BY STILA

Jennifer G.
Concord, CA
These little gloss pots are perfect on the go. The packaging is what originally got me as it is soooo cute!! It's definitely affordable and the product is incredible. I also love the sheer tint. I would recommend to others!
Amaya A.
Love this product ! Smells great . Would recommend if Lips are dry or cracked . Prevents any dryness and adds a nice color to lips !
unknown p.
Great products loooooooooooooooove this stuff can wait for the brand to put out more products I would definitely recommend to anyone
Hailey C.
I have been loving the Stila lip balm. It's so moisturizing and feels great on the lips. I sometimes put this under my lipstick!
ali l.
Oregon city
These are sweet and simple. Perfect for "no makeup " makeup days;) not much color but just enough for a natural sheer lip
Steph C.
Comfortable on the lip. Gives a nice light color. Not much color but the formula is hydrating and comfortable.
Penny G.
Orrville, OH
I love these! They smell, taste & feel amazing! They are super cute and also make really excellent gifts!
Elena K.
Chilliwack
I love this lip balm it provides tons of moisture to my lips. This product is super compact so you can take it anywhere. It lasts a long time so I have not bought a new pot yet. I would definitely buy again and recommend.
Courtney G.
Mississauga, ON
Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!
Tastes and smells soooooo good! I love these ! Very hydrating ! Beautiful packaging !!! Well priced ! Defiantly met my expectations ! I would for sure recommend this lip balm to anyone !
nia j.
adelaide, south australia
So nice, product moisturizes and softens the lips so well and the scent is great. I hughly recommend for anyone who has a thing for lip balms