11 varieties available
stila Lip Glaze Gloss
3.93 / 5 based on 3,975 Reviews
Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
Our iconic lip gloss comes in an array of delectable shades - giving lips serious reason to shine.
Known for their cheery pops of color, they add the perfect splash of fun to your makeup repetoire. Wear them “a la carte” for a more subtle color statement or layered over one another for your own unique color creation.
However you choose to glaze, enjoy fabulously matching flavors in one easy click.
- Lip glaze can be worn alone or overtop of a favorite lip color.
- The shine in the lip glazes will visually enhance the size and texture of the lips.
- Apply lip glaze throughout the day to minimize dryness in the lips.
- Twist 10 to 15 times to activate the lip glaze and 1 to 3 times for each individual
Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/ Candelilla Cera, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/ Cera Carnauba, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Lanolin Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Camellia Sinensis (Camellia) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Flavor (Aroma), Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Benzyl Salicylate, 3-Methyl-4-(2, 6, 6- trimethyl-2-cyclohexen-1yl)-3-buten-2-one, Hexyl Cinnamaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Geraniol, Citral, Linalool, Eugenol,
Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 7 lake (CI 15850), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090). Contains carmine as a color additive.see more...
Top Questions See all 733 Q&A
stila Lip Glaze Gloss
- "I love the lip glazes! The colors are gorgeous and the glosses are high shine. You can get them for a good price in sets- don't buy individually. It's really just not worth $22. Try the All Is Bright set for Christmas." in 98 reviews
- "Like a lot of click pen glosses, it takes a million (Yes, a million. I counted.) "clicks" before the gloss starts to come out. I think I prefer doe-foot applicators to brush tips, but they aren't bad and you can be pretty precise about where the gloss goes. Each gloss has their own scent, which I'll talk about under the swatch of each color, that is supposed to reflect the color name. The scents are a little strong and artificial to me, but it won't stop me from wearing them. The colors tend to be on the sheerer side, but still deposit an amount of color I'm happy with. My lips are not very pigmented, so the results of those with more pigmentation in their lips might vary. These glosses are pretty thick and sticky. Not MAC Lipglass sticky, but still sticky. I don't care for lipglasses that much and these are just about as sticky as I like to go with lip glosses. The good thing is that this means the gloss lasts on your lips longer than a thinner or less sticky gloss. The reason I don't care for sticky glosses is not because my hair sticks to them more (I find that my hair sticks to ANYTHING I put on my lips, even balm) but because I like that my lips feel glued together and I have to peel them apart every time I move them. But like I said, these don't give me quite the glue lips feeling that lip glosses do. have a couple of these, minis I think I bought in a set of 3 at Sephora, and I love them! They smell sooo good, not overpowering, and not gross or chemically, which I can't stand. Although I'm sort of 50/50 on the brush type applicator. I like it for relatively easy application, but it's easy to twist up too much, or too little product. Too little product doesn't seem like it'd be a problem, but with a sticky gloss like this, it's like putting tacky glue on your lips and pulling! Yikes. As for the gloss itself, it is extremely sticky. But, I like it for the sake of this. It makes it extremely long lasting. The color isn't ridiculously sheer, but not 100% opaque. Looks amazing over any lipstick though! I definitely want more of these!" in 49 reviews
Love it , have used these since they first came out and will continue you use it as i I’ve the smell and how it feels on my lips
Review for: Kitten more...
i got this gloss at TJ Maxx for $6 and i absolutely loooove it. it’s so shiny and sparkly and tops off any lip color perfectly and looks stunning on its own as well. the gloss lasts for a few hours before reapplication is necessary and is just a lovely touch to any makeup look!
Love this product for light summery make up. Not to heavy color disposal, high gloss, not sticky. Overall a winner in my books
Review for: Strawberry more...
These were my favorite to get around the holiday season many years ago when they used to do the gift sets of them. I loved the way they felt Even though sometimes the formula was more on the heavy side. But the colors were so gorgeous. I really hope they do another set of them someday.
These are nice glosses in a convenient to use tube. They have a slight color to them, but are mainly a tint of color. The glide onto the lips nicely and they aren’t too sticky. I like these glosses a lot. I have a few of them in my collection.
Love love love this lip gloss, not too sticky, the shimmer in it is stunning on the lips, i love the applicator i can't go wrong with this lip gloss i love it
It's a very good product from the house of stila . Been using using this for some time now and love it . Good for day Wear ☺️
I got this in the shade Kitten and I really like it, it makes my lips looking bigger and I could wear this with every look I make, it’s not too pricey and I really recommend this to everybody if you like glossy lips
Review for: Banana Berry more...
I’ve always been a lover of Stila makeup products in general, but this is out of this world. The color is gorgeous and it doesn’t dry my lips out like most other Brands do. It doesn’t last all day, but I would definitely repurchase for myself and friends/family.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos