Add a Photo

By STILA
#95 in Lipstick
stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956.
Photos (13)
Joanne C.
Joanne C.
Roxbury, MA

Very fun color options and great staying power. Does leave lips feeling dry and will peel if you add an additional lip gloss for moisture.
Yasmin W.
Yasmin W.
Greensboro, NC

Not anything special, didn't give off a nice opaque tint like I was looking for. And considering its high price, I'd expect more from it.
Estrella L.
Estrella L.
Round Lk Bch, IL

My favorite formula ever for liquid lipsticks is so far stila, and I love hoe they are matte but no super drying like some another brands
Briana F.
Briana F.
Danville, CA

These are great! The color is gorgeous and they do last awhile. Thy dried out my lips a little, but that is expected with most lipsticks
Beca M.
Beca M.
Palmdale, CA

It wasn't my favorite company. There were limited colors where I went and none of them suited my skin tone as well as I would've liked
Megan L.
Megan L.
Southampton, MA

I LOVED these. Lasted all day. No fading or bleeding. Would recommend to everyone. I will definitely be trying more of their products.
Allie M.
Allie M.
American Fork, UT

I LOVE Stila. I feel like these lipstick duos are the best things for me. They don't feel sticky and don't rub off after a few hours.
Daniela r.
Daniela r.

These are very practical to carry them everywhere, has a rich scent, fragrance and you do not dry lips, their colors are magnificent
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Lineville, AL

Love love love this in Bella (hot pink)!! Such a bright, beautiful color! Also stays in place all day! Would definitely recommend!
treasha r.
treasha r.
Springville, AL

long lasting, great colors, and great feel on your lips.
Perfect color options for any occasion, not too glossy and not too matte.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.

I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
Alyia R.
Kissimmee, FL

Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City

How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
Philadelphia , PA

Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Niveen J.
Niveen J.
Las Vegas , NV

I just ordered mine from Sephora. To tell you the truth I am a little nervous I never order online. Hopefully I won't regret it. Can't wait to get themπŸ’•πŸ‘„πŸ’‹πŸ’„

Join Now