BY STILA

An ultra-high shine lip gloss in a nifty click pen. Stila's ever-popular lip glaze is back in action with larger pens (twice the size of the original) guaranteed to keep your lips glossier, longer. The gloss gives lips a punch of color and adds a delicious scent. Whatever sweet flavor you are in the mood for, it is sure to be found in this collection of classic shades. see more...

Bettina A.
Bettina A.
Bronx, NY
I like stila products and I purchased this solely because of the color. However, I should have stuck with my instinct. This lip gloss is very sticky which is annoying. I also don't like the twist up tube because sometimes I twist it 2/3 times and then when the gloss finally comes out its wayyyyy too much.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not a fan. This gloss is sticky and I'm not crazy about the scent. The colors are very odd, they tend to go on looking amazing but throughout the day they like gather in the corners, even when I don't touch anything to my lips or drink anything throughout the day. Wouldn't recommend
Laurie C.
Laurie C.
Downers Grove, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been a fan of Stila lip glazes for a long time now. The color appears darker in the tube , but I like the sheer glossy pigmentation these lip glazes have. They make a great lipstick topper also. Got this at Nordstrom Rack for $3.50 on clearance!
Lynn H.
Lynn H.
A bit on the sticky side if you over apply. Yet leaves a light, just kissed shine to lips. I like to add it to a liquid lipstick to help add moisture and dimension to a look.
I J.
I J.
I have a mixed opinion on this product. It does last a while on me but I'm not sure if I'm fully satisified with the color or sheen.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought three of these last week, and I'm really impressed with them! I personally love when lip glosses are thicker, and although they're a little sticky, the product is really smooth on my lips :] The color is really pretty as well; I have a red tinted one, a tangerine tinted one and a light pink gloss, and they're all extremely glossy without being over-pigmented. They also smell and taste sweet!
Alanna H.
Alanna H.
The color was great. I didn't care for the stickiness though. It also cracked and leaked all over the place within a week so that was not pleasant at all.
Leah V.
Leah V.
La Puente, Ca
Nice brand for decent prices but I don't think as pigmented as I'd like. Definitely glides on smoothly and feels moisturizing but sticky.
Allison K.
Allison K.
Chilliwack, BC
Stila lip glazes are my go-to. They're a bit sticky so stay in place for a long time. The colour stains a bit but is natural and sheer.
Francesca L.
Francesca L.
Toronto, ON
I personally don't like these at all. I'm not crazy about gloss to begin with, these felt gross on, were sticky and the colour was nothing to go bonkers over.