BY STILA

Lip Glaze Stick - Berry see more...

Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Albuquerque
I love the still lip glaze. Macy was having a promotion a a set out two lip stains. I bought them and just love them. The only drawback was that they didn't stay on long. The color would disappear and I had to keep re applying them. I loved the colors, they were so vibrant and smooth. They did not feel sticky or gooey on my lips, they were very moist and they did keep my lips from drying out. I wanted to buy the stila cosmetic brushes but I couldn't afford them
Alaesia V.
Alaesia V.
Hartford
This product is just too sticky. It lasts over meals and drinks but I just can't stand when my hair sticks to my lips. I can't even get the gloss off of my hair. I will not be buying thing product again. I would not recommend.
Sharon m.
Sharon m.
Nice delivery and color. This stick is great for a slim purse. I wish there were more color options to choose from however and then it would be more of a go to choice
SUZY V.
SUZY V.
San Jose, CA
Very simole, easy gliding, pigmented and shiny outcome. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Jacklyne W.
Jacklyne W.
I love the glaze sticks because it gives a nice sheer color when you're trying to not over-so your look.
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Stila is one of my favorite brands and this is in my top 5 of their products! I love it! I like to pair this with their lip glaze and it looks wonderful <3
Andriamar P.
Andriamar P.
¡EXCELENTE!  PERFECTO PARA CUALQUIER TIPO DE LABIOS, GRASO O SECO, DEJA UNA PILA INCREDIBLE Y SUAVE, EL PAQUETE ES DINÁMICO Y HERMOSO Y LISTO PARA TENER LABIOS DE PORCELANA, SI PUDIESE TENER TODOS LOS MODELOS LOS TENDRIA, ME ENCANTAAAA !!! LO RECOMIENDO.