BY STILA

Our iconic lip gloss comes in an array of delectable shades - giving lips serious reason to shine.

Known for their cheery pops of color, they add the perfect splash of fun to your makeup repetoire. Wear them “a la carte” for a more subtle color statement or layered over one another for your own unique color creation.

However you choose to glaze, enjoy fabulously matching flavors in one easy click.

Tips:

• Lip glaze can be worn alone or overtop of a favorite lip color.
  • The shine in the lip glazes will visually enhance the size and texture of the lips.
  • Apply lip glaze throughout the day to minimize dryness in the lips.
  • Twist 10 to 15 times to activate the lip glaze and 1 to 3 times for each individual

Ingredinets:

Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/ Candelilla Cera, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/ Cera Carnauba, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Lanolin Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Camellia Sinensis (Camellia) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Flavor (Aroma), Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Benzyl Salicylate, 3-Methyl-4-(2, 6, 6- trimethyl-2-cyclohexen-1yl)-3-buten-2-one, Hexyl Cinnamaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Geraniol, Citral, Linalool, Eugenol,

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 7 lake (CI 15850), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090). Contains carmine as a color additive.

• Are these high gloss?  I am looking at finding a high glo...1 Answers
  • I have been looking at this product for a while I was won...2 Answers
  • Is this sticky? 3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I love the lip glazes! The colors are gorgeous and the glosses are high shine. You can get them for a good price in sets- don't buy individually. It's really just not worth $22. Try the All Is Bright set for Christmas." in 98 reviews
  • "Like a lot of click pen glosses, it takes a million (Yes, a million. I counted.) "clicks" before the gloss starts to come out. I think I prefer doe-foot applicators to brush tips, but they aren't bad and you can be pretty precise about where the gloss goes. Each gloss has their own scent, which I'll talk about under the swatch of each color, that is supposed to reflect the color name. The scents are a little strong and artificial to me, but it won't stop me from wearing them. The colors tend to be on the sheerer side, but still deposit an amount of color I'm happy with. My lips are not very pigmented, so the results of those with more pigmentation in their lips might vary. These glosses are pretty thick and sticky. Not MAC Lipglass sticky, but still sticky. I don't care for lipglasses that much and these are just about as sticky as I like to go with lip glosses. The good thing is that this means the gloss lasts on your lips longer than a thinner or less sticky gloss. The reason I don't care for sticky glosses is not because my hair sticks to them more (I find that my hair sticks to ANYTHING I put on my lips, even balm) but because I like that my lips feel glued together and I have to peel them apart every time I move them. But like I said, these don't give me quite the glue lips feeling that lip glosses do. have a couple of these, minis I think I bought in a set of 3 at Sephora, and I love them! They smell sooo good, not overpowering, and not gross or chemically, which I can't stand. Although I'm sort of 50/50 on the brush type applicator. I like it for relatively easy application, but it's easy to twist up too much, or too little product. Too little product doesn't seem like it'd be a problem, but with a sticky gloss like this, it's like putting tacky glue on your lips and pulling! Yikes. As for the gloss itself, it is extremely sticky. But, I like it for the sake of this. It makes it extremely long lasting. The color isn't ridiculously sheer, but not 100% opaque. Looks amazing over any lipstick though! I definitely want more of these!" in 49 reviews
Ellie⭐️ H.
Chino
Review for: Apricot more...
I think the packaging is super cute. The gloss is also cute but it does seem just a little bit heavy on the lips and it is long lasting and easy to apply. I’m a so so on this one.
Lorena C.
Love it , have used these since they first came out and will continue you use it as i I’ve the smell and how it feels on my lips
Carla G.
Ottawa,Ontario
Love this product to go over my lipsticks it adds a beautiful shine and even on it's own it has slight pigmentation I would use it again my only issue is it can feel really sticky but other then that i love it so much I'm able to put up with it.
Jacqueline F.
Montreal
Review for: Watermelon, Strawberry more...
This lip gloss is extremely pigmented and has a very smooth texture. It is also quite affordable and small in size, which makes it possible for you to carry it in your purse. It is also cruelty free. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking forward to trying out cruelty free cosmetics.
Rachel N.
Love this stuff. Smells so yummy. You definitely have to reapply it often, and it certainly doesn’t come with a ton of product, but I really love how it looks. It’s a little sticky which doesn’t bother me, but I love the colors.
Noemi F.
632 whittaker ave , Trenton NJ
Review for: Raspberry more...
Hace poco empecé a utilizar esta marca de cosméticos y la verdad me gusta mucho, fácil de aplicar, me gustan los precios, calidad y duración, a este lip gloss no le doy las 5 estrellas porq siento q le falta pigmentar un poco más, pero aún así le daré otra oportunidad, porq es excelente en cuanto a lo demás !
Catilynn☀️ F.
Shawnee
I wish that packaging and unicarton was just like a normal lip gloss. Other then that the product its very pretty and you don't need a lot of the product. If you use to much it will be to sticky and chunky.
carlye h.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Kitten more...
i got this gloss at TJ Maxx for $6 and i absolutely loooove it. it’s so shiny and sparkly and tops off any lip color perfectly and looks stunning on its own as well. the gloss lasts for a few hours before reapplication is necessary and is just a lovely touch to any makeup look!
Tara W.
San Jose, CA
Love this product for light summery make up. Not to heavy color disposal, high gloss, not sticky. Overall a winner in my books
Andjela N.
Review for: Fruit Punch, Apricot, Watermelon more...
very high gloss, medium durability. The color on the lips is a bit lighter than in the packaging. I do not like gloss lip, my favorite is mat
gayle r.
EL CENTRO, CA
Are these sticky on the lips?
Emma P.
San Francisco, CA
What is your favorite brand of lipstick?
Gladys A.
Is this lip gloss sticky?
Makala H.
Have you tried this?
Jessica M.
Hesperia, CA
Whats your favorite color?