BY STILA

Brand from Stila. Combines lip color and lip gloss in one Offers shiny gloss and beautiful color Long wearing Gives glistening gloss in one quick sweep Colors Available - # 05 Luster, # 06 Brilliance, # 07 Gleam, # 08 Twinkle, # 09 Glow, # 10 Glimmer, # 12 Lacquer, # 13 Spangle, # 13 Spangle Pack Size - 2.4ml/0.08oz

Samantha R.
Muskegon, MI
Although stila is one of my go to favorite brands, this gloss was not a hit for me. Ill admit once i became a mom gloss wasnt really my thing anymore. To "high maintenance" foe my liking. I found this too sticky
Carla M.
Las Vegas, NV
One of my favorites. Gloss that got me a lot of compliments as well. Day or night this Polish is amazing. My sister in law got me this for my birthday. It was love ever since.
Melanie M.
Los Angeles
I absolutely love these. If you want a sticky but incredibly moisturizing lip gloss, this is the best one out there. It provides the perfect amount of color, just a light wash, and is so moisturizing I don’t even need to apply chapstick. Love it and I need to buy more.
Katharyn H.
Hickory, NC
I bought this years ago and gave as gifts for Christmas...as well as keeping some for myself! Super color selection!! Easy application and stays on well! Packaging is nice....and perfect for what the product is!
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
This lip shine is so light but long lasting. Last about 4 hours if you are not putting your Lips on anything.
I like to use it alone or on top of a lip stick. I always restock when I run out and I highly recommend it to others
Liz B.
Longview, WA
These are fine. Nothing amazing. They are good and not bad, but I feel like I could find a nice gloss from the drugstore for half the price so that’s why I gave it 3 stars. If you ended up with a set of these that’s great but just not rushing out to buy
Lane R.
Horse Cave
I have this in “glaze”, a sheer burgundy. Comfortable, emollient lipgloss which is not tacky & is fairly long wearing. Brush tip applicator allows for easy control of color placement.
Edenise T.
Bronx , NY
Honestly is the go to I don’t really do much with makeup but legit add primer and mascara and brows and that’s all with lipgloss it last allllll day and would deff buy this again
Mary K.
Greenwood , SC
Wasn’t fond of the way it felt on my lips. Being I am 40 my lips are dry as is I felt as tho it made them feel even drier. The colors on this line are amazing tho.
Tavi K.
Albany, CA
I used to have literally hundreds of these in middle school and they are still a favorite product. Tried and true! So many color choices, fun scents, cute packaging.