BY STILA

stila introduces two new bright and bold shades of its award-winning stay all day liquid lipstick. These deluxe tubes are home to full-coverage, creamy-matte color that seals tight to your lips for up to six hours. Shades include:- Beso (true red)- Bella (bright pink) Brand: stila. Style Name: stila 'lips are sealed - stay all day' liquid lipstick duo (Limited Edition) ($24 Value). Style Number: 5172956.

• Did this dry out anyone's lips??4 Answers
  • I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what ...5 Answers
  • Are they real stay all day liquid lipstick? How they work?2 Answers
Kendra M.
Miami Gardens, FL
I love the feel of Stila on my lips! Honestly it stays all day for over 8 hours, but I just love the way the lip wand glides over my lips so smooth, so I reapply as much as I can without smearing my lip stick. So if you find pleasure in textures, this is a lipstick for you! Its easy to apply. It looks great, feels great and I receive so many compliments about my lipstick while wearing I recommend often. The girls at Sephora were great and I bought it on a suggestion. Best buy ever!
Poly K.
Chandler, AZ
Bought this last year and I love this mini set! I never tried Stila liquid lipsticks before so this was a great try out type product for me..it comes with two shades: Beso (blue based red) and Bella (neon pink)..I'm a tanned skinned girl and Beso suits me better than Bella..Bella is just wayyy too bright for my complexion abs makes me look like Nicki Minaj's 'Barbie phase' Lolz...these are comfortable to wear, layers well and are very long lasting! I already bought a full sized Beso and am planning to buy a few more full sized shades in the future. stila Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick
Kamni G.
Saint Johns, FL
I got my first all day Stila lipstick in a Birchbox, and I haven’t been without it since. It actually does last a long time, all day and doesn’t come off with eating or drinking easily.

I love the colors and matte finish. I find that if you scrub and use lip balm to smooth your lips beforehand than this gives you the perfect look and stays all day.

I always have it on hand for a reason.
Vanessa C.
Stila lipsticks always come in very bold colors. I love that about this brand. It makes me feel bold and pretty when I'm wearing this product. What I didn't like was that it didn't stay all day like it says. It starts to fade on some parts of the lips and it looks a little weird on the parts that you do have product.
Kolye G.
Absolutely beautiful colors and they truly do last all day. I’ve used these products on a few of my clients on their wedding day and the color lasted all day and did not transfer to the grooms lips no matter how many times those glasses clinked! A big pricey but well worth it for a product that actually works
Angela E.
Reno, TX
Probably one of the best liquid lipstick formulas I’ve used. Never drying, long lasting and super pigmented. Im definitely a fan of these products. The entire Stila line gets me everytime! Always fun and beautiful products to choose from.
Celeste M.
burton, MI
yes yes yes. highly recommended that i lovveee this product. Stila is one of my favorites and these lippys make me soooo happy. i would totally go out and find these lippys. you could probably find it on amazon if you can’t find it
Lua F.
Revere, MA
I bought that because was really cheap, but I am surprise with how good are those lip glosses. Now on winter I feel my lips really dry and I am using a lot of lip balms, but now I am using a lot this lip glosses to add some color!
Beth P.
Liberty, MO
This wasn’t my favorite lipstick that i’ve tried, but it wasn’t too bad! It wasn’t super duper expensive, but I wouldn’t buy it again, unfortunately. I don’t use lipstick very often anyways so i’m particularly picky about the kind I do wear and this just wasn’t for me.
Mary D.
Ok I got these not to long ago and I am so impressed with them. They glide on so nice opaque. And my lips look flawless. They do not budge but they wear so comfortably as well!! It's so great! I definitely recommend giving these a try!
Kristina S.
I'm looking for a no-transfer lipstick. Does this really do what is claims? Or it is another brand trying hard but missing the mark?
Alyia R.
Kissimmee, FL
Did this dry out anyone's lips??
Gabriela G.
Kansas City
How is this product is it good
Dolly B.
Philadelphia, PA
Are these matte lipsticks? What's the staying power like?
Niveen J.
Las Vegas, NV
I just ordered mine from Sephora. To tell you the truth I am a little nervous I never order online. Hopefully I won't regret it. Can't wait to get them💕👄💋💄