Add a Photo

By STILA
#95 in Lipstick
stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956.
Photos (15)
Kavita R.
Kavita R.

Love them. They are so pigmented and apply
smoothly. It lasts a long time on the lips without
feeling flaky. And these are value packs I love , as I can
try it before getting the full size
Deonysia K.
Deonysia K.
New Hyde Park, NY

This limited edition set makes lips look bright and full. Great coverage and long lasting effect. Love the compliments I receive when wearing one of these lipsticks! Definitely recommend.
edis c.
edis c.
West New York, NJ

It's so litweight. Yet it's so pigmented. I live how it feels like you have nothing on. I also LOVE how you only need one swatch for your lips and you are ready. I have the shade bacca.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Cresco, IA

Great color! Great formula! Smells amazing! Stays on longer than any other similar products I've tried! I received this in my ipsy and I'm so glad I did! I'll have to try other colors!
Cierra S.
Cierra S.
Fort Riley, KS

Loveeeeee these so much!! The color is very pigmented and it lasted through a meal and drinking water! Only had to do a small touch up! I will definitely be getting more of these!
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Towson, MD

This stuff does not budge. That can be a problem is you mess up. I liked the product but had a huge problem when I missed my lip a tad bit. The color is also obnoxiously bright
adriana c.
adriana c.

Lipsticks go on very smooth on the lips, they apply very easily and last all day. They have a variety of different colors, I own a few different shades and I really like them.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Mesa, AZ

These are really pretty and long lasting. I was surprised I liked them. But they weren't as memorable as I thought. They compare to kat von d but I think her brand is better.
Abby M.
Abby M.
Las Vegas, NV

Stila stay all day really does stay all day! I kove the packaging. I love how rasy is is to apply. Looks really nice. Color is vibrant. Of course, i purchase this at sephora
shames a.
shames a.
Dearborn Heights, MI

I love the color and the way this lipstick dries. the thing about this lipstick is that if you add one more layer your lips will be so dry. also it doesn't stay on all day
Kristina S.
Kristina S.

I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
Alyia R.
Kissimmee, FL

Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City

How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
Philadelphia , PA

Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Niveen J.
Niveen J.
Las Vegas , NV

I just ordered mine from Sephora. To tell you the truth I am a little nervous I never order online. Hopefully I won't regret it. Can't wait to get themπŸ’•πŸ‘„πŸ’‹πŸ’„

Join Now