Stila Lip Glaze Passion Fruit 0.08 oz uploaded by Veronica M.

BY STILA

An ultra-high shine lip gloss in a nifty click pen. Stila's ever-popular lip glaze is back in action with larger pens (twice the size of the original) guaranteed to keep your lips glossier, longer. The gloss gives lips a punch of color and adds a delicious scent. Whatever sweet flavor you are in the mood for, it is sure to be found in this collection of classic shades. see more...

Veronica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought the set which contained multiple shades and from there I am happy I was able to find my favorite to buy in full size. when I first saw this color I thought it would not work for me but once applied the color looked different then what it looks like in the tube. I like how they are not to sticky and how they are easy to use because to get gloss out you twist the bottom and the gloss comes out onto a brush that you then can swipe across your lips. It does have to be reapplied a bit more often but I don't mind it because of how easy it is to carry and apply. I highly recommend this shade as a great pinkish nudish shade that I carry in my purse as its a great everyday color! Love Stilla's lip products
Lorelei K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great lip glosses, but definitely more a gloss than a liquid lip or all day lipstick. Lots of colors to choose from and nice applicator that twists to put more product on the brush. Great on its own for a natural look or over anothe lipstick to add shine. Does get sticky and requires re-application!
Leslie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the formula of these lip glosses! Usually, I am really picky about glosses, since if they are too sticky I find them uncomfortable. However, these are the perfect consistency. Not too thin, but thick enough to stay on the lips. Also, the nude color selection is great!
Ashley G.
Fruitland Pk, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super cute lip gloss! Brings back childhood memories with the packaging. Leaves lips feeling soft and plump! The color is a medium coverage, not sheer but not full on color either. So great for a pop in your purse and go type of lip product!
Emily D.
I do love this gloss it's subtle Nd soft, only complaint is it does wear off quick and there's not really a lot of product that you get out of this gloss especially when you pay a decent price for them!
Alicia P.
Irving, TX
Ehhhhhhhhh not top bad, try one before you get multiple ones! You just have to find your color, it last for a couple hours but gets sticky
Iris R.
North Hills, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aunque no me quedo como el color k es, pero si es bien suave y sedo keda muy bien
Eina D.
Rosemead, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a gift and would have never thought to buy this for myself. I'm more a lipstick person, but sometimes I want a nice glittery touch on my lips. It's fine as a lipgloss. It goes on smoothly and adds a nice brightness to my lips. The only thing I hate about it is the packaging. I twist a little and nothing comes out. I twist too much and everything comes out. I would just like to have better control over how much product I'll use.
Christina E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip gloss it pretty good. Its thick so it doesn't come off easily when I drink. My only issue is the mess it can make when you have to recap the brush at the tip. Other than that I have no complaints. I have this color and 2 others and I enjoy switching it up from time to time.
Dina L.
Gainesville, FL
This gloss is pretty nice. The only problem is that after time has passed, the product is gloopy and has a weird scent. For these reasons I don't enjoy it as much as other glosses.