Add a Photo

By STILA
#95 in Lipstick
stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956.
Photos (13)
Robbie T.
Robbie T.

Perfect! Lightweight, doesn't feel like your lips will crack off, feels as if nothing is on. Ladts about 6 hours. Pigmented, non patchy or streaky
Sandy E.
Sandy E.
Odessa, TX

Love their lip stains they are perfect last forever and i cant help but buy more stila is one of my go to make up brands for an amazing lip stain
Nariman K.
Nariman K.
Dearborn, MI

Absolutely loved all the colors at first I was hesitant because I wasn't sure about two of the colors but they all ended up being so amazing!
Brooke L.
Brooke L.
Cleveland Hts, OH

Stila liquid lips are my go to! I love them so much and always get complements. They are smooth and dry quickly. They will stay on all night.
Averie H.
Averie H.
Indianapolis, IN

Beautiful colors and lasted a long time on my lips however they dried my lips to death and by the time I took it off my lips looked terrible
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Van Alstyne, TX

Love these! They are so pigmented and they last for hours! Can't get enough! You get your money's worth out of these and they smell so good!
Clarissa L.
Clarissa L.
Winchester, VA

An amazing buy. I wore the red for homecoming and it lasted the whole dinner before all of the dance with drinks and all and the after party
Victoria N.
Victoria N.
Reading, PA

This line has intense colors and a great finish i had so many compliments I purchased extras as gifts for friend . A must have for any girl
Natalia P.
Natalia P.
Milwaukee, WI

Love these! Super pigmented, and long lasting! They're a bit drying but applying a lip balm underneath with reduce that dry crumbly feeling
holly m.
holly m.
Mcminnville, TN

The color is great! It is bright and doesn't need coats. I think the pink is a little too bold for me personally but it's a great quality.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.

I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
Alyia R.
Kissimmee, FL

Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City

How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
Philadelphia , PA

Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Niveen J.
Niveen J.
Las Vegas , NV

I just ordered mine from Sephora. To tell you the truth I am a little nervous I never order online. Hopefully I won't regret it. Can't wait to get themπŸ’•πŸ‘„πŸ’‹πŸ’„

Join Now