Stila Lip Rouge Liquid Lip Stain - Beam uploaded by Shelby S.

BY STILA #27 in Lip Stain

• How long does Still Lip Stain last usually? A few hours or all day?...2 Answers
  • Can this be found in drugstores? If not, where might I find it (sto...1 Answers
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Rock Hill, SC
In a world of lip stains, this is the the big one. I received this as a gift a while back, and had it not been a gift I'm not so sure I would have spent the money to get it at first. I used it daily to give me a natural tint to my lips for a few weeks, and would apply a gloss or more stain for a night out. Now that I have found this holy grail of lip stains I would spend twice the amount to get this product, it's a must have!
Haley Z.
Haley Z.
Carrollton, TX
THIS LIP STAIN IS AWESOME!!!! Every single time I wear it I get so many compliments! I can put this on in the morning, and it will STILL look good at 9PM after I've eaten and everything! I have this in almost every color. It's not even expensive either! If you want your lips to look amazing for an entire day, and not have to worry about getting lipstick all over your face I recommend this!
Diana C.
Diana C.
Chandler, AZ
I absolutely am in love with this lip stain. It has last me for 14 hours and it could have gone longer!!! The color is so pigmented and does not rub off on anything! Which I love because most lip stains wear off after a couple of drinks, or eating food. This lip stain is not streaky and only takes one coat and is not so "buttholey" or rough on the lips. It's amazing! Highly recommend.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
This lip stains are AHmazing! I really love this long lasting and highly pigmented type product. This reminds me a lot of a watercolor, it gives your lips a wash of color that looks natural and feels light and will last all day. I like to top my stain with a gloss for daily wear. I would recommend this product if you like a pop of natural color without the look of heavy makeup.
Margaret M.
Margaret M.
Review for: Lip Rouge Beam Soft Fuschia
I really enjoyed my lip stain from Stila! It goes on the lip really nicely and organized and dries to look amazing! The hardest part for me was choosing the color I wanted to wear for the next couple of weeks! It does have a tendency to dry out your lips, but I would recommend to a friend, because the color is beautiful and the application is easy!
Kirsten B.
Kirsten B.
Hillsboro, OR
Lip stains are fun to play around with. They will last for quite some time without having to reapply or have that lipstick look. It looks like your lips are just that color. I have found this brand to be one of the better ones out of the few that I have tried. The only downfall about it is the price and the sticky feeling it leaves after you apply.
Abby M.
Abby M.
Salt Lake City, UT
Review for: Lip Rouge Beam Soft Fuschia
Stila's products are all really great. I bought this the other day in a mauve shade and I love it. I have really dry lips and this was perfect and didn't peel at all. I wore it to two different events at bars that lasted basically until morning and I only reapplied out of my own sheer anxiety. So great. I loved it.
alexandra B.
alexandra B.
Review for: Lip Rouge Beam Soft Fuschia
Stila makes my favorite lip stains, but they are not inexpensive. I usually only buy if I have a discount, but that may be because I don't use a stain everyday. I do love how Stila products look in there packaging and on my face though. If you use a Stain everyday, you really can't go wrong with this one.
Alaina F.
Alaina F.
Review for: Lip Rouge Beam Soft Fuschia
I generally really like Stila as a brand. Their lip stain is not my favorite. Highly pigmented, but very drying. Make sure you exfoliate your lips, and brings with you if you're going out. Personally, it's too high maintence for me, but others may love the color and look enough for the extra effort.
Lucy E.
Lucy E.
Phelan, CA
Review for: Lip Rouge Beam Soft Fuschia
Stila is a cute brand but I feel like you can get better bang for your buck with E.L.F. Easy to use but I felt like it ran out pretty quick. It's sticky and kinda gross. I only used it a few times. Plus it's easy breakable. I usually tell people to go for something other than stila.
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
How long does Still Lip Stain last usually? A few hours or all day? How does it compare to other stains?
Reba B.
Reba B.
Can this be found in drugstores? If not, where might I find it (store name)?