BY STILA

Our iconic lip gloss comes in an array of delectable shades - giving lips serious reason to shine.

Known for their cheery pops of color, they add the perfect splash of fun to your makeup repetoire. Wear them “a la carte” for a more subtle color statement or layered over one another for your own unique color creation.

However you choose to glaze, enjoy fabulously matching flavors in one easy click.

Tips:

• Lip glaze can be worn alone or overtop of a favorite lip color.
  • The shine in the lip glazes will visually enhance the size and texture of the lips.
  • Apply lip glaze throughout the day to minimize dryness in the lips.
  • Twist 10 to 15 times to activate the lip glaze and 1 to 3 times for each individual

Ingredinets:

Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/ Candelilla Cera, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/ Cera Carnauba, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Lanolin Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Camellia Sinensis (Camellia) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Flavor (Aroma), Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Benzyl Salicylate, 3-Methyl-4-(2, 6, 6- trimethyl-2-cyclohexen-1yl)-3-buten-2-one, Hexyl Cinnamaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Geraniol, Citral, Linalool, Eugenol,

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 7 lake (CI 15850), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090). Contains carmine as a color additive.

• Is this sticky? 3 Answers
  • I've been looking for a lip gloss that can stay on for a while I ...2 Answers
  • I want to know if this gloss has some delicious taste or smell?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Nicole P.
Pahrump, NV
I wasn't a big fan of this gloss. I had it for a long time and it eventually got old because I wasn't using it. Lip glosses just don't stay put. These taste good though!
Donna L.
Gatineau, QC
Review for: Giggle more...
I love this lip gloss! The colour looks really nice on the lips, its not sticky if you don't apply to much, the price is a little expensive but over all its a good lip gloss to buy
Gavrielle L.
Manor, TX
I don't wear a lot of lips gloss because they can feel gross and nasty. But theses are totally different. They are super easy to apply. They smell great and feel great on. When I wear the Stila Lip Glaze I feel comfortable because they are not as sticky as other gloss. They give you a bit of color but more of a subtle tint which is really pretty for a natural look. I love the packaging of them however where it says the brand name on the tube it just rubs off fairly quickly and I like the brand name on the product so that was kind of irritating. But other than that I love this lip gloss. Highly recommend it!
ana o.
chicago, IL
I have this gloss don't really like it it's too sticky .... but the colors are nice but I wouldn't recommend it to be honest
Michelle C.
San Gabriel , CA
I love this stuff for the pigmentation, but it was a bit too sticky. Also, you really have to twist and twist for product to come out. The amount of twisting is not worth the amount of product you actually get in the thing
Nancy d.
Hesperia
Review for: Mocha more...
I like this brand, because after 6 hours I still having the color. I never founded a lip with this duration
Jessica W.
Pearl, MS
I LOVE this lipgloss! It isn’t sticky and I like the brush applicator. It’s great for giving you just a hint of color and not being to floppy or making your lips feel thick. I feel like it’s a little shimmery/shiny without looking glittery.
Ivonne M.
El Paso, TX
Mine is guava color and I just love it, I can not live without using it when the lipstick color is too dark my glaze make it softer and it looks amazing, lips shine without feeling greasy and it has great quality and a good price!
Iris E.
Port St Lucie , FL
Review for: Honeysuckle more...
Very sticky and very sheer. But, I love these! They last a very long time on me. I can drink and eat... they're still around. They give a super glossy and dewy look to the lips.I was hooked on these
Debbie C.
In my honest opinion this one is totally not worth the money it’s so sticky I don’t like sticky things and it doesn’t stay on at all.
Emma P.
San Francisco, CA
What is your favorite brand of lipstick?
Gladys A.
Is this lip gloss sticky?
Vanessa G.
Can all three colors go with most girls?
Annika B.
Which Stila lip glaze is your favorite?
Chelsea r.