BY STILA

stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956. see more...

• Did this dry out anyone's lips??4 Answers
  • I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what ...5 Answers
  • Are they real stay all day liquid lipstick? How they work?2 Answers
Saman A.
Stockbridge, GA
This is an awesome product
Amazing colour
Stays alll the way
Super matte
Beautiful
Love it
Mercedee R.
Robstown, TX
I love these so much my favorite. I love the staying power. I love the different colors.
Amanda S.
Omaha, NE
Best lipstick in the world
Stays practically all day
Expensive but so worth it
Maggaly V.
Rio Grande City, TX
A friend let me try them and oh heaven I know you exist best product out there
Poly K.
Chandler, AZ
Bought this last year and I love this mini set! I never tried Stila liquid lipsticks before so this was a great try out type product for me..it comes with two shades: Beso (blue based red) and Bella (neon pink)..I'm a tanned skinned girl and Beso suits me better than Bella..Bella is just wayyy too bright for my complexion abs makes me look like Nicki Minaj's 'Barbie phase' Lolz...these are comfortable to wear, layers well and are very long lasting! I already bought a full sized Beso and am planning to buy a few more full sized shades in the future. stila Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick
Debbie H.
08754
I am a Stila Cosmetics junkie and when they came out with the Stila Lips are sealed. .Stay all Day..Lipstick Duo..Limited Edition I definitely had to have it. I purchased mine thru Sephoria.com and couldn't wait for it to come. The colors are stunning. The formula is so pigmented and longlasting it definitely is a must-have. I highly recommend this product.
Daria K.
Champaign, IL
Bought this off the Stila website when it was on sale, even though I was skeptical about the bold colors. I love the formula and ended up loving the colors too! Look great as a statement lip with some super soft eye makeup. The pink is a true Barbie pink and the red is a deep, true red. Love them both!
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Morgan S.
Nashville, TN
This is a true “stay all day” lip color. It’s amazing how well it stays on. It’s a little drying, so I️ like to put some gloss over it after a few hours. The pigments are beautiful. I’ve had Beso for about a year now and I’m still only half way through the tube. It’s a great value!!
Kate N.
I can't recommend this enough. This lipstick is so awesome! My problem with all day lipsticks are that they dry my lips out. However, this lipstick breaks that curse! It is so unbelievably silly ALL. DAY. LONG. The colors are all
So pretty-especially the nude colors.
Kristina S.
I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
KISSIMMEE, FL
Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Kansas City
How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Philadelphia
Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Niveen J.
Las Vegas, NV
I just ordered mine from Sephora. To tell you the truth I am a little nervous I never order online. Hopefully I won't regret it. Can't wait to get them💕👄💋💄