Add a Photo

By STILA
#111 in Lipstick
stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956.
Photos (12)
Nariman K.
Nariman K.
Dearborn, MI

Absolutely loved all the colors at first I was hesitant because I wasn't sure about two of the colors but they all ended up being so amazing!
Brooke L.
Brooke L.
Cleveland Hts, OH

Stila liquid lips are my go to! I love them so much and always get complements. They are smooth and dry quickly. They will stay on all night.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Van Alstyne, TX

Love these! They are so pigmented and they last for hours! Can't get enough! You get your money's worth out of these and they smell so good!
Clarissa L.
Clarissa L.
Winchester, VA

An amazing buy. I wore the red for homecoming and it lasted the whole dinner before all of the dance with drinks and all and the after party
Victoria N.
Victoria N.
Reading, PA

This line has intense colors and a great finish i had so many compliments I purchased extras as gifts for friend . A must have for any girl
Natalia P.
Natalia P.
Milwaukee, WI

Love these! Super pigmented, and long lasting! They're a bit drying but applying a lip balm underneath with reduce that dry crumbly feeling
holly m.
holly m.
Mcminnville, TN

The color is great! It is bright and doesn't need coats. I think the pink is a little too bold for me personally but it's a great quality.
Joanne C.
Joanne C.
Roxbury, MA

Very fun color options and great staying power. Does leave lips feeling dry and will peel if you add an additional lip gloss for moisture.
Yasmin W.
Yasmin W.
Greensboro, NC

Not anything special, didn't give off a nice opaque tint like I was looking for. And considering its high price, I'd expect more from it.
Estrella L.
Estrella L.
Round Lk Bch, IL

My favorite formula ever for liquid lipsticks is so far stila, and I love hoe they are matte but no super drying like some another brands
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City

How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
Philadelphia , PA

Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Phoenix, AZ

Does this lipstick dry down matte and if so, how long does it take? Also, is there any transfer once it is dry? Thank you!
Catalina C.
Catalina C.
Concepción

Niveen J.
Niveen J.
Las Vegas , NV

I just ordered mine from Sephora. To tell you the truth I am a little nervous I never order online. Hopefully I won't regret it. Can't wait to get them💕👄💋💄

Join Now