Add a Photo

By STILA
#250 in Lipstick
stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956.
Photos (16)
Orianna R.
Orianna R.
Woodbridge, NJ
This duo was great as Stila has very high quality liquid lipsticks but they don't have much of a variety. The color is great and it does it job well.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Portland, OR
Great color but weird taste and it dries your lips out a bit. Matte finish is nice though and got a lot of compliments on the color lasting so long.
Jaylinne P.
Jaylinne P.
N Miami Beach, FL
Dec. 9, 2016, 4:33 p.m.
Review for: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value)
Stay all day is so right. Amazing lip glosses. The red color is so pretty and makes your teeth look whiter and I love how it doesn't bleed nor move.
Miranda J.
Miranda J.
Oxford, AL
Hands down one of the best lipsticks I've ever tried! Stila is a great cosmetics line and this liquid lip is AMAZING! I suggest you give it a try ;)
Nisha L.
Nisha L.
University Park, PA
Sept. 27, 2016, 8:50 p.m.
Stila liquid lipsticks are some of my all time favorites! The colors are beautiful and it never feels heavy or sticky. Definitely worth the price!
Shala C.
Shala C.
Atlanta, GA
I got this as a gift and it was ok! I had to mix up the colors a little to get the shade I liked. once I got it to the shade I wanted it stayed on
Katie H.
Katie H.
Holland, MI
LOVE Stila lips are sealed! The stay all day liquid has always been one of my favorites! I hate having to reapply and you dont have to with these!
Robbie T.
Robbie T.
Perfect! Lightweight, doesn't feel like your lips will crack off, feels as if nothing is on. Ladts about 6 hours. Pigmented, non patchy or streaky
Sandy E.
Sandy E.
Odessa, TX
Love their lip stains they are perfect last forever and i cant help but buy more stila is one of my go to make up brands for an amazing lip stain
Katie K.
Katie K.
Denton
These are my favorite lipsticks! They really do stay all day! The colors are always perfect for a range of skin tones. Stila is just my favorite!
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
Alyia R.
Kissimmee, FL
Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City
How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
philadelphia, PA
Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Niveen J.
Niveen J.
Las Vegas , NV
I just ordered mine from Sephora. To tell you the truth I am a little nervous I never order online. Hopefully I won't regret it. Can't wait to get themπŸ’•πŸ‘„πŸ’‹πŸ’„