BY STILA #98 in Lipstick

stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956. see more...

• Did this dry out anyone's lips??4 Answers
  • I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is...5 Answers
  • Are they real stay all day liquid lipstick? How they work?2 Answers
Saman A.
Saman A.
Stockbridge, GA
Review for: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value)
This is an awesome product
Amazing colour
Stays alll the way
Super matte
Beautiful
Love it
Mercedee R.
Mercedee R.
Robstown, TX
I love these so much my favorite. I love the staying power. I love the different colors.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Omaha, NE
Best lipstick in the world
Stays practically all day
Expensive but so worth it
Maggaly V.
Maggaly V.
Rio Grande City, TX
A friend let me try them and oh heaven I know you exist best product out there
Alaina W.
Alaina W.
I bought this exact two pack, waiting in line at Ulta. They always get you with those bins up by the counter. Anyway, I saw this and figured I'd get more bang for my buck with this mini two pack than one full size. I mainly wanted the red, Beso, because it's popular and I've seen it on a lot of beauty bloggers. The formula is very creamy upon application, but totally dried out your lips after a while. This is the only liquid lipstick I've had that flakes off. The colour payoff is still amazing. The red is a little too cherry for me taste. I have fair skin and dark hair, so darker shades tend to compliment me more. As for the pink? It's kind of a yikes colour to anyone who doesn't have the style sense to pull it off. I wore it when I attended a galaxy/space themed party, but it's not something in my everyday bag at all.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Wow i am pretty impressed with this liquid lipstick duo by Stila. To be honest i almost didnt purchase this duo set because when i tried Stila lip products like this in the past, i did not like anything about them at all. These sat all day ones are nothing like those thankfully. These truly last a long time, have great color payoff, are bold beautiful colors, does not dry my lips or have a funky texture or smell/taste.
Christie T.
Christie T.
I really like the stila liquid lipstick it dries really fast and last for hours the color is amazing I really like how the pink one looks it a bright pink the price is ok and worth it they smell really nice I would recommend trying them soon if you haven't yet they go on really smooth and they don't make your lips feel dry I really like the formula
Sarina J.
Sarina J.
Brooklyn, NY
I adore this set. This was my first time trying stila's liquid lips and I love the formula. It is quick-drying and this red is MY red! Beso is the perfect red for my skin tone, I can literally wear it with a bare face and feel good. It doesn't wash me out or look too harsh. My lips also don't feel completely dried out when taking my makeup off at the end of the day. I do wish it had a bit more staying power (I usually have to reapply 1-2 times during the day) but I guess that is a trade off with the drying effect.
Trisha F.
Trisha F.
Esparto , CA
I received the hot pink one as a gift to try out and I'm so glad I didn't pay for this because I loathe it so much. It is such an obnoxious color I don't know how it would look good on anyone. Plus the fact that it stays on all day and I didn't like it I didn't appreciate . But hey if you like this kind of stuff it is a really good quality and it does last all day
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
I am pleased with the pigment in these lip stains but there is a very thick unruly issue when first applied. The lip stick seems to just stay on the top of your lips without penetrating to absorb the product. It takes a bit for it to actually settle. Unfortunately, there is still a thick layer coating your lips that finds it way onto cups and clothes.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
Alyia R.
KISSIMMEE, FL
Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City
How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
philadelphia, PA
Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Viviana A.
Viviana A.
Bell, CA
Are they real stay all day liquid lipstick? How they work?