BY STILA #96 in Lip Gloss

Stila's most popular gloss! Keep your pout glossier and sexier - just one click will turn on the shine and turn some heads. Sugar Plum  Stila s most popular lip gloss will keep your pout glossier and sexier with just one click to the the lips. Want lips that get all the attention they deserve?  Turn on the shine and you ll be turning heads with stila s most popular lip gloss.  Choose from an array of delectable shades that add a splash of color and fabulously matching flavours and scents in one easy click of the famous pen.  Cosmetics experts agree-this top seller is an essential addition to any beauty bag. see more...

• Is this sticky? 2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a lip gloss that can stay on for a while I ...2 Answers
  • I want to know if this gloss has some delicious taste or smell?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Nicole F.
Hi Nella, NJ
Review for: Other more...
I have this glaze in a pale pink shade that has a bit of sparkle. I like to wear it in the center of dark lipsticks to add a touch of lightness and I always enjoy sparkle. I do like the applicator, the brush is stiff enough for control but soft enough it won't irritate the lips. My big issue is that it is sticky when applied and takes awhile to dry. So not my favorite but it gets used.
Rachel L.
SUNNYVALE, CA
Okay, so I like the formula on these a lot, but I hate the packaging. The twist up pen is annoying... You twist and twist, and nothing comes out so you keep twisting.... And then too much comes out. This gets messy and makes the inside of the lid gross. However, the formula is pretty, moisturizing and wears very well.
Caitrin G.
New Orleans, LA
Stila's Lip Glaze is the only lip gloss I come back to, over and over. I may stray and try new products, but the color options and the longlasting nature of this gloss? They can't be beaten. It can be expensive for women like me, who are on a tight budget, but it's worth every single penny.
Ashley N.
This is one of the first products my mom got me as a teen starting to wear makeup. I loved it so much! I love the twisting bottom to bring the product out but the brush doesn’t make for a precise application. But hey it’s a gloss so you don’t need to be THAT precise. I have repurchased since then but have grown away from it because it’s very sticky.
Su I.
I feel like gloss is usually used as a finishing touch, but Lip Glaze definitely deserves to be the center piece. It is so rich in pigment for a lip gloss, it's crazy. It is a bit tacky, but what gloss isn't? I absolutely adore the shade Kitten. If you've never tried this gloss, I definitely recommend you go pick one up.
Grace T.
Tonawanda , NY
They're sticky, but that's exactly why they last so long on the lips. They provide a sheer wash of color, but don't expect these to be lip lacquers, because they're glosses. The pen packaging is genius and there's no wasted product in the tube once you get to the end of the gloss. The coverage is even and won't accentuate any flakes or fine lines.
June D.
I first tried Stila lipgloss after receiving it as a Christmas present a few years ago. Overall, it is really nothing noteworthy or groundbreaking. I would say it's about what you would expect from a lipgloss. For the price, I would say there are definitely better options.
Allexie B.
Hoboken, NJ
This is my go to lip gloss! It is affordable and comes in SO many different colors. It is light on your lips and not sticky. It comes in a compact tube with a nice little twist to get the gloss out. It is a perfect design so that no gloss gets wasted. I would definitely recommend! The slim tube is also perfect for fitting into small bags.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
They have fun colors but I am not a huge fan of these glosses. The applicator is finicky and it takes a bunch of clicks to get any product. I found that the gloss is very sticky and heavy on the lips. They have a decent amount of pigment if you like pigmented glosses. I wouldn't repuchrase these because I like other glosses more.
Rae R.
This product had very nice pigmentation but it left my lips feeling very sticky. It didn't dry as most lip glosses don't but it also stayed to sticky for my liking. It ended up on my teeth even though I made sure it was not near anywhere on the inside of my lips. The colors were great but the feeling wasn't doing it for me.
Emma P.
San Francisco, CA
What is your favorite brand of lipstick?
Gladys A.
Is this lip gloss sticky?
Vanessa G.
Can all three colors go with most girls?
Annika B.
Which Stila lip glaze is your favorite?
Chelsea r.