11 varieties available
stila Lip Glaze Gloss
3.93 / 5 based on 3,985 Reviews
Our iconic lip gloss comes in an array of delectable shades - giving lips serious reason to shine.
Known for their cheery pops of color, they add the perfect splash of fun to your makeup repetoire. Wear them “a la carte” for a more subtle color statement or layered over one another for your own unique color creation.
However you choose to glaze, enjoy fabulously matching flavors in one easy click.
- Lip glaze can be worn alone or overtop of a favorite lip color.
- The shine in the lip glazes will visually enhance the size and texture of the lips.
- Apply lip glaze throughout the day to minimize dryness in the lips.
- Twist 10 to 15 times to activate the lip glaze and 1 to 3 times for each individual
Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/ Candelilla Cera, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/ Cera Carnauba, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Lanolin Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Camellia Sinensis (Camellia) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Flavor (Aroma), Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Benzyl Salicylate, 3-Methyl-4-(2, 6, 6- trimethyl-2-cyclohexen-1yl)-3-buten-2-one, Hexyl Cinnamaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Geraniol, Citral, Linalool, Eugenol,
Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 7 lake (CI 15850), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090). Contains carmine as a color additive.see more...
Top Questions See all 733 Q&A
stila Lip Glaze Gloss
- "I love the lip glazes! The colors are gorgeous and the glosses are high shine. You can get them for a good price in sets- don't buy individually. It's really just not worth $22. Try the All Is Bright set for Christmas." in 98 reviews
- "Like a lot of click pen glosses, it takes a million (Yes, a million. I counted.) "clicks" before the gloss starts to come out. I think I prefer doe-foot applicators to brush tips, but they aren't bad and you can be pretty precise about where the gloss goes. Each gloss has their own scent, which I'll talk about under the swatch of each color, that is supposed to reflect the color name. The scents are a little strong and artificial to me, but it won't stop me from wearing them. The colors tend to be on the sheerer side, but still deposit an amount of color I'm happy with. My lips are not very pigmented, so the results of those with more pigmentation in their lips might vary. These glosses are pretty thick and sticky. Not MAC Lipglass sticky, but still sticky. I don't care for lipglasses that much and these are just about as sticky as I like to go with lip glosses. The good thing is that this means the gloss lasts on your lips longer than a thinner or less sticky gloss. The reason I don't care for sticky glosses is not because my hair sticks to them more (I find that my hair sticks to ANYTHING I put on my lips, even balm) but because I like that my lips feel glued together and I have to peel them apart every time I move them. But like I said, these don't give me quite the glue lips feeling that lip glosses do. have a couple of these, minis I think I bought in a set of 3 at Sephora, and I love them! They smell sooo good, not overpowering, and not gross or chemically, which I can't stand. Although I'm sort of 50/50 on the brush type applicator. I like it for relatively easy application, but it's easy to twist up too much, or too little product. Too little product doesn't seem like it'd be a problem, but with a sticky gloss like this, it's like putting tacky glue on your lips and pulling! Yikes. As for the gloss itself, it is extremely sticky. But, I like it for the sake of this. It makes it extremely long lasting. The color isn't ridiculously sheer, but not 100% opaque. Looks amazing over any lipstick though! I definitely want more of these!" in 49 reviews
Review for: Kitten more...
Received this product as a free gift for the first time a couple of years ago and have been using it religiously ever since. Wonderful product that stays on throughout the day. It even smells really nice. Also very nice colors to choose from. stila Lip Glaze Gloss
Review for: Pink Lemonade, Grapefruit, Strawberry, Cranberry, Berry, Apricot, Mulberry, Blackberry, Banana, Starfruit, Watermelon, Raspberry, Brown Sugar, Fruit Punch, Mocha, Vanilla, Guava, Amaretto, Plum, Kitten, Seashell, Mango, Roseberry, Kaleidoscope, Honeysuckle more...
If you are a fan of sticky then this is your lip-gloss. I always thought I wanted to like these but honestly they are stick, the flimsy little brush is awkward unhygienic after awhile. unless you can find them on a discount, not a regular product I would waste my money on.
Mine is guava color and I just love it, I can not live without using it when the lipstick color is too dark my glaze make it softer and it looks amazing, lips shine without feeling greasy and it has great quality and a good price!
Works well! A bit sticky for my taste, got it as a gift. Its easy enough to apply, has a nice smell but a bit of a chemical smell. After receiving it as a gift I used all of them but did not buy it again. It didnt last very long at all and if anything id reccomend it to friends with young children who want to "use makeup"
Review for: Watermelon more...
Enough pigment to wear in its own but sheer enough to wear as a topper. This is an amazing gloss that lasts a long time and actually smells like watermelon. I have used their liquid lipsticks and love them but these glosses are sheer and hydrating but still so pigmented.
Review for: Lip more...
I used to love these little pens when I was in high school. I've recently found the time o be a little too tacky for my taste. If you are looking for a high gloss look, then these are for you. The colors range from subtle to super bright but the gloss is extra glossy
Review for: Kitten more...
i got this gloss at TJ Maxx for $6 and i absolutely loooove it. it’s so shiny and sparkly and tops off any lip color perfectly and looks stunning on its own as well. the gloss lasts for a few hours before reapplication is necessary and is just a lovely touch to any makeup look!
I used to be obsessed with these years ago. So thin and easy to carry. I got a pack as a gift and used them all. Now with so many other brands I ember got a chance to re buy them. The formula is thick and not sticky if you want a thicker lip gloss These are the one
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos