Add a Photo

By STILA
#111 in Lipstick
stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956.
Photos (12)
Alina belle H.
Alina belle H.
Trinity , Al

This is a great set and I love that they are limited edition 🌟⭐🌟 these last a very long time on the lips and even when (hours later) the shine is gone your lips are stained a beautiful color! Some brands have an awful smell and taste BUT that's not the case with these two little beauty's! I highly recommend these! Not only do they last a really long time on the lips but the containers will last a really long time because you don't have to continually reapply πŸ’‹πŸ’„πŸ’„πŸ’‹
Stephanie Z.
Stephanie Z.

This was amazing! I used both colours, and they are highly pigmented, and stay literally all day. This was my first foray into higher-end makeup, so I would say this purchase was worth it. I love that it doesn't budge so I do not need to constantly reapply. It also does;t leave that weird residue on the inside of my lip like some other liquid lipsticks. The only downside to this is that it leaves my lips very dry, so I found that I needed to add lip balm often.
Illiana V.
Illiana V.

I had been wanting to try out Stila liquid lipsticks and I always go for mini sets as a way to test things and this was absolutely perfect. The formula is comfortable, not overly drying, I always use a balm under, and I didn't notice it settling into any lines or cracking on my lips throughout the day. It also lasted pretty well. I liked it enough to buy 2 more full sized colors. I'd recommend this brand over a few others that I've tried.
Amra E.
Amra E.
Moorhead, MN

I got this set at Sephora for 16$ I thought that's a good price for 2 to try since I didn't own any before , I loved them from the first time I tried them the pink color is so bright and perfect for spring and summer time and the red one has an orange undertone which I LOVED for my skin tone , I gave it a 4 star because it does transfer for example if you touch your mouth which I didn't experience with Kat Von D liquid lipsticks.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Tacoma, WA

I LOVE THIS DUO SET! I am obsessed with this and it is so affordable and fits so well in my clutch when I am going out. Literally love this lipstick so much! The only con I have about this product is because it is a liquid it does tend to dry out your lips a little bit if you don't moisturize your lips before hand. But it's long lasting and beautiful on anyone. I get complements all the time on both of these liquid lipsticks.
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
Argyle, TX

The color of these products is VERY bold, and you get a great color payoff. That's about the only good thing I have to say about this product. The formula adhered to dry patches on my lips that I didn't even know were there. After about an hour, the formula had completely worn off except for around the edges, making it look like I was just wearing lip liner. I hadn't eaten or drunk anything either. So much for "stay all day."
Monica G.
Monica G.

I love the red Beso its the only one i own i bought it seperately never tried any of the other colors. its so pretty i love reds and this a really nice bright red it actually does stay on like they say and i can eat and drink and it wont leave any marks or get smudges. The only downside is its not that cheap and so yeah Beso is the only one i own at the moment and yeah maybe I'll try another one.
Kathy Z.
Kathy Z.
San Jose, CA

I wanted to love this product but I found that it wasn't as "stay all day" as I would've liked for it to be. The color payoff is great, super pigmented. However, I found that when I eat, it moves the color a bit (not good especially when I'm wearing a red). For the cost, I definitely think I would purchase a different brand instead since everyone and their mamas have a liquid lipstick nowadays!
Jeannie D.
Jeannie D.
S Plainfield, NJ

Beso is the PERFECT blue-red. Makes your teeth look uber white, and the stain itself if amazing. I'm a flight attendant and this is my go-to red lippie. I apply it once in the morning and its wears all day, even through meals without having to reapply! Tip: After applying, let it dry and add a little chap stick for some moisture because stains in general can feel a little dry. MUST HAVE ITEM!
Liz V.
Liz V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Pro to this lipstick is you have to commit to it. If you wear and decide to change your mind good luck removing it lol. I got it at Sephora and thank goodness the first color I tried I loved. Having said that, it will last all night and won't rub off, you can eat, it won't come next morning you'll still be wearing it so if you're doing the walk of shame you'll still look fabulous!
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kansas City

How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
Philadelphia , PA

Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Phoenix, AZ

Does this lipstick dry down matte and if so, how long does it take? Also, is there any transfer once it is dry? Thank you!
Catalina C.
Catalina C.
ConcepciΓ³n

Niveen J.
Niveen J.
Las Vegas , NV

I just ordered mine from Sephora. To tell you the truth I am a little nervous I never order online. Hopefully I won't regret it. Can't wait to get themπŸ’•πŸ‘„πŸ’‹πŸ’„

Join Now