Add a Photo

By STILA
#111 in Lipstick
stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956.
Photos (12)
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Pittston, PA

It's usually my go to lipstick! They have beautiful colors and stays in a while and it doesn't dry out the lips it's so perfect.
Kalisha C.
Kalisha C.
Brooklyn, NY

Beso is the truth!! Along with my other color which is a plum hue. Love stila because it really does stay ALL DAY & is not dry
Heather B.
Heather B.
Stanley, NC

Got a single one as a sample in my birchbox and haven't looked back since! Beautiful color and it does last all day long!!
Cara R.
Cara R.
Oyster Bay, NY

Great on the go duo that has a very gorgeous and vibrant look. They last all day and look fresh without having to apply it
diana g.
diana g.
Santa Ana, CA

I've actually been thinking about trying this liquid lipstick as I am obssesed with matte liquid lipsticks at the moment!
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Bemidji, MN

My go to liquid lipsticks! They don't dry out my lips too much and the colors are amazing. I think the price is worth it!
selene b.
selene b.
Dallas, TX

I do love the colors but it will dry your lips so beware. Make sure you hydrate your lips before and after you use this
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Barrington, IL

One of the best stains out there. Doesn't leave your lips feeling to dry and it lasts a very long time. One of my favs.
Sarina A.
Sarina A.

I love the colors in this set! Can find a color for any skin tone in here, and it's a great buy if you love lipstick!
Edith R.
Edith R.

Really nice formula, great color choice and definitely worth the price. I highly recommend this for an all day look.
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City

How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
Philadelphia , PA

Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Phoenix, AZ

Does this lipstick dry down matte and if so, how long does it take? Also, is there any transfer once it is dry? Thank you!
Catalina C.
Catalina C.
Concepción

Niveen J.
Niveen J.
Las Vegas , NV

I just ordered mine from Sephora. To tell you the truth I am a little nervous I never order online. Hopefully I won't regret it. Can't wait to get them💕👄💋💄

Join Now