BY STILA

Our iconic lip gloss comes in an array of delectable shades - giving lips serious reason to shine.

Known for their cheery pops of color, they add the perfect splash of fun to your makeup repetoire. Wear them “a la carte” for a more subtle color statement or layered over one another for your own unique color creation.

However you choose to glaze, enjoy fabulously matching flavors in one easy click.

Tips:

• Lip glaze can be worn alone or overtop of a favorite lip color.
  • The shine in the lip glazes will visually enhance the size and texture of the lips.
  • Apply lip glaze throughout the day to minimize dryness in the lips.
  • Twist 10 to 15 times to activate the lip glaze and 1 to 3 times for each individual

Ingredinets:

Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/ Candelilla Cera, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/ Cera Carnauba, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Lanolin Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Camellia Sinensis (Camellia) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Flavor (Aroma), Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Benzyl Salicylate, 3-Methyl-4-(2, 6, 6- trimethyl-2-cyclohexen-1yl)-3-buten-2-one, Hexyl Cinnamaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Geraniol, Citral, Linalool, Eugenol,

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 7 lake (CI 15850), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090). Contains carmine as a color additive.

• Are these high gloss?  I am looking at finding a high glo...1 Answers
  • I have been looking at this product for a while I was won...2 Answers
  • Is this sticky? 3 Answers
stila Lip Glaze Gloss
  • "I love the lip glazes! The colors are gorgeous and the glosses are high shine. You can get them for a good price in sets- don't buy individually. It's really just not worth $22. Try the All Is Bright set for Christmas." in 98 reviews
  • "Like a lot of click pen glosses, it takes a million (Yes, a million. I counted.) "clicks" before the gloss starts to come out. I think I prefer doe-foot applicators to brush tips, but they aren't bad and you can be pretty precise about where the gloss goes. Each gloss has their own scent, which I'll talk about under the swatch of each color, that is supposed to reflect the color name. The scents are a little strong and artificial to me, but it won't stop me from wearing them. The colors tend to be on the sheerer side, but still deposit an amount of color I'm happy with. My lips are not very pigmented, so the results of those with more pigmentation in their lips might vary. These glosses are pretty thick and sticky. Not MAC Lipglass sticky, but still sticky. I don't care for lipglasses that much and these are just about as sticky as I like to go with lip glosses. The good thing is that this means the gloss lasts on your lips longer than a thinner or less sticky gloss. The reason I don't care for sticky glosses is not because my hair sticks to them more (I find that my hair sticks to ANYTHING I put on my lips, even balm) but because I like that my lips feel glued together and I have to peel them apart every time I move them. But like I said, these don't give me quite the glue lips feeling that lip glosses do. have a couple of these, minis I think I bought in a set of 3 at Sephora, and I love them! They smell sooo good, not overpowering, and not gross or chemically, which I can't stand. Although I'm sort of 50/50 on the brush type applicator. I like it for relatively easy application, but it's easy to twist up too much, or too little product. Too little product doesn't seem like it'd be a problem, but with a sticky gloss like this, it's like putting tacky glue on your lips and pulling! Yikes. As for the gloss itself, it is extremely sticky. But, I like it for the sake of this. It makes it extremely long lasting. The color isn't ridiculously sheer, but not 100% opaque. Looks amazing over any lipstick though! I definitely want more of these!" in 49 reviews
Dazy G.
Belvidere terrace, Ayr
These glosses have been my favourites for years and it's rare that I'll find one I don't love. I know many people hate a thicker formula, but for me, this just eliminates the need to constantly reapply. They leave my lips feeling well cared for, which is always greatly appreciated. There's a reason these lip glosses have a cult following and I am happy to confirm that these come pretty close to perfect for me.
stacey h.
Toledo, OH
Review for: Enamel more...
This product has changed by lip color choice forever! I love this product! It goes on so smooth and looks flawless.
Claudia T.
Austin, TX
These glosses are pretty good. Although they're quite sticky, they have decent pigmentation and a nice shine. I do feel they're overpriced for the amount of product.
Alexis C.
League City, TX
I love these stila lip glosses! The only thing that would make this over the top amazing would be if you could build your own box.
Sofia J.
Blue Springs, MO
They're not the worst, but not the best. Waaaay too sparkly for my taste, and pretty sticky. The pen itself is awesome in theory.. But not as good in reality. Plus it's expensive. Meh.
Adrienne a.
Dublin, GA
Review for: Kitten more...
Absolutely lovely color!! Natural with a gorgeous shine! It is sticky, though and not as smooth as some other glosses.
Kristen O.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I love these colors! They go with just about everything and feel great on my lips. It tends to stay put longer than other similar products on the market. They have a nice, subtle scent too. My daughter (4 year old) loves them as well. She is always asking to borrow my "lippy!"
Francisca F.
Iquique , Chile
Review for: Lip Glaze-Cotton Candy 0.08 fluid oz/0.08-fluid oz more...
This is great for my sore lips, lasts for hours is like a sticker, also moisturizes my lips and leaves them with a rich flavor lol.
Ravishing I.
Sound Beach, NY
Love this set! So many options. The colors are not as pigmented and they appear which is great! Long wear too! Makes a great gift as well!
Gabbi B.
Binghamton, NY
I really do not like this product at all. I'm usually not too fussy about lip gloss at all, but this product has a very strange smell to it .. kind of minty but also chemically as well. also, it is VERY sticky once you have applied it and just gets stickier as it tends to wear off.. not very pleasant at all.
gayle r.
EL CENTRO, CA
Are these sticky on the lips?
Emma P.
San Francisco, CA
What is your favorite brand of lipstick?
Gladys A.
Is this lip gloss sticky?
Makala H.
Have you tried this?
Jessica M.
Hesperia, CA
Whats your favorite color?

back