BY STILA #65 in Lip Gloss

Our iconic lip gloss comes in an array of delectable shades - giving lips serious reason to shine.

Known for their cheery pops of color, they add the perfect splash of fun to your makeup repetoire. Wear them “a la carte” for a more subtle color statement or layered over one another for your own unique color creation.

However you choose to glaze, enjoy fabulously matching flavors in one easy click.

Tips:

• Lip glaze can be worn alone or overtop of a favorite lip color.
  • The shine in the lip glazes will visually enhance the size and texture of the lips.
  • Apply lip glaze throughout the day to minimize dryness in the lips.
  • Twist 10 to 15 times to activate the lip glaze and 1 to 3 times for each individual

Ingredinets:

Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/ Candelilla Cera, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/ Cera Carnauba, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Lanolin Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Camellia Sinensis (Camellia) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Flavor (Aroma), Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Benzyl Salicylate, 3-Methyl-4-(2, 6, 6- trimethyl-2-cyclohexen-1yl)-3-buten-2-one, Hexyl Cinnamaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Geraniol, Citral, Linalool, Eugenol,

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 7 lake (CI 15850), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090). Contains carmine as a color additive.

• Are these high gloss?  I am looking at finding a high glo...1 Answers
  • I have been looking at this product for a while I was won...2 Answers
  • Is this sticky? 3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I love the lip glazes! The colors are gorgeous and the glosses are high shine. You can get them for a good price in sets- don't buy individually. It's really just not worth $22. Try the All Is Bright set for Christmas." in 98 reviews
  • "Like a lot of click pen glosses, it takes a million (Yes, a million. I counted.) "clicks" before the gloss starts to come out. I think I prefer doe-foot applicators to brush tips, but they aren't bad and you can be pretty precise about where the gloss goes. Each gloss has their own scent, which I'll talk about under the swatch of each color, that is supposed to reflect the color name. The scents are a little strong and artificial to me, but it won't stop me from wearing them. The colors tend to be on the sheerer side, but still deposit an amount of color I'm happy with. My lips are not very pigmented, so the results of those with more pigmentation in their lips might vary. These glosses are pretty thick and sticky. Not MAC Lipglass sticky, but still sticky. I don't care for lipglasses that much and these are just about as sticky as I like to go with lip glosses. The good thing is that this means the gloss lasts on your lips longer than a thinner or less sticky gloss. The reason I don't care for sticky glosses is not because my hair sticks to them more (I find that my hair sticks to ANYTHING I put on my lips, even balm) but because I like that my lips feel glued together and I have to peel them apart every time I move them. But like I said, these don't give me quite the glue lips feeling that lip glosses do. have a couple of these, minis I think I bought in a set of 3 at Sephora, and I love them! They smell sooo good, not overpowering, and not gross or chemically, which I can't stand. Although I'm sort of 50/50 on the brush type applicator. I like it for relatively easy application, but it's easy to twist up too much, or too little product. Too little product doesn't seem like it'd be a problem, but with a sticky gloss like this, it's like putting tacky glue on your lips and pulling! Yikes. As for the gloss itself, it is extremely sticky. But, I like it for the sake of this. It makes it extremely long lasting. The color isn't ridiculously sheer, but not 100% opaque. Looks amazing over any lipstick though! I definitely want more of these!" in 49 reviews
Shyla R.
Folcroft, PA
I hate giving this a 3 but the formula was to sticky for my liking the color I had gotten was beautiful not the stickiness.
(Shade: Brown Sugar)
Erin B.
This is one of those classic lip products that has been around forever. My first lip gloss was a baby pink one. Its kind of sticky but super glossy and has nice pigment.
LTAB L.
I like that this gloss comes in so many colors and varieties. The trio sets are a good value to try out a few shades and see what you think. Unfortunately, I find the formula to be very sticky and uncomfortable on the lips. I prefer glosses that aren't sticky and not so over the top shiny.
Oishi C.
It's a very good product from the house of stila . Been using using this for some time now and love it . Good for day Wear ☺️
Diana D.
Via Postumia 12
I got this in the shade Kitten and I really like it, it makes my lips looking bigger and I could wear this with every look I make, it’s not too pricey and I really recommend this to everybody if you like glossy lips
Crystal L.
Murrieta , CA
Review for: Stila Lip Glaze # Pink Dragon Fruit 1.5Ml/0.05Oz more...
Love this color. Although it might be too sticky for some people but I love the texture. Makes the color and shine stay long. I don’t love the smell though. I can get over it because it goes away pretty fast but I do recommend.
Amber B.
Casar, NC
Review for: Banana Berry more...
I’ve always been a lover of Stila makeup products in general, but this is out of this world. The color is gorgeous and it doesn’t dry my lips out like most other Brands do. It doesn’t last all day, but I would definitely repurchase for myself and friends/family.
Arely C.
Anaheim
I feel like this product is a little to sticky for me. My lips get stuck together while wearing it lol not my fav.
Sheena S.
Plattsburgh
I love these lip glosses. They are great quality. The smell is not over powering. The color is gorgeous. They apply really nicely. You have to reapply throughout the day which doesn’t bother me at all.
Melissa M.
Lexington , KY
Review for: Stila Lip Glaze # 18 Sugar Plum 1.5Ml/0.05Oz, Sugar, Sangria, Mango Berry more...
I do love these little lip glosses. They give a once sheer color and taste great! They have good shine and stay for a little while. They feel just a tiny bit sticky at first, but that seems to wear off after a few minutes.
gayle r.
EL CENTRO, CA
Are these sticky on the lips?
Emma P.
San Francisco, CA
What is your favorite brand of lipstick?
Gladys A.
Is this lip gloss sticky?
Makala H.
Have you tried this?
Jessica M.
Hesperia, CA
Whats your favorite color?