Add a Photo

#206 in Lipstick
stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956.
Photos (15)
Laura B.
Laura B.
Chandler, AZ

Was fine as long as I put chap stick or primer on before using.. Other wise my dead skin from the lips would take a hold of the colour and it wouldn't be cute.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Knightdale, NC

I love...this lip product. I work customer service and need something that stays on for long periods of time. It's expensive but you don't have to use a lot.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Las Vegas, NV

Great colors, they look amazing on my tan skin and I'm sure they work well with other skin tones. However, they did seem to wear down as the day progressed.
Pahoua Y.
Pahoua Y.
Minneapolis, MN

really stayed on all day! loved it! i would totally recommend it for the ones that is too busy for life and can't be applying lipstick on every 30 minutes.
Yerania G.
Yerania G.

Found these babes at Ulta! I like that they stay on a long time. If you blend bothe colors together it turns i to a pretty red color. I love Stilla brand!
Lilia J.
Lilia J.
Brownsville, TX

Love this lipstick duo. Especially when its a speacial ocassion and go out with friends. Lipstock stays one for hour with coming off. Absolutly love it..
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Geneseo, NY

I have the color "Firey" and it's the perfect red. I love the smell and the smoothness of the formula. It definitely lives up to the name stay all day!
Sammie W.
Sammie W.

It's ok very drying an thick if u apply this I'd use your finger then ts more of a lip stain this is what I do anyways an use a matte lipstick over it
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
Buckner, MO

This is a fantastic example for all other colors. Stays all day without fading in spots. Smooth color that doesn't leave your mouth feeling unnatural.
Orianna R.
Orianna R.
Woodbridge, NJ

This duo was great as Stila has very high quality liquid lipsticks but they don't have much of a variety. The color is great and it does it job well.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.

I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
Alyia R.
Kissimmee, FL

Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City

How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
Philadelphia, PA

Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Niveen J.
Niveen J.
Las Vegas , NV

I just ordered mine from Sephora. To tell you the truth I am a little nervous I never order online. Hopefully I won't regret it. Can't wait to get themđź’•đź‘„đź’‹đź’„

Join Now