BY STILA

stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956. see more...

• Did this dry out anyone's lips??4 Answers
  • I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what ...5 Answers
  • Are they real stay all day liquid lipstick? How they work?2 Answers
Sandy E.
Sandy E.
Odessa, TX
Love their lip stains they are perfect last forever and i cant help but buy more stila is one of my go to make up brands for an amazing lip stain
Brooke L.
Brooke L.
Cleveland, OH
Stila liquid lips are my go to! I love them so much and always get complements. They are smooth and dry quickly. They will stay on all night.
Clarissa L.
Clarissa L.
Winchester, VA
An amazing buy. I wore the red for homecoming and it lasted the whole dinner before all of the dance with drinks and all and the after party
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Van Alstyne, TX
Love these! They are so pigmented and they last for hours! Can't get enough! You get your money's worth out of these and they smell so good!
Victoria N.
Victoria N.
Reading, PA
This line has intense colors and a great finish i had so many compliments I purchased extras as gifts for friend . A must have for any girl
Natalia P.
Natalia P.
Milwaukee, WI
Love these! Super pigmented, and long lasting! They're a bit drying but applying a lip balm underneath with reduce that dry crumbly feeling
Yasmin W.
Yasmin W.
Greensboro, NC
Not anything special, didn't give off a nice opaque tint like I was looking for. And considering its high price, I'd expect more from it.
Estrella L.
Estrella L.
Round Lake Beach Il 60073, IL
My favorite formula ever for liquid lipsticks is so far stila, and I love hoe they are matte but no super drying like some another brands
Briana F.
Briana F.
Danville, CA
These are great! The color is gorgeous and they do last awhile. Thy dried out my lips a little, but that is expected with most lipsticks
Beca M.
Beca M.
Palmdale, CA
It wasn't my favorite company. There were limited colors where I went and none of them suited my skin tone as well as I would've liked
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
Alyia R.
KISSIMMEE, FL
Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City
How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
Baltimore, MD
Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Viviana A.
Viviana A.
Bell, CA
Are they real stay all day liquid lipstick? How they work?