BY STILA

stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956. see more...

• Did this dry out anyone's lips??4 Answers
  • I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what ...5 Answers
  • Are they real stay all day liquid lipstick? How they work?2 Answers
Gaby W.
Noblesville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
The pigment is perfect, but you're gonna have to reapply this liquid lipstick a couple times a day. The applicator is also too fluffy, so it makes precise lines impossible. The red lipstick has a tendency to bleed and smudge, so watch out.
Amoy P.
Seal Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Stila is at the top of my list for good Liquid d lippies. The have a great variety of nude and deep colors, it applies smoothly with any streaks and it dries to a velvety-matte finish without leaving my lips dry. They weren't wrong when they named it "Stay All Day" because this baby does not budge. Love it.
Amanda R.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wore the burgundy shade for my 20th birthday and I constantly find myself going to this lipstick. The value of the product is a little drying but the price is great. I brought it at Sephora and need to head over there again for another!!!!
Pustika S.
Pennsville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their colors ,that's why I bought them , they some amazing shades, but the lipstick makes my lips dry , and that I don't like , so I always put a lip balm then i apply this on my lips. If you live lipstick, then only go for this one.
Toski C.
Obsessed with how long these stay on and they don't chap my lips at all!!! Got a travel set and have since bought the full size versions because I love them so much
My fav is patina - it's the perfect nude shade!
Ashley K.
Downers grove , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a beautiful lipstick that does not move. The packing of is heavy and you can tell it is a higher end product. I got this in the color AMORE It is a pretty red-pink but very subtle. I will be trying this in different shades
Samantha H.
West Chester, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great color! Great formula! Smells amazing! Stays on longer than any other similar products I've tried! I received this in my ipsy and I'm so glad I did! I'll have to try other colors!
VIRGIE✨ L.
Riverside
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to ! I love the way it applies because it leaves my lips looking smooth. On top of that it lasts all day! The price varies; usually they are $20. The packaging is nice. I would definitely buy again and recommend to others.
Jaydia R.
Andrews
I love Stila lipsticks they are so good. Although they're not as long lasting as Anastasia. Overall they are still great products and they do not leave a flaky look on your lips. Me and my mother both recommend this product.
Jessalyn R.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this lip stain for years and plan to keep doing so. I'm obsessed with the color, and it works brilliantly for color than lasts all day without drying your lips out. I also love the more natural look it gives.
Kristina S.
I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
KISSIMMEE, FL
Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Kansas City
How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Philadelphia
Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Viviana A.
Bell, CA
Are they real stay all day liquid lipstick? How they work?