BY STILA

stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956. see more...

• Did this dry out anyone's lips??4 Answers
  • I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what ...5 Answers
  • Are they real stay all day liquid lipstick? How they work?2 Answers
diana g.
diana g.
Santa Ana, CA
I've actually been thinking about trying this liquid lipstick as I am obssesed with matte liquid lipsticks at the moment!
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Bemidji, MN
My go to liquid lipsticks! They don't dry out my lips too much and the colors are amazing. I think the price is worth it!
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Barrington, IL
One of the best stains out there. Doesn't leave your lips feeling to dry and it lasts a very long time. One of my favs.
selene b.
selene b.
Dallas, TX
I do love the colors but it will dry your lips so beware. Make sure you hydrate your lips before and after you use this
Sarina A.
Sarina A.
I love the colors in this set! Can find a color for any skin tone in here, and it's a great buy if you love lipstick!
Marielvis R.
Marielvis R.
este me gusta mucho no solo por sus colores si no por su permanente duracion en los labios y me dura un dia completo
Maria S.
Maria S.
Phoenix, AZ
This trio has been a great add on it works so good pigments are super bright and long lasting I'm so glad I got this
Heather  J.
Heather J.
Definitely doesn't "stay all day" but it lasts a while! I have to reapply more frequently if I drink more than usual
Edith R.
Edith R.
Really nice formula, great color choice and definitely worth the price. I highly recommend this for an all day look.
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
North Little Rock, AR
This lipsticks is to die for. So vibrant and colorful. Don't catch me leaving the house without a tube in my purse!
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
Alyia R.
KISSIMMEE, FL
Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City
How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
Baltimore, MD
Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Viviana A.
Viviana A.
Bell, CA
Are they real stay all day liquid lipstick? How they work?