Stila Lip Glaze Lip Gloss, Holly Berry uploaded by Jessica W.Stila Lip Glaze Lip Gloss, Holly Berry uploaded by Marjan S.

BY STILA

Stila Lip Gloss Full Size Rare see more...

Stila Lip Glaze Lip Gloss, Holly Berry
  • "Cute color. Very good payoff. affordable price. You can buy it online or at a sephore or Ulta. Very shiny finish. Very nice packaging" in 15 reviews
  • "love this lipglossy glazes their amazing when you just want to throw in a gloss. their very long lasting to me unless if your gonna eat they dont come of that often good for their price." in 14 reviews
Shasha S.
Christina D.
Plano, TX
This really brings me back in time these used to be my all-time favorite to go glosses in High School. What I really liked about these glosses was the pigmentation, the ability to throw it in any bag and just wear it on the go and do light touch-ups. If you are a gloss type of girl and a gloss connoisseur than this is going to be something that you like but if this is something that you're not really into and you're just now experimenting with gloss then probably stick to a different type of lip gloss as this one is a bit thicker and a bit more sticky. I actually don't mind the way this gloss feels on my lips I think it feels amazing to me, texture and just quote-unquote stickiness. The issue here is that your hair will get caught in the gloss, so if it is really windy outside probably not the best gloss to wear. This shade is a nice grape that gives you a just bitten look if you were to bite into a jelly doughnut.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
A lip gloss named after me??! I couldn’t pass it up!! Amazing lipgloss that leaves a subtle color to the lips. I love these and I repeatedly purchase them from Sephora when available. Easily to apply and use. Creamy on the lips and not sticky. All around amazing product. Would recommend to anyone who enjoys a nice gloss. Super nice and luxurious packaging and the smell of the gloss is absolutely amazing. Would definitely recommend! This color is super cute and my names Holly so I absolutely love it!
Brianne M.
Madison, MS
The colors in these glosses are great. They also look great on. I found that they are too sticky though. I also didn’t like the taste. Not that I was eating it but you do taste a little when you put it on your lips. It also doesn’t last very long. I love most Stila products but these are my least favorite. stila Lip Glaze Gloss
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
You really have to appreciate a properly moisturizing gloss to like these. It's very shiny and not drying and will give you a super glossy feel and look but it is however somewhat sticky and you will have to reapply. The color is very nice however and gives you a more natural look. I also love the built in applicator brush.
EMILY•DUFOE D.
Butler, PA
Personally, i like when glosses can give a little extra hint of shade! This product does just that! It is easy to apply and ya and for the price it is at a great value! I have bought this product twice and never regret it! The company has never let me down!
Olivia C.
I liked the color and the shine of this gloss, but I was not a fan of how sticky it was. When I am wearing lip products I like to feel like there’s nothing on my lips. This felt heavy and would always get very sticky after a few minutes of wear. I don’t think I would buy this again.
Catherine P.
this was one of the first higher end makeup glosses I tried they were easy to apply, very sheer color, and had that sticky consistency but it wasn’t too much, I remember them lasting a couple hours until i ate something. Good gifts for teens
Dakota D.
Circleville, OH
Really pretty color and was easy to apply. It stayed on well with only a couple of re applies. I think it smells good and the pigment was great. I liked it but I did not re buy this brand because I found I liked tarte lip products better.
Diana K.
Ambler, PA
I wasn’t crazy about this lippie. I hated the scent and how sticky it felt on my lips. You could see little strands holding my lips together after I tried opening them. I just didn’t work that great for me. The shade is beautiful, though.