BY STILA

Our iconic lip gloss comes in an array of delectable shades - giving lips serious reason to shine.

Known for their cheery pops of color, they add the perfect splash of fun to your makeup repetoire. Wear them “a la carte” for a more subtle color statement or layered over one another for your own unique color creation.

However you choose to glaze, enjoy fabulously matching flavors in one easy click.

Tips:

• Lip glaze can be worn alone or overtop of a favorite lip color.
  • The shine in the lip glazes will visually enhance the size and texture of the lips.
  • Apply lip glaze throughout the day to minimize dryness in the lips.
  • Twist 10 to 15 times to activate the lip glaze and 1 to 3 times for each individual

Ingredinets:

Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/ Candelilla Cera, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/ Cera Carnauba, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Lanolin Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Camellia Sinensis (Camellia) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Flavor (Aroma), Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Benzyl Salicylate, 3-Methyl-4-(2, 6, 6- trimethyl-2-cyclohexen-1yl)-3-buten-2-one, Hexyl Cinnamaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Geraniol, Citral, Linalool, Eugenol,

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 7 lake (CI 15850), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090). Contains carmine as a color additive.

• Is this sticky? 3 Answers
  • I've been looking for a lip gloss that can stay on for a while I ...2 Answers
  • I want to know if this gloss has some delicious taste or smell?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I love the lip glazes! The colors are gorgeous and the glosses are high shine. You can get them for a good price in sets- don't buy individually. It's really just not worth $22. Try the All Is Bright set for Christmas." in 98 reviews
  • "Like a lot of click pen glosses, it takes a million (Yes, a million. I counted.) "clicks" before the gloss starts to come out. I think I prefer doe-foot applicators to brush tips, but they aren't bad and you can be pretty precise about where the gloss goes. Each gloss has their own scent, which I'll talk about under the swatch of each color, that is supposed to reflect the color name. The scents are a little strong and artificial to me, but it won't stop me from wearing them. The colors tend to be on the sheerer side, but still deposit an amount of color I'm happy with. My lips are not very pigmented, so the results of those with more pigmentation in their lips might vary. These glosses are pretty thick and sticky. Not MAC Lipglass sticky, but still sticky. I don't care for lipglasses that much and these are just about as sticky as I like to go with lip glosses. The good thing is that this means the gloss lasts on your lips longer than a thinner or less sticky gloss. The reason I don't care for sticky glosses is not because my hair sticks to them more (I find that my hair sticks to ANYTHING I put on my lips, even balm) but because I like that my lips feel glued together and I have to peel them apart every time I move them. But like I said, these don't give me quite the glue lips feeling that lip glosses do. have a couple of these, minis I think I bought in a set of 3 at Sephora, and I love them! They smell sooo good, not overpowering, and not gross or chemically, which I can't stand. Although I'm sort of 50/50 on the brush type applicator. I like it for relatively easy application, but it's easy to twist up too much, or too little product. Too little product doesn't seem like it'd be a problem, but with a sticky gloss like this, it's like putting tacky glue on your lips and pulling! Yikes. As for the gloss itself, it is extremely sticky. But, I like it for the sake of this. It makes it extremely long lasting. The color isn't ridiculously sheer, but not 100% opaque. Looks amazing over any lipstick though! I definitely want more of these!" in 49 reviews
Jordan G.
Review for: Other more...
Beautiful gloss. It does have an odd scent, but it feels nice on your face. I wish it was a bit less sticky when applied
Alondra H.
Weston, FL
Review for: Other more...
I like this lip glaze!! It looks very pretty on the lips although it has like a twist thing it takes quite a bit of your time to get the lip gloss out!
Krista P.
Fayetteville
Review for: Plum more...
I enjoy the product. It is very smooth and easily put on. It smells very good. Recommend to many!!! Slowly crank because it comes out slow sometimes and can get very messy!!!
Gavrielle L.
Manor, TX
I don't wear a lot of lips gloss because they can feel gross and nasty. But theses are totally different. They are super easy to apply. They smell great and feel great on. When I wear the Stila Lip Glaze I feel comfortable because they are not as sticky as other gloss. They give you a bit of color but more of a subtle tint which is really pretty for a natural look. I love the packaging of them however where it says the brand name on the tube it just rubs off fairly quickly and I like the brand name on the product so that was kind of irritating. But other than that I love this lip gloss. Highly recommend it!
Camilla T.
I like this lip glaze. It has a cute applicator and I bought a set of 8 varieties which means there's one for every occasion. I definitely prefer lip gloss over lipstick
Gabriela D.
La romana
Known for their cheerful colors, they add the perfect touch of fun to your makeup repetoire. Use them "on demand" for a more subtle or layered color statement on top of each other for your own unique color creation. They feel soft to touch with the lips. The best recommendation when it comes to. Buy one of these
Aman D.
lancaster
Review for: Grapefruit more...
The gloss looks very cute, but honestly it’s too expensive for a gloss that doesn’t spread evenly on my lips. Very disappointed. It’s not easy to apply. I’d have to use more to make my lips glossy.
Mari S.
Tucson , AZ
Review for: Honeysuckle more...
I must say I don't usually like lip glosses because I don't feel they have good color pay off and applying lip gloss just from a squishy tube is just a turn off. With that being said I loved that these came with a brush attached, and I could see the actual color on my lips. It is sticky just like normal lip gloss so be careful with your hair we all hate that!
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Seashell more...
I did not enjoy the opaque quality of this gloss. It made my lips look muddy which was not the look I was going for. I have this gloss in multiple colors and this has been my least favorite. I would recommend other colors to anyone.
Krystle H.
Titusville, FL
This gloss has a nice shine but does not last very long. I am using the strawberry lemonade color and it's a nice pinkish nide color, although there are a lot of pretty shades to chose from. The applicator is a soft small brush which I really like. Applies product smooth and evenly.
Emma P.
San Francisco, CA
What is your favorite brand of lipstick?
Gladys A.
Is this lip gloss sticky?
Vanessa G.
Can all three colors go with most girls?
Annika B.
Which Stila lip glaze is your favorite?
Chelsea r.