Add a Photo

By STILA
#152 in Lipstick
stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956.
Photos (15)
Cierra S.
Cierra S.
Fort Riley, KS

Loveeeeee these so much!! The color is very pigmented and it lasted through a meal and drinking water! Only had to do a small touch up! I will definitely be getting more of these!
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Towson, MD

This stuff does not budge. That can be a problem is you mess up. I liked the product but had a huge problem when I missed my lip a tad bit. The color is also obnoxiously bright
adriana c.
adriana c.

Lipsticks go on very smooth on the lips, they apply very easily and last all day. They have a variety of different colors, I own a few different shades and I really like them.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Mesa, AZ

These are really pretty and long lasting. I was surprised I liked them. But they weren't as memorable as I thought. They compare to kat von d but I think her brand is better.
Abby M.
Abby M.
Las Vegas, NV

Stila stay all day really does stay all day! I kove the packaging. I love how rasy is is to apply. Looks really nice. Color is vibrant. Of course, i purchase this at sephora
shames a.
shames a.
Dearborn Heights, MI

I love the color and the way this lipstick dries. the thing about this lipstick is that if you add one more layer your lips will be so dry. also it doesn't stay on all day
Tamara H.
Tamara H.
Minden, NV

This brand I love and the liquid lipstick are very comfortable to wear. The product is in texture mousse, they are not the most resistant, but if very comfortable to wear
Karla S.
Karla S.

Me gustan si .Me los regalaron y pie es tan buenos .Si precio no es nada económico y pues creo que no volveré a usarlos mucho ya que pues no me han convencido del todo.
Heather N.
Heather N.
West Palm Beach, FL

Beso is my holy grail red! I wouldn't say these colors stay all day, but they do not dry out your lips. They last quite a while. They're just not completely meal proof.
Dani P.
Dani P.

These lipsticks are okay. They get really clumpy throughout the day. I prefer to wear them with a gloss over top which makes them last longer and prevent the clumping.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.

I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
Alyia R.
Kissimmee, FL

Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City

How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
Philadelphia , PA

Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Niveen J.
Niveen J.
Las Vegas , NV

I just ordered mine from Sephora. To tell you the truth I am a little nervous I never order online. Hopefully I won't regret it. Can't wait to get them💕👄💋💄

Join Now