BY STILA

stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956. see more...

• Did this dry out anyone's lips??4 Answers
  • I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what ...5 Answers
  • Are they real stay all day liquid lipstick? How they work?2 Answers
Jaydia R.
Andrews
I love Stila lipsticks they are so good. Although they're not as long lasting as Anastasia. Overall they are still great products and they do not leave a flaky look on your lips. Me and my mother both recommend this product.
Emily E.
Houston
My favorite matte liquid lipstick! It goes on wonderfully and lasts all day. The two colors in this pack are amazingly bright and they last through eating and drinking all day. I always recommend stila lipsticks to friends!
Brandi B.
Sarasota, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing! Girl, when it says stay all day, it means stay all day. I went on a date with my boyfriend and wore this and I literally had no break through the whole night. I would purchase this again and again.
Kori G.
Donna, TX
Absolutely love this lipstick I've gotten many compliments on this product. Very pretty red not to expensive affordable, lasts just about all day don't need to reapply. Would definitely purchase more & in different colors.
Alma A.
Tyler
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love that they did a duo with my two favorite stila liquid lipsticks. I love their lip products. They don't dry my lips out and they stay on all day!!!! The price was $24 but they have lowered to $22! How awesome is that?
Rachel J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this set a while back and it's definitely a good one to have. These are both blue toned colors, good for a classic red and hot pink, especially for my cool undertones. The pink is a little bold for me, but when I do wear it, it looks flattering on me.
Kenna D.
Oxford, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't find that this set rivals the quality of the full size of these lipsticks. That's not uncommon with gift sets but I was buying for the value and it didn't meet my expectations. Sadly I will stick to my singles.
Claire D.
Auburn
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love all Stila lipsticks to be honest. I just wasn't crazy about them having two bright colors in this package. I got this as a gift and sometimes I combine the colors with other lipsticks to tone them down.
Olivia R.
Clarksville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in one of my monthly boxes or else I probably wouldn't have purchased on my own ad the colors are way too bright for me. I can say the colors are very pigmented and pretty. Lasted a good while on my lips
Amanda P.
Cedar Hill, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are some of the best lip sticks for all day long wear. I was really impressed with it. It's great but it is a little pricey in comparison to drug store brands. I would recommend 100%. Its a great product!
Kristina S.
I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
KISSIMMEE, FL
Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Kansas City
How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Philadelphia
Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Viviana A.
Bell, CA
Are they real stay all day liquid lipstick? How they work?