stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value) uploaded by Toski C.stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value) uploaded by Saima M.stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value) uploaded by yamilka a.See all 17 photos

BY STILA

stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956. see more...

• Did this dry out anyone's lips??This product never dried out m... 4 Answers
  • I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstic...These are honestly some of the... 5 Answers
  • Are they real stay all day liquid lip...These do stay on all day, but ... 2 Answers
Photos (17)
Buy on Birchbox*
Illiana V.
Illiana V.
Dec. 4, 2016, 1:13 p.m.
Review for: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value)
I had been wanting to try out Stila liquid lipsticks and I always go for mini sets as a way to test things and this was absolutely perfect. The formula is comfortable, not overly drying, I always use a balm under, and I didn't notice it settling into any lines or cracking on my lips throughout the day. It also lasted pretty well. I liked it enough to buy 2 more full sized colors. I'd recommend this brand over a few others that I've tried.
Amra E.
Amra E.
Moorhead, MN
I got this set at Sephora for 16$ I thought that's a good price for 2 to try since I didn't own any before , I loved them from the first time I tried them the pink color is so bright and perfect for spring and summer time and the red one has an orange undertone which I LOVED for my skin tone , I gave it a 4 star because it does transfer for example if you touch your mouth which I didn't experience with Kat Von D liquid lipsticks.
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
Argyle, TX
The color of these products is VERY bold, and you get a great color payoff. That's about the only good thing I have to say about this product. The formula adhered to dry patches on my lips that I didn't even know were there. After about an hour, the formula had completely worn off except for around the edges, making it look like I was just wearing lip liner. I hadn't eaten or drunk anything either. So much for "stay all day."
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Tacoma, WA
Oct. 4, 2016, 1:58 p.m.
I LOVE THIS DUO SET! I am obsessed with this and it is so affordable and fits so well in my clutch when I am going out. Literally love this lipstick so much! The only con I have about this product is because it is a liquid it does tend to dry out your lips a little bit if you don't moisturize your lips before hand. But it's long lasting and beautiful on anyone. I get complements all the time on both of these liquid lipsticks.
Monica G.
Monica G.
I love the red Beso its the only one i own i bought it seperately never tried any of the other colors. its so pretty i love reds and this a really nice bright red it actually does stay on like they say and i can eat and drink and it wont leave any marks or get smudges. The only downside is its not that cheap and so yeah Beso is the only one i own at the moment and yeah maybe I'll try another one.
Kathy Z.
Kathy Z.
San Jose, CA
I wanted to love this product but I found that it wasn't as "stay all day" as I would've liked for it to be. The color payoff is great, super pigmented. However, I found that when I eat, it moves the color a bit (not good especially when I'm wearing a red). For the cost, I definitely think I would purchase a different brand instead since everyone and their mamas have a liquid lipstick nowadays!
Jeannie D.
Jeannie D.
S Plainfield, NJ
Beso is the PERFECT blue-red. Makes your teeth look uber white, and the stain itself if amazing. I'm a flight attendant and this is my go-to red lippie. I apply it once in the morning and its wears all day, even through meals without having to reapply! Tip: After applying, let it dry and add a little chap stick for some moisture because stains in general can feel a little dry. MUST HAVE ITEM!
Liz V.
Liz V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Pro to this lipstick is you have to commit to it. If you wear and decide to change your mind good luck removing it lol. I got it at Sephora and thank goodness the first color I tried I loved. Having said that, it will last all night and won't rub off, you can eat, it won't come next morning you'll still be wearing it so if you're doing the walk of shame you'll still look fabulous!
Jenni S.
Jenni S.
Oct. 25, 2016, 6:37 p.m.
I feel like these are hit or miss. I have the shade Patina and it really depends on how your apply it. Once it was horrible and flaked off and came off on everything I put to my lips and then next time I applied it it seemed to be fine and lasted as you would expect from a Liquid Lipstick. I really believe people have to keep trying these to see if they work for them.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Bryan, TX
Let me start by saying the pigmentation on these bad boys is phenomenal! It stays where you put it all day long through eating and drinking. The smell is very pleasant in my opinion but if you don't like the smell of vanilla cupcakes and diabetes you might not like it. That being said, it was extremely drying on my lips and very difficult to remove.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
Alyia R.
Kissimmee, FL
Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City
How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
philadelphia, PA
Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Viviana A.
Viviana A.
Bell, CA
Are they real stay all day liquid lipstick? How they work?