BY STILA

stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956. see more...

• Did this dry out anyone's lips??4 Answers
  • I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what ...5 Answers
  • Are they real stay all day liquid lipstick? How they work?2 Answers
Amanda P.
Cedar Hill, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are some of the best lip sticks for all day long wear. I was really impressed with it. It's great but it is a little pricey in comparison to drug store brands. I would recommend 100%. Its a great product!
Lauren H.
Jacksonville , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
These were a little disappointing. They had great color but it didn't last like they were supposed to. They were easy to apply but it came off on straws and whenever I ate. Also the formula was a bit drying
Justyne S.
This is THE best long wearing lip product I have ever used!! The packaging is amazing, the product literally stays ALL day. You can get this at either Ulta or Sephora. I have multiple shades, and would definitely purchase again once I run out.
Molissa C.
Sioux Falls, SD
I absolutely love this liquid lippie, doesn't feel dry or cakey, nor does it crumble. I can wear for eight hours without having to touch up. My favorite shade is beso. A little spendy but worth the money.
Amanda H.
Southern Pines, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
A lip product that lasts! I put it on once & don't need to reapply for several hours! It also does not smear very easily, which is something that I'm prone to cause because I'm a face touched. The colors all also compliment my skin tone!
edis c.
West New York, NJ
It's so litweight. Yet it's so pigmented. I live how it feels like you have nothing on. I also LOVE how you only need one swatch for your lips and you are ready. I have the shade bacca.
Mary E.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta este labial!! A mi en lo personal se me can los labiales rapidito de mis labios! No me duran nada! Y este me dura todooo el dia !! Me encanta! Se los recomiendo muchisimo a todas uds ! Enserio
Mackenzie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
stays on all day!! the colors are so vibrant and pretty! it is definitely better than previous lip stains i have tried. this was my first time trying a still product and i would definitely recommend it!!
Taylor P.
Deer Park, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually love this brand but not a fan of these glosses. In terms of lasting power they will last all day but they go on like paint and stay on like paint. You must be super careful with the application too.
Alesha M.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the darker color! Simply because I love dark colors on my olive skin. But it was the first product ever that I purchased from stila. I did like it but I wouldn’t buy it again. I got it online.
Kristina S.
I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
KISSIMMEE, FL
Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Kansas City
How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Philadelphia
Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Viviana A.
Bell, CA
Are they real stay all day liquid lipstick? How they work?