Add a Photo

By STILA
#152 in Lipstick
stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956.
Photos (15)
Caitlin Z.
Caitlin Z.
Woodbury, CT

Stilla is great for liquid lipsticks! They wear super well. They don't get super crumbly over time. I would recommend any of the colors they have in their collection
Kat D.
Kat D.
Gainesville, FL

I love Stila products! Super Smooth and creamy. Beautiful color!! I wouldn't say it stayed ALL DAY but I can put it on at 8:00 and id say it lasted till nearly 4:00.
Tep L.
Tep L.

Love this product it smells wonderful goes on smoothly love the feel of it it never leaves my lips feeling dry and really does last all day with eating and drinking
Cerise C.
Cerise C.
Redondo Beach, CA

I got this for free and actually loved the stain. I should buy it. The stain stays on forever so be careful not to get it on ur hands or clothes when putting it on
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.

I really like this product. I have it in two shades. one is a pink and the other is this deeper red color. I love both of them. They really do stay on all day.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Chandler, AZ

Was fine as long as I put chap stick or primer on before using.. Other wise my dead skin from the lips would take a hold of the colour and it wouldn't be cute.
kush k.
kush k.

Omg these are my faves!!!! the colors are so vivid, the lipsticks go on full coverage with one swipe and they last so long. the matte-ness isn't uncomfortable.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Knightdale, NC

I love...this lip product. I work customer service and need something that stays on for long periods of time. It's expensive but you don't have to use a lot.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Las Vegas, NV

Great colors, they look amazing on my tan skin and I'm sure they work well with other skin tones. However, they did seem to wear down as the day progressed.
Pahoua Y.
Pahoua Y.
Minneapolis, MN

really stayed on all day! loved it! i would totally recommend it for the ones that is too busy for life and can't be applying lipstick on every 30 minutes.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.

I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
Alyia R.
Kissimmee, FL

Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City

How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
Philadelphia , PA

Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Niveen J.
Niveen J.
Las Vegas , NV

I just ordered mine from Sephora. To tell you the truth I am a little nervous I never order online. Hopefully I won't regret it. Can't wait to get themπŸ’•πŸ‘„πŸ’‹πŸ’„

Join Now