BY STILA

Our iconic lip gloss comes in an array of delectable shades - giving lips serious reason to shine.

Known for their cheery pops of color, they add the perfect splash of fun to your makeup repetoire. Wear them “a la carte” for a more subtle color statement or layered over one another for your own unique color creation.

However you choose to glaze, enjoy fabulously matching flavors in one easy click.

Tips:

• Lip glaze can be worn alone or overtop of a favorite lip color.
  • The shine in the lip glazes will visually enhance the size and texture of the lips.
  • Apply lip glaze throughout the day to minimize dryness in the lips.
  • Twist 10 to 15 times to activate the lip glaze and 1 to 3 times for each individual

Ingredinets:

Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/ Candelilla Cera, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/ Cera Carnauba, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Lanolin Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Camellia Sinensis (Camellia) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Flavor (Aroma), Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Benzyl Salicylate, 3-Methyl-4-(2, 6, 6- trimethyl-2-cyclohexen-1yl)-3-buten-2-one, Hexyl Cinnamaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Geraniol, Citral, Linalool, Eugenol,

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 7 lake (CI 15850), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090). Contains carmine as a color additive.

• Are these high gloss?  I am looking at finding a high glo...1 Answers
  • I have been looking at this product for a while I was won...2 Answers
  • Is this sticky? 3 Answers
stila Lip Glaze Gloss
  • "I love the lip glazes! The colors are gorgeous and the glosses are high shine. You can get them for a good price in sets- don't buy individually. It's really just not worth $22. Try the All Is Bright set for Christmas." in 98 reviews
  • "Like a lot of click pen glosses, it takes a million (Yes, a million. I counted.) "clicks" before the gloss starts to come out. I think I prefer doe-foot applicators to brush tips, but they aren't bad and you can be pretty precise about where the gloss goes. Each gloss has their own scent, which I'll talk about under the swatch of each color, that is supposed to reflect the color name. The scents are a little strong and artificial to me, but it won't stop me from wearing them. The colors tend to be on the sheerer side, but still deposit an amount of color I'm happy with. My lips are not very pigmented, so the results of those with more pigmentation in their lips might vary. These glosses are pretty thick and sticky. Not MAC Lipglass sticky, but still sticky. I don't care for lipglasses that much and these are just about as sticky as I like to go with lip glosses. The good thing is that this means the gloss lasts on your lips longer than a thinner or less sticky gloss. The reason I don't care for sticky glosses is not because my hair sticks to them more (I find that my hair sticks to ANYTHING I put on my lips, even balm) but because I like that my lips feel glued together and I have to peel them apart every time I move them. But like I said, these don't give me quite the glue lips feeling that lip glosses do. have a couple of these, minis I think I bought in a set of 3 at Sephora, and I love them! They smell sooo good, not overpowering, and not gross or chemically, which I can't stand. Although I'm sort of 50/50 on the brush type applicator. I like it for relatively easy application, but it's easy to twist up too much, or too little product. Too little product doesn't seem like it'd be a problem, but with a sticky gloss like this, it's like putting tacky glue on your lips and pulling! Yikes. As for the gloss itself, it is extremely sticky. But, I like it for the sake of this. It makes it extremely long lasting. The color isn't ridiculously sheer, but not 100% opaque. Looks amazing over any lipstick though! I definitely want more of these!" in 49 reviews
Jordan G.
Birdport
Review for: Other more...
Beautiful gloss. It does have an odd scent, but it feels nice on your face. I wish it was a bit less sticky when applied
Caitlen T.
Valencia, CA
God I love these, these are the best for headshots for sure. They are high extremely pigmented, long lasting, the applicator is amazing, with its twist up dial for application control. All the colors are addicting and classic. I don't know if you can tell, but I'm borderline obsessed with Stila lipglaze.
Noemi F.
Trenton , NJ
Review for: Raspberry more...
Hace poco empecé a utilizar esta marca de cosméticos y la verdad me gusta mucho, fácil de aplicar, me gustan los precios, calidad y duración, a este lip gloss no le doy las 5 estrellas porq siento q le falta pigmentar un poco más, pero aún así le daré otra oportunidad, porq es excelente en cuanto a lo demás !
Alondra H.
Weston, FL
Review for: Other more...
I like this lip glaze!! It looks very pretty on the lips although it has like a twist thing it takes quite a bit of your time to get the lip gloss out!
Krista P.
Fayetteville
I enjoy the product. It is very smooth and easily put on. It smells very good. Recommend to many!!! Slowly crank because it comes out slow sometimes and can get very messy!!!
Gavrielle L.
Manor, TX
I don't wear a lot of lips gloss because they can feel gross and nasty. But theses are totally different. They are super easy to apply. They smell great and feel great on. When I wear the Stila Lip Glaze I feel comfortable because they are not as sticky as other gloss. They give you a bit of color but more of a subtle tint which is really pretty for a natural look. I love the packaging of them however where it says the brand name on the tube it just rubs off fairly quickly and I like the brand name on the product so that was kind of irritating. But other than that I love this lip gloss. Highly recommend it!
Marie T.
STILA lip glaze in Joy. I don't know what got into me, but I asked for a set of STILA lip glazes for Christmas. Thankfully my Secret Santa got it for me.

I was so happy I couldn't wait to use it. After all the excitement I finally use one which is this one. I never bother to use the other shades. Sad isn't it? I guess I wasn't feeling them because I do find the lip glaze a little sticky. Honestly, I used to use lip glosses all the time before venturing into lipsticks (years back). Now I barely use any.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I wasn't feeling it. I don't hate it, but it didn't work out for me. I tried applying it to my lipstick, but eh. Joy was such a beautiful Pink color too!

After trying to see what I needed to declutter. Joy had to go because I don't think I'll ever use it again. As usual I have a picture of swatches I've done to show you how it looks like swatch, blend etc. Some lip glaze will come out sheer.
Missy E.
Redlands, CA
I love these gloss trios. I have gotten a set every Christmas for the last three years from Sephora. They are a thicker gloss so go easy on the application. The are a click up which is not my favorite type of applicator. I would prefer squeeze or doe-foot applicator. They range from sheer to full color. I've had the clicker break in the past so I'd like to see out packaged differently. Right now the holiday sets are not out but you can purchase them individually for $22 at Sephora.
Veronica M.
Oakton, VA
I bought the set which contained multiple shades and from there I am happy I was able to find my favorite to buy in full size. when I first saw this color I thought it would not work for me but once applied the color looked different then what it looks like in the tube. I like how they are not to sticky and how they are easy to use because to get gloss out you twist the bottom and the gloss comes out onto a brush that you then can swipe across your lips. It does have to be reapplied a bit more often but I don't mind it because of how easy it is to carry and apply. I highly recommend this shade as a great pinkish nudish shade that I carry in my purse as its a great everyday color! Love Stilla's lip products
Camilla T.
I like this lip glaze. It has a cute applicator and I bought a set of 8 varieties which means there's one for every occasion. I definitely prefer lip gloss over lipstick
gayle r.
EL CENTRO, CA
Are these sticky on the lips?
Emma P.
San Francisco, CA
What is your favorite brand of lipstick?
Gladys A.
Is this lip gloss sticky?
Makala H.