Stila Lip Glaze Lip Gloss, Holly Berry uploaded by Marjan S.

BY STILA

Stila Lip Gloss Full Size Rare see more...

Elizabeth R.
Kissimmee, FL
Back then this lipgloss was the one for me, I used this all the time every day, I was just so in love with this lipgloss. It does go on thick but I have my days where I like thick lip glosses and this was one of my absolutely favorite ones and I would highly recommend it to everyone and anyone. It is long lasting.
Diana K.
Ambler, PA
I wasn’t crazy about this lippie. I hated the scent and how sticky it felt on my lips. You could see little strands holding my lips together after I tried opening them. I just didn’t work that great for me. The shade is beautiful, though.
Lindsay G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This is such a great gloss. It goes on thick but doesn’t feel gross or sticky on your lips. I actually received this as a gift and I love it. The packaging is so cute too. Definitely would recommend to others!
ellie h.
Menlo Park, California
this i️ da really great product! the packaging is really cute and easy to use! the color is just so gorgeous and it is very long lasting as well. super easy to apply and use! my only concern is how sticky it is...
Tamara O.
Colorado Springs
Omg I live for these glosses they make your makeup look like you tried super hard they are kinda pricey but they last a long time and they met my expectations so yes I would buy them again and yes recommend
Michelle J.
Columbus, OH
I really like this lipgloss because of the versatility of it. It’s enough that you can wear it during the day, and jazz it up at night. It definitely meets all my expectations, and then some. I wish there was a little more of it though.
Mikelle B.
Farmington, UT
Not my favorite applicator. BUT still loved the wear, color, and formula of the actual gloss. The applicator won’t stop me from using it or buying it again! Still has great nudes for my pale skin!!:)
Morgan D.
Americus, GA
I love this formula. The lipstick isn’t too tacky and it’s pigmented. I love that it’s clear packaging and it makes me think of the 90’s. Very easy to throw on and go. Good product for the price as well.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Lindsey B.
I can’t stand how sticky this formula is. And the applicator results in you clicking forever to get color out and then when it does come out it’s almost too much!