BY STILA

stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956. see more...

• Did this dry out anyone's lips??4 Answers
  • I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what ...5 Answers
  • Are they real stay all day liquid lipstick? How they work?2 Answers
Marisa P.
Mesa, AZ
These lipsticks are very pigmented and long lasting and easy to apply a little bit goes a long way ! The packaging is gorgeous and the lipstick in non drying . This is the third time I buy these lipsticks
Morgan W.
Louisa, KY
I love the matte liquid lippies from stila! They last all day even with eating. The colors are stunning and not drying at all, they’re kind of moisturizing. I definitely recommend this to people wanting a high end brand lipstick
Tilly D.
Cleburne, TX
I just love these liquid lipsticks they really do stay all day the packaging is just the cutest and I really like the red one because it's very hard to find a red that I feel comfortable wearing but this one is my favorite!
Traci W.
I have found that with alot of liquid lip color the shade will change slightly once applied and that's not always such a good thing. This product was very true to color and I definitely got the look I wanted from this product.
Jennifer A.
Humble, TX
This liquid lipstick do definitely stay all day! Plus a duo is always fun to have! Very nice packaging as well! It is on a price end but definitely worth it. I usually get this at Ulta! Great place to get it during the holidays.
Bela F.
Dublin, CA
Perfection, it's matte and lasts all day. I ate and it stayed! I love it, the "beso" is a true red. Yes it's matte but if you hydrate your lips before it'll look amazing. Yes, it's on the expensive side but so worth it.
Nichole G.
Love Stila liquid lipsticks. Colors are amazing! Will not use a different brand if I can help it! stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value)
Dawn R.
Fishkill, NY
Absolutely a great product. I feel undressed when I'm not wearing a lip color so this product is perfect for me because I don't have to keep reapplying because it lasts a really long time.
kyla m.
Downingtown, PA
I am a cheerleader and at competition we have to wear red lipstick I lip my lips constantly so it always comes off but not with this product I love the color Beso it is my favorite along with many others. Definitely get this product you won't regret it.
alexis g.
this lipstick is in my top ten, i love this so much and it's easy to apply, it's longevity was out of this world, the color selection was awesome and it surpasses my expectations, i definitely recommend to others!!!!
Kristina S.
I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
KISSIMMEE, FL
Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Kansas City
How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Philadelphia, PA
Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Niveen J.
Las Vegas, NV
I just ordered mine from Sephora. To tell you the truth I am a little nervous I never order online. Hopefully I won't regret it. Can't wait to get them💕👄💋💄