BY STILA

stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956. see more...

• Did this dry out anyone's lips??4 Answers
  • I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what ...5 Answers
  • Are they real stay all day liquid lipstick? How they work?2 Answers
Mallory F.
Where do I even begin? This is my all time favorite red liquid lipstick. It stays for hours and doesn't transfer! I wear it at least once a week and have already replaced it 2 times in the last 4 months. I may have a problem, but I truly love this lipstick!
Libby P.
Valley Park, MO
I love this product's staying power. This was literally my first liquid lipstick. I just wish it came in more colors and didn't get so flaky after a while. And even when it does get flaky it's really not bad. If they come out with more fun colors I will most likely buy them.
Sondra C.
Park Ridge, IL
I love Stila. Their lip products are so pretty and they can last for hours. Only thing is I usually put a little bit of gloss over by Matte lip color to give it a little shine because sometimes it can get too dried out. Just bring gloss and you'll be good for the night out!
Lexi L.
Windsor Locks, CT
Lasts an unbelievable amount of time! I tried one of these shades and let it dry down. I had to go out later, and scrubbing it with a cloth didn't even phase it! Really good for long wear and doesn't dry out lips. (Coconut oil works good for when you do want to take it off)
Samantha R.
Hubert, NC
Still liquid lipsticks are the best. They are good for the value. Very long lasting and mostly transfer proof (a little rubbed off when I ate a burger though). The applicator makes it easy to apply. The colors are very vivid and there was minimal feathering. It can be a bit dry but I usually put on lip balm shortly before applying the liquid lipstick. Highly recommended.
Genesis F.
Mcallen , TX
This is great gift to buy for a women on the go. The colors are matte but are not to dry. You can go from day wear to night wear. The value had great value. The packaging is great easy to carry. You can put in your purse. I would recommend to others. And gift it.
Ieland F.
These colors are very pigmented and versatile for many different looks! They stay a long time and look great on plus they come in nice packaging! My only complaint is that they dry out your lips do put on a balm first!
Maria S.
I love this little duo. For $16, you cannot beat it! You get the same amount of product that you would if you purchased one liquid lipstick and get two colors. They have an amazing staying power and the colors in this pack are absolutely beautiful. Well worth it!
Maivet E.
Los banos, CA
Rating it 4 stars because i mean the color and the duration of the lipsticks is incredibally all day stay but its really trounling whe. It comes to taking it off. Overall great product
Anahi L.
I have this single liquid lipstick in the shade RUBINO and it is such an amazing color it stays on all day it's kind of like a dark burgundy look on the lips I've gotten many compliments when I wear this lip since I am tan it is a little dry but not too dry
Kristina S.
I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
KISSIMMEE, FL
Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Kansas City
How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Philadelphia, PA
Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Niveen J.
Las Vegas, NV
I just ordered mine from Sephora. To tell you the truth I am a little nervous I never order online. Hopefully I won't regret it. Can't wait to get them💕👄💋💄