Add a Photo

By STILA
#152 in Lipstick
stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956.
Photos (15)
Maria S.
Maria S.
Phoenix, AZ

This trio has been a great add on it works so good pigments are super bright and long lasting I'm so glad I got this
Heather  J.
Heather J.

Definitely doesn't "stay all day" but it lasts a while! I have to reapply more frequently if I drink more than usual
Marielvis R.
Marielvis R.

este me gusta mucho no solo por sus colores si no por su permanente duracion en los labios y me dura un dia completo
Edith R.
Edith R.

Really nice formula, great color choice and definitely worth the price. I highly recommend this for an all day look.
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
North Little Rock, AR

This lipsticks is to die for. So vibrant and colorful. Don't catch me leaving the house without a tube in my purse!
Nina C.
Nina C.

A 5 stars produt💛💜
I ve SEn stila in London, and Felt in LOVE with it. I have 5 shades.
IT stays in place for 💜10 h
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Hyattsville , MD

Stay stay stay stay stay stay allll all alll all all day and I loved that so much much much and they smell amazing
Christina S.
Christina S.

Incredible staying power, amazing lip colours and beautiful opaque coverage that again, I barely have to touch up!
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.

Loved this product!!!! Love the look and stayed on all day long. By far my favourite lip stick to wear right now.
Tsomo D.
Tsomo D.
Los Angeles, CA

It says all day lipstick but it fades away after eating and I have to reapply but it still worths with nice color
Kristina S.
Kristina S.

I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
Alyia R.
Kissimmee, FL

Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City

How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
Philadelphia, PA

Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Niveen J.
Niveen J.
Las Vegas , NV

I just ordered mine from Sephora. To tell you the truth I am a little nervous I never order online. Hopefully I won't regret it. Can't wait to get them💕👄💋💄

Join Now