BY STILA

stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956. see more...

• Did this dry out anyone's lips??4 Answers
  • I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what ...5 Answers
  • Are they real stay all day liquid lipstick? How they work?2 Answers
Jenny M.
Hyattsville , MD
Stay stay stay stay stay stay allll all alll all all day and I loved that so much much much and they smell amazing
Yasmin E.
Hollywood, FL
Love the two colors! This liquid lip doesn't make your lips feel chapped it's smooth to put on and stays all day.
Tsomo D.
Los Angeles, CA
It says all day lipstick but it fades away after eating and I have to reapply but it still worths with nice color
Marissa C.
Jacksonville, FL
Goes on shiny but is matte. Lasts all day. Goes on smooth and doesn't look cakey. A little bit goes a long way.
Mekeyla a.
Mansfield, OH
They last a long time up to 12 hours these are really good lip products. The colors really pop and I love it.
Shannon J.
Holiday, FL
Love the stilla brand it's top quality,long wear lipstick!!!!! Not drying!!! And the colors are super vibrant
Elizabeth C.
San Jose, CA
This are amazing they stay for like 4 hours but I love them I love the formula. I really recommend this ..
Sarah S.
These have a good formula but can be slightly sticky dependent in the shade. The red is too sticky on me.
Paula S.
Linton, IN
I really like this lip stick it glides on smooth the color is good and the texture is really good as well
Meagan K.
Fairport, NY
This is a great value for the lipstick price. I love how it stays forever on the lips and looks pigmented
Kristina S.
I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
KISSIMMEE, FL
Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Kansas City
How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Philadelphia
Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Niveen J.
Las Vegas, NV
I just ordered mine from Sephora. To tell you the truth I am a little nervous I never order online. Hopefully I won't regret it. Can't wait to get them💕👄💋💄