BY STILA #96 in Lip Gloss

Stila's most popular gloss! Keep your pout glossier and sexier - just one click will turn on the shine and turn some heads. Sugar Plum  Stila s most popular lip gloss will keep your pout glossier and sexier with just one click to the the lips. Want lips that get all the attention they deserve?  Turn on the shine and you ll be turning heads with stila s most popular lip gloss.  Choose from an array of delectable shades that add a splash of color and fabulously matching flavours and scents in one easy click of the famous pen.  Cosmetics experts agree-this top seller is an essential addition to any beauty bag. see more...

• Is this sticky? 2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a lip gloss that can stay on for a while I ...2 Answers
  • I want to know if this gloss has some delicious taste or smell?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Beatrice R.
Oakland, CA
I used to use these when I was just starting out with makeup. I haven’t tried them in years but I do remember I tossed all of these so I believe I wasn’t crazy about the formulation.
Krystal S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I really like this click lip gloss! It has the right amount of color in the gloss and stays on for a reasonable amount of time. It’s a bit stickier than I would like which is why it loses one ⭐️
Kyra A.
Ellington
As a product it's wonderful as a lip gloss it's ok. Way to sticky the applicator gets covered with to much and becomes hard. Beautiful colors but could use a different application process.
Ruby A.
Sydney
Review for: Amaretto more...
The Stila Lip Glaze Glosses are one of my go to sheer gloss formulas, these are definitely not the glosses to use when you want a pigmented, opaque glossy lip. They are not too sticky or thick and wear nicely but will definitely rub off throughout the day because of the glossy formula. There isn’t much to say because they are quite a simple gloss, they are sheer but add a slight tint to the lips, they aren’t overly sticky and wear nicely, they don’t gather in the corners or inner rim of the lip but will transfer. For the price ($31 AUD) there is definitely cheaper alternatives, but they are a great high end option.
Helen 🌞.
The shade that I had purchase was Strawberry Lemonade and it was a gorgeous natural pink! On top of the fact that the formula was great, it also smelled amazing!
Maddy W.
Morgantown
This product comes in a beautiful range of colors with a very glossy turnout, but can be very sticky and gooey, almost the formula of a child’s lipgloss. You can either love or hate the applicator, but in my opinion it applies the gloss smoothly. Although, applying it over other lipsticks can be a stuggle with this type of applicator.
Jennifer L.
This is a super pretty lip gloss. It is a little sticky but it’s pigmented and lasts for a pretty long time. It wears well over top a lipstick and doesn’t get gross or uncomfortable. I really enjoy these .
Sera O.
Denver, CO
I like the scents of these and the varieties of colors. Unfortunately, they have a sticky feeling you them which I can't stand
brandy c.
Terre Haute, IN
I had a love hate relationship with this product it was very pretty and lasted quite a while but it was also pretty sticky
Carrie V.
Wexford
Review for: Mulberry more...
I liked this gloss. Not the best packaging in my opinion. This was my first Stila lip gloss purchase. Way overpriced for the amount of product that you get. I would probably not repurchase solely because of this.
Emma P.
San Francisco, CA
What is your favorite brand of lipstick?
Gladys A.
Is this lip gloss sticky?
Vanessa G.
Can all three colors go with most girls?
Annika B.
Which Stila lip glaze is your favorite?
Chelsea r.