BY STILA

stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956. see more...

• Did this dry out anyone's lips??4 Answers
  • I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what ...5 Answers
  • Are they real stay all day liquid lipstick? How they work?2 Answers
holley t.
Jemison, AL
I received the bright pink in a sample subscription . I was not blown away by the color or formula. The formula was ok but just wasn't a fan of the color, but that is a preference thing
Maria C.
These seriously last forever on my lips, they are a bit more drying than others but the staying power is insane. It has good pigmentation, not streaky at all one layer is all you need.
Gianna™®
i really liked this lip stick. it stayed on for such a long time. the packaging was very high quality. it was so easy to apply. it was very pricey but worth it. it smelled delicious. i would definitely repurchase.
Amanda R.
Cooper City , FL
This was my first liquid lipstick purchase. Although it leaves my lips feeling a little chapped after it dries, it's nothing a little lip balm prior can't help! I LOVE THIS LIPPIE!
Bailey B.
Neptune Beach, FL
I like this product a lot. It has nice quality and lasts a long time. It's easy to apply and the packaging is very cute. It has good value and I would totally recommend to others.
Emeline H.
Vancouver
Long lasting, matte finish, it doesn't dry, doesn't look patchy either, and they also feel creamy. I think the packaging is cute. For me it met my expectations because I would kiss my bf and it would transfer that much or get all over the place. Do recommend.
Kim G.
Albuquerque, NM
Stila makes amazing liquid lipsticks! They're pigmented, long wear, comfortable formula, and it applies evenly! I would definitely repurchase and I highly recommend this product!
Asmaa A.
again one of my fav liquid lipstick. the red color mini haul is awesome. very bold n long last nicely and as its waterproof good when its rains also.mini haul is very affordable .n wil recomend everyone.
Elvia N.
Mount Laurel , NJ
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this liquid lipstick. The colors are so pretty and they look amazing. The formula is great too. I can't say enough about this brand one of my favorite go to.
Lexi T.
Jacksonville , FL
The have a strong smell but stay really really well ! I don't know that I'd buy the full size version as it didn't really wow me too much. But the minis are totally worth it !
Kristina S.
I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
KISSIMMEE, FL
Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Kansas City
How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Philadelphia, PA
Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Niveen J.
Las Vegas, NV
I just ordered mine from Sephora. To tell you the truth I am a little nervous I never order online. Hopefully I won't regret it. Can't wait to get them💕👄💋💄