Add a Photo

By STILA
#241 in Lipstick
stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956.
Photos (15)
Maria S.
Maria S.
Phoenix, AZ

This trio has been a great add on it works so good pigments are super bright and long lasting I'm so glad I got this
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
North Little Rock, AR

This lipsticks is to die for. So vibrant and colorful. Don't catch me leaving the house without a tube in my purse!
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Hyattsville , MD

Stay stay stay stay stay stay allll all alll all all day and I loved that so much much much and they smell amazing
Tsomo D.
Tsomo D.
Los Angeles, CA

It says all day lipstick but it fades away after eating and I have to reapply but it still worths with nice color
Yasmin E.
Yasmin E.
Hollywood, FL

Love the two colors! This liquid lip doesn't make your lips feel chapped it's smooth to put on and stays all day.
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Jacksonville, FL

Goes on shiny but is matte. Lasts all day. Goes on smooth and doesn't look cakey. A little bit goes a long way.
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
Holiday, FL

Love the stilla brand it's top quality,long wear lipstick!!!!! Not drying!!! And the colors are super vibrant
Mekeyla a.
Mekeyla a.
Mansfield, OH

They last a long time up to 12 hours these are really good lip products. The colors really pop and I love it.
Carolina G.
Carolina G.
Burlington , NC

Im So In Love With Them stila red lipsticks red my favorite color . me encanta el rojo mi favorito lipstick
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
San Jose, CA

This are amazing they stay for like 4 hours but I love them I love the formula. I really recommend this ..
Kristina S.
Kristina S.

I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
Alyia R.
Kissimmee, FL

Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City

How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
Philadelphia, PA

Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Niveen J.
Niveen J.
Las Vegas , NV

I just ordered mine from Sephora. To tell you the truth I am a little nervous I never order online. Hopefully I won't regret it. Can't wait to get them💕👄💋💄