Stila Lip Rouge Liquid Lip Stain - Beam uploaded by Shelby S.

BY STILA #24 in Lip Stain

• How long does Still Lip Stain last usually? A few hours or all da...2 Answers
  • Can this be found in drugstores? If not, where might I find it (s...1 Answers
  • Which of the shades are your favorite? Pigmented ... Be the first to answer!
Alessandra v.
St louis
It was good. I really like it. It felt nicw on my lips and was a great stain. The stain was indeed hard to get off but other than that it was great. I bought this at Sephora and i would recommend this to others
Sydney J.
Lavaca, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love liquid stain it makes my lips look and feel great for long hours. I have a bad habit of licking my lips so stains work AMAZING. This stain lasts all day and pigment stays all day as well.
Kristina C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely a great lip stain it stays on your lips all day are you don't have to worry about reapplying it. Definitely recommend for anyone that's looking for a great lip stain.
Jennifer O.
Ohatchee, AL
I love and hate this product. A love hate relationship. Love the color payoff...but you get it on something it stains it. So hard to clean it up. Stila is a great brand and its easy to apply. I would recommend and buy again. Just make sure to protect surfaces in case i drop
Kassandra D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Stila Lip Rouge Liquid Lip Stain- Beam is a lovely color. I really like the applicator it feels very felt lip marker which is really good to make precise lip outlines. The only downside you have to try and apply it in even strokes otherwise it gets blotchy.
Madi J.
I loved this color on!! Super flattering! I got it as a gift and have been obsessed with it for the last few months it’s so light and you feel like you aren’t wearing anything and it lasts forever! I really like this product and I would definitely buy it again
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this product on at a friends and didnt know what to expect. Dark colors never look good on me. Especially reds. But this was gorgeous. It lasted all day and never got patchy or anything. Love the feel of it on my lips as well. It wasnt drying or anything.
Stephanie L.
Stila is one of my favorite lip stains. Color that lasts all day long. It applies easily and is not messy. I like when I don't have to put in a ton of effort to get my lipstick on just right. It's a great product.
Natalie Y.
Longmont, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a huge fan. Very sticky, not super effective. I would be willing to try it again but don't see myself buying it-- luckily I was able to try it via birchbox without having to actually purchase.
heather d.
pensacola
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another amazing product. No big surprise there! The pigmentation is on point and it last for hours!! Love the feel and look on the lips and it doesn’t leave my lips dry or flakey. I️ am obsessed with the color too!!
Tiffany F.
How long does Still Lip Stain last usually? A few hours or all day? How does it compare to other stains?
Reba B.
Can this be found in drugstores? If not, where might I find it (store name)?
Nur A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which of the shades are your favorite? Pigmented and long lasting?