BY STILA

Layla T.
This product is the perfect stain which can be used for cheeks or lips. Very long lasting. I purchased this online during one of their sales. Gorgeous color! I would definitely buy it again. 10/10 would recommend to anyone looking for easy but beautiful application.
Crystal B.
Memphis, TN
This lip balm was ok . Gave good color to the lips but didn't really last that long. He to reapply every few hours which was ok with. Good pricing. Yes would fr come to a friend.
Isabella S.
I strongly recommend this lip balm!!! It was amazing. It leaves a beautiful tint of color. It also mosturizes your lips. It is a really good product. Next time you are looking for a lip balm get this one. I promise you will love it
Jana T.
I love the cuteness of the packaging and the soothing smell. It's hydrating without the greasy feels. It's very easy to apply and very smooth. For the price, I can say it delivers and would love to purchase it again.
Annaleesah P.
This packaging looks so adorable. I haven’t tried it but I would love to. I’m definitely going to look for it. I love the rose. It looks soft & pigmented.
Candra H.
Clayhole, KY
I will definitely be buying again! It smells wonderful and leaves the slightest honk of a beautiful rosy color while keeping my lips moisturized.
Liv R.
I like it! It leaves like a natural rose color in your lips and it feels really comfortable, it's very affordable, it met all my expectations, I thought it was going to be bad but I really like it and recommend it to everyone!
Natalia L.
Its a great lip tint, with a soft color tha moisturize your lips at the same time, its one of my favorites lip tintscroght now for everyday look