Stila Lip Pots Tinted Lip Balm 05 Baie uploaded by Julie V.

BY STILA

Buy Stila lip gloss - Stila Lip Pots Tinted Lip Balm 05 Baie. How-to-Use: Apply directly to the lips. see more...

Alicia O.
Alicia O.
This stays all day on the lips and also is not to drying it is one of my favorite shades and is really easy to apply to everyone’s lips I use it again and again and it is just so good I would so recommend buying it also very moisturizing
Meghan K.
Meghan K.
Madison, WI
This lip balm is amazing! I always keep a jar in my purse. It has gone above and beyond my expectations! The packaging is cute and stylish! The color lasts so well and doesnt leave my lips feeling dry and sticky like other brands I have used in the past!
ivy frances A.
ivy frances A.
Los angeles
I love simple tints and this was one of my favorites. I definitely have this in my bag everyday. Just make sure dont leave this under the sun and it will feel different.
adrienne p.
adrienne p.
Opelousas, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
These arw perfect and simple and elegant looking. Just for a natural everyday light makrup look I like to use them
Katlyn T.
Katlyn T.
Camby, IN
Love this! What a great tinted alternative to chapstick. Exactly what I was looking for!
Leanza M.
Leanza M.
Fresno, CA
I keep this is my purse and it's so easy to use! Great product for when your on the go!
Eleanor K.
Eleanor K.
Edmonton, London
Wellness Guru Expert
A lovely long lasting lip stain that also moisturises ur lips. Great for dry cracked lips. Lasts well. Cute little pot that lasts ages.
Beccy P.
Beccy P.
A nice lip gloss in a lovely colour. Apply with a brush and glides on beautifully. Always felt special putting this on my lips but don't think I ever managed to finish the pot! Got this after a recommendation from a professional make-up artist and was glad I did. Prefer to use a lipstick at the moment but when a gloss is needed this is lovely.