Add a Photo

By STILA
#111 in Lipstick
stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956.
Photos (12)
Joanne C.
Joanne C.
Roxbury, MA

Very fun color options and great staying power. Does leave lips feeling dry and will peel if you add an additional lip gloss for moisture.
Yasmin W.
Yasmin W.
Greensboro, NC

Not anything special, didn't give off a nice opaque tint like I was looking for. And considering its high price, I'd expect more from it.
Estrella L.
Estrella L.
Round Lk Bch, IL

My favorite formula ever for liquid lipsticks is so far stila, and I love hoe they are matte but no super drying like some another brands
Briana F.
Briana F.
Danville, CA

These are great! The color is gorgeous and they do last awhile. Thy dried out my lips a little, but that is expected with most lipsticks
Beca M.
Beca M.
Palmdale, CA

It wasn't my favorite company. There were limited colors where I went and none of them suited my skin tone as well as I would've liked
Megan L.
Megan L.
Southampton, MA

I LOVED these. Lasted all day. No fading or bleeding. Would recommend to everyone. I will definitely be trying more of their products.
Allie M.
Allie M.
American Fork, UT

I LOVE Stila. I feel like these lipstick duos are the best things for me. They don't feel sticky and don't rub off after a few hours.
Daniela r.
Daniela r.

These are very practical to carry them everywhere, has a rich scent, fragrance and you do not dry lips, their colors are magnificent
treasha r.
treasha r.
Springville, AL

long lasting, great colors, and great feel on your lips.
Perfect color options for any occasion, not too glossy and not too matte.
Tara B.
Tara B.
Harper Woods, MI

This literally stayed on all day. Through eating, drinking and whatever else. Only put this on if you are committed to the color!
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City

How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
Philadelphia , PA

Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Phoenix, AZ

Does this lipstick dry down matte and if so, how long does it take? Also, is there any transfer once it is dry? Thank you!
Catalina C.
Catalina C.
Concepción

Niveen J.
Niveen J.
Las Vegas , NV

I just ordered mine from Sephora. To tell you the truth I am a little nervous I never order online. Hopefully I won't regret it. Can't wait to get them💕👄💋💄

Join Now