BY STILA

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Our iconic lip gloss comes in an array of delectable shades - giving lips serious reason to shine.

Known for their cheery pops of color, they add the perfect splash of fun to your makeup repetoire. Wear them “a la carte” for a more subtle color statement or layered over one another for your own unique color creation.

However you choose to glaze, enjoy fabulously matching flavors in one easy click.

Tips:

• Lip glaze can be worn alone or overtop of a favorite lip color.
  • The shine in the lip glazes will visually enhance the size and texture of the lips.
  • Apply lip glaze throughout the day to minimize dryness in the lips.
  • Twist 10 to 15 times to activate the lip glaze and 1 to 3 times for each individual

Ingredinets:

Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/ Candelilla Cera, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/ Cera Carnauba, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Lanolin Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Camellia Sinensis (Camellia) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Flavor (Aroma), Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Benzyl Salicylate, 3-Methyl-4-(2, 6, 6- trimethyl-2-cyclohexen-1yl)-3-buten-2-one, Hexyl Cinnamaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Geraniol, Citral, Linalool, Eugenol,

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 7 lake (CI 15850), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090). Contains carmine as a color additive.

• Are these high gloss?  I am looking at finding a high glo...1 Answers
  • I have been looking at this product for a while I was won...2 Answers
  • Is this sticky? 3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I love the lip glazes! The colors are gorgeous and the glosses are high shine. You can get them for a good price in sets- don't buy individually. It's really just not worth $22. Try the All Is Bright set for Christmas." in 98 reviews
  • "Like a lot of click pen glosses, it takes a million (Yes, a million. I counted.) "clicks" before the gloss starts to come out. I think I prefer doe-foot applicators to brush tips, but they aren't bad and you can be pretty precise about where the gloss goes. Each gloss has their own scent, which I'll talk about under the swatch of each color, that is supposed to reflect the color name. The scents are a little strong and artificial to me, but it won't stop me from wearing them. The colors tend to be on the sheerer side, but still deposit an amount of color I'm happy with. My lips are not very pigmented, so the results of those with more pigmentation in their lips might vary. These glosses are pretty thick and sticky. Not MAC Lipglass sticky, but still sticky. I don't care for lipglasses that much and these are just about as sticky as I like to go with lip glosses. The good thing is that this means the gloss lasts on your lips longer than a thinner or less sticky gloss. The reason I don't care for sticky glosses is not because my hair sticks to them more (I find that my hair sticks to ANYTHING I put on my lips, even balm) but because I like that my lips feel glued together and I have to peel them apart every time I move them. But like I said, these don't give me quite the glue lips feeling that lip glosses do. have a couple of these, minis I think I bought in a set of 3 at Sephora, and I love them! They smell sooo good, not overpowering, and not gross or chemically, which I can't stand. Although I'm sort of 50/50 on the brush type applicator. I like it for relatively easy application, but it's easy to twist up too much, or too little product. Too little product doesn't seem like it'd be a problem, but with a sticky gloss like this, it's like putting tacky glue on your lips and pulling! Yikes. As for the gloss itself, it is extremely sticky. But, I like it for the sake of this. It makes it extremely long lasting. The color isn't ridiculously sheer, but not 100% opaque. Looks amazing over any lipstick though! I definitely want more of these!" in 49 reviews
Gina G.
Tracy, CA
This is my holy grail of lip glosses. I’m more of a lip gloss/ stain person. It’s just my everyday go to. These are wonderful!! Love all there colors and not to mention the smell amazing. The only thing I will say I don’t care for is the stickiness of them but I still love them and will continue to buy these.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Kitten, Sunlight, Nirvana, Pink Lemonade, Grapefruit, Strawberry, Cranberry, Berry, Apricot, Mulberry, Blackberry, Banana, Starfruit, Watermelon, Raspberry, Brown Sugar, Fruit Punch, Enamel, Mocha, Vanilla, Guava, Amaretto, Plum, Kitten, Seashell, Mango, Roseberry, Kaleidoscope, Giggle, Honeysuckle, Music Festival more...
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Lip more...
Hannah S.
Dubuque
I love this set! I really don’t use any other lip gloss brand because I tried these once and was hooked! They don’t feel too heavy, and the colors are so pretty. Definitely would recommend.
Courtney A.
CARROLLTON, TX
These give your lips a nice glossy look and while they are not super pigmented in my opinion, they do give a nice wash of color. I don't love how sticky they are and sometimes it's hard to get the right amount of gloss to apply beccause you crank it up the brush and sometimes it gets a bit messy.
Rebecca W.
New Haven, CT
Review for: Sugar more...
I’m not a huge fan of lip gloss but I really like this product because of the color! The color will stay after the gloss wipes away so this is good for everyday use!
Courtney L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm not crazy about these. I used to love them and bought a ton when this new applicator twist with brush seemed novel. The product is difficult to get out and does not apply evenly. Also pretty sticky. Stila used to have a pearl gloss in kitten I loved. Looked great, not sticky, great wear.
Ashley B.
Newport Beach, CA
This is probably one of my favorite glosses. It’s has great pigment & feels glossy on my lips. It’s long lasting too & I don’t feel like I have to continually keep applying it. I Definitely recommend this!
Sara A.
Review for: Raspberry, Fruit Punch, Mango, Honeysuckle, Strawberry more...
I have probably owned this glaze in just about every color that has ever been made. I like it because I don't necessarily need a mirror to put it on. Since it's a glaze, the color isn't so bold that you have to line the lip perfectly so it's easy for me to put it on while on the go.
Courtney C.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Stila Lip Glaze Trio, Spring Break ($41 Value!), 1 ea more...
This gloss fell short for me! I really wanted to love them, but I feel like they are way too sticky for me! I got them for a great value, but I never see myself grabbing for this product. There's little color payoff and it takes forever to click the first few drops of gloss up to the top
gayle r.
EL CENTRO, CA
Are these sticky on the lips?
Emma P.
San Francisco, CA
What is your favorite brand of lipstick?
Gladys A.
Is this lip gloss sticky?
Makala H.
Have you tried this?
Jessica M.
Hesperia, CA
Whats your favorite color?

back