to especially the color caramello
lie K.
lie K.

Love the color selection. Love the size. Price point is good as well. Please make more of these
Kristina S.
Kristina S.

I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
Alyia R.
Kissimmee, FL

Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City

How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
Philadelphia, PA

Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Niveen J.
Niveen J.
Las Vegas , NV

I just ordered mine from Sephora. To tell you the truth I am a little nervous I never order online. Hopefully I won't regret it. Can't wait to get themπŸ’•πŸ‘„πŸ’‹πŸ’„