Add a Photo

By STILA
#95 in Lipstick
stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956.
Photos (13)
Tamara H.
Tamara H.
Minden, NV

This brand I love and the liquid lipstick are very comfortable to wear. The product is in texture mousse, they are not the most resistant, but if very comfortable to wear
Karla S.
Karla S.

Me gustan si .Me los regalaron y pie es tan buenos .Si precio no es nada económico y pues creo que no volveré a usarlos mucho ya que pues no me han convencido del todo.
Heather N.
Heather N.
West Palm Beach, FL

Beso is my holy grail red! I wouldn't say these colors stay all day, but they do not dry out your lips. They last quite a while. They're just not completely meal proof.
Dani P.
Dani P.

These lipsticks are okay. They get really clumpy throughout the day. I prefer to wear them with a gloss over top which makes them last longer and prevent the clumping.
Caitlin Z.
Caitlin Z.
Woodbury, CT

Stilla is great for liquid lipsticks! They wear super well. They don't get super crumbly over time. I would recommend any of the colors they have in their collection
Kat D.
Kat D.
Gainesville, FL

I love Stila products! Super Smooth and creamy. Beautiful color!! I wouldn't say it stayed ALL DAY but I can put it on at 8:00 and id say it lasted till nearly 4:00.
Tep L.
Tep L.

Love this product it smells wonderful goes on smoothly love the feel of it it never leaves my lips feeling dry and really does last all day with eating and drinking
Cerise C.
Cerise C.
Redondo Beach, CA

I got this for free and actually loved the stain. I should buy it. The stain stays on forever so be careful not to get it on ur hands or clothes when putting it on
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.

I really like this product. I have it in two shades. one is a pink and the other is this deeper red color. I love both of them. They really do stay on all day.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Chandler, AZ

Was fine as long as I put chap stick or primer on before using.. Other wise my dead skin from the lips would take a hold of the colour and it wouldn't be cute.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.

I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
Alyia R.
Kissimmee, FL

Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City

How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
Philadelphia , PA

Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Niveen J.
Niveen J.
Las Vegas , NV

I just ordered mine from Sephora. To tell you the truth I am a little nervous I never order online. Hopefully I won't regret it. Can't wait to get them💕👄💋💄

Join Now