stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value) uploaded by Toski C.stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value) uploaded by Saima M.stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value) uploaded by yamilka a.See all 17 photos

BY STILA

stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956. see more...

• Did this dry out anyone's lips??This product never dried out m... 4 Answers
  • I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstic...These are honestly some of the... 5 Answers
  • Are they real stay all day liquid lip...These do stay on all day, but ... 2 Answers
Photos (17)
Buy on Birchbox*
Gabriella o.
Gabriella o.
Review for: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value)
color its aweosme and its not sticky like other they color stays for a long time and its not so dry i been using this and the price its also good
Brooke L.
Brooke L.
Cleveland, OH
Stila liquid lips are my go to! I love them so much and always get complements. They are smooth and dry quickly. They will stay on all night.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Van Alstyne, TX
Love these! They are so pigmented and they last for hours! Can't get enough! You get your money's worth out of these and they smell so good!
Clarissa L.
Clarissa L.
Winchester, VA
An amazing buy. I wore the red for homecoming and it lasted the whole dinner before all of the dance with drinks and all and the after party
Natalia P.
Natalia P.
Milwaukee, WI
Love these! Super pigmented, and long lasting! They're a bit drying but applying a lip balm underneath with reduce that dry crumbly feeling
Victoria N.
Victoria N.
Reading, PA
This line has intense colors and a great finish i had so many compliments I purchased extras as gifts for friend . A must have for any girl
Yasmin W.
Yasmin W.
Greensboro, NC
Not anything special, didn't give off a nice opaque tint like I was looking for. And considering its high price, I'd expect more from it.
Estrella L.
Estrella L.
Round Lk Bch, IL
My favorite formula ever for liquid lipsticks is so far stila, and I love hoe they are matte but no super drying like some another brands
Briana F.
Briana F.
Danville, CA
These are great! The color is gorgeous and they do last awhile. Thy dried out my lips a little, but that is expected with most lipsticks
Beca M.
Beca M.
Palmdale, CA
It wasn't my favorite company. There were limited colors where I went and none of them suited my skin tone as well as I would've liked
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
Alyia R.
Kissimmee, FL
Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City
How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
philadelphia, PA
Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Niveen J.
Niveen J.
Las Vegas , NV
I just ordered mine from Sephora. To tell you the truth I am a little nervous I never order online. Hopefully I won't regret it. Can't wait to get themπŸ’•πŸ‘„πŸ’‹πŸ’„