Add a Photo

By STILA
#341 in Lipstick
stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956.
Photos (16)
Saman A.
Saman A.
Stockbridge, GA
Oct. 6, 2016, 11:40 p.m.
This is an awesome product
Amazing colour
Stays alll the way
Super matte
Beautiful
Love it
Mercedee R.
Mercedee R.
Robstown, TX
I love these so much my favorite. I love the staying power. I love the different colors.
Maggaly V.
Maggaly V.
Rio Grande City, TX
A friend let me try them and oh heaven I know you exist best product out there
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Omaha, NE
Best lipstick in the world
Stays practically all day
Expensive but so worth it
Alaina W.
Alaina W.
June 19, 2017, 6:55 p.m.
I bought this exact two pack, waiting in line at Ulta. They always get you with those bins up by the counter. Anyway, I saw this and figured I'd get more bang for my buck with this mini two pack than one full size. I mainly wanted the red, Beso, because it's popular and I've seen it on a lot of beauty bloggers. The formula is very creamy upon application, but totally dried out your lips after a while. This is the only liquid lipstick I've had that flakes off. The colour payoff is still amazing. The red is a little too cherry for me taste. I have fair skin and dark hair, so darker shades tend to compliment me more. As for the pink? It's kind of a yikes colour to anyone who doesn't have the style sense to pull it off. I wore it when I attended a galaxy/space themed party, but it's not something in my everyday bag at all.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Feb. 10, 2017, 12:36 a.m.
Wow i am pretty impressed with this liquid lipstick duo by Stila. To be honest i almost didnt purchase this duo set because when i tried Stila lip products like this in the past, i did not like anything about them at all. These sat all day ones are nothing like those thankfully. These truly last a long time, have great color payoff, are bold beautiful colors, does not dry my lips or have a funky texture or smell/taste.
Christie T.
Christie T.
April 19, 2017, 8:26 p.m.
I really like the stila liquid lipstick it dries really fast and last for hours the color is amazing I really like how the pink one looks it a bright pink the price is ok and worth it they smell really nice I would recommend trying them soon if you haven't yet they go on really smooth and they don't make your lips feel dry I really like the formula
Trisha F.
Trisha F.
Esparto, CA
April 27, 2017, 5:35 p.m.
I received the hot pink one as a gift to try out and I'm so glad I didn't pay for this because I loathe it so much. It is such an obnoxious color I don't know how it would look good on anyone. Plus the fact that it stays on all day and I didn't like it I didn't appreciate . But hey if you like this kind of stuff it is a really good quality and it does last all day
Ramya P.
Ramya P.
Los Angeles
May 31, 2017, 5:25 p.m.
Stila all day liquid lipstick stays on lips for long time... it has a attractive packing I bought it from ulta..gives matte finish easy to apply... doesn't dry out the lips... it is not at all patchy... I was thinking to buy few more shades and even wanted to try tarted lipsticksStila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick
Sondra C.
Sondra C.
Park Ridge, IL
June 21, 2017, 11:53 p.m.
Review for: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value), Other
I love Stila. Their lip products are so pretty and they can last for hours. Only thing is I usually put a little bit of gloss over by Matte lip color to give it a little shine because sometimes it can get too dried out. Just bring gloss and you'll be good for the night out!
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
Alyia R.
Kissimmee, FL
Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City
How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
philadelphia, PA
Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Niveen J.
Niveen J.
Las Vegas , NV
I just ordered mine from Sephora. To tell you the truth I am a little nervous I never order online. Hopefully I won't regret it. Can't wait to get themπŸ’•πŸ‘„πŸ’‹πŸ’„