Add a Photo

By STILA
#111 in Lipstick
stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956.
Photos (12)
Laura B.
Laura B.
Chandler, AZ

Was fine as long as I put chap stick or primer on before using.. Other wise my dead skin from the lips would take a hold of the colour and it wouldn't be cute.
kush k.
kush k.

Omg these are my faves!!!! the colors are so vivid, the lipsticks go on full coverage with one swipe and they last so long. the matte-ness isn't uncomfortable.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Knightdale, NC

I love...this lip product. I work customer service and need something that stays on for long periods of time. It's expensive but you don't have to use a lot.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Las Vegas, NV

Great colors, they look amazing on my tan skin and I'm sure they work well with other skin tones. However, they did seem to wear down as the day progressed.
Pahoua Y.
Pahoua Y.
Minneapolis, MN

really stayed on all day! loved it! i would totally recommend it for the ones that is too busy for life and can't be applying lipstick on every 30 minutes.
Yerania G.
Yerania G.

Found these babes at Ulta! I like that they stay on a long time. If you blend bothe colors together it turns i to a pretty red color. I love Stilla brand!
Lilia J.
Lilia J.
Brownsville, TX

Love this lipstick duo. Especially when its a speacial ocassion and go out with friends. Lipstock stays one for hour with coming off. Absolutly love it..
Catherine D.
Catherine D.
Toronto

Great way to try out the Stila brand liquid lippies! Classic colours and long wear formula make this a steal! Convinced me to buy a full size actually.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Geneseo, NY

I have the color "Firey" and it's the perfect red. I love the smell and the smoothness of the formula. It definitely lives up to the name stay all day!
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
Independence, MO

This is a fantastic example for all other colors. Stays all day without fading in spots. Smooth color that doesn't leave your mouth feeling unnatural.
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City

How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
Philadelphia , PA

Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Phoenix, AZ

Does this lipstick dry down matte and if so, how long does it take? Also, is there any transfer once it is dry? Thank you!
Catalina C.
Catalina C.
Concepción

Niveen J.
Niveen J.
Las Vegas , NV

I just ordered mine from Sephora. To tell you the truth I am a little nervous I never order online. Hopefully I won't regret it. Can't wait to get them💕👄💋💄

Join Now