Add a Photo

By STILA
#111 in Lipstick
stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956.
Photos (12)
Sarina A.
Sarina A.

I love the colors in this set! Can find a color for any skin tone in here, and it's a great buy if you love lipstick!
Edith R.
Edith R.

Really nice formula, great color choice and definitely worth the price. I highly recommend this for an all day look.
Marielvis R.
Marielvis R.

este me gusta mucho no solo por sus colores si no por su permanente duracion en los labios y me dura un dia completo
Maria S.
Maria S.
Phoenix, AZ

This trio has been a great add on it works so good pigments are super bright and long lasting I'm so glad I got this
Heather  J.
Heather J.

Definitely doesn't "stay all day" but it lasts a while! I have to reapply more frequently if I drink more than usual
Ailin G.
Ailin G.

Too pricy for what you are getting. It actually didn't "stay all day" it just lasted a few hours. Dont reccomend it
Nina C.
Nina C.

A 5 stars produt💛💜
I ve SEn stila in London, and Felt in LOVE with it. I have 5 shades.
IT stays in place for 💜10 h
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
North Little Rock, AR

This lipsticks is to die for. So vibrant and colorful. Don't catch me leaving the house without a tube in my purse!
Kelly B.
Kelly B.

These lipsticks are creamy and come in beautiful colors. The only downside is that they are drying and flake a bit
Christina S.
Christina S.

Incredible staying power, amazing lip colours and beautiful opaque coverage that again, I barely have to touch up!
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City

How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
Philadelphia , PA

Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Phoenix, AZ

Does this lipstick dry down matte and if so, how long does it take? Also, is there any transfer once it is dry? Thank you!
Catalina C.
Catalina C.
Concepción

Niveen J.
Niveen J.
Las Vegas , NV

I just ordered mine from Sephora. To tell you the truth I am a little nervous I never order online. Hopefully I won't regret it. Can't wait to get them💕👄💋💄

Join Now