BY STILA

Our iconic lip gloss comes in an array of delectable shades - giving lips serious reason to shine.

Known for their cheery pops of color, they add the perfect splash of fun to your makeup repetoire. Wear them “a la carte” for a more subtle color statement or layered over one another for your own unique color creation.

However you choose to glaze, enjoy fabulously matching flavors in one easy click.

Tips:

• Lip glaze can be worn alone or overtop of a favorite lip color.
  • The shine in the lip glazes will visually enhance the size and texture of the lips.
  • Apply lip glaze throughout the day to minimize dryness in the lips.
  • Twist 10 to 15 times to activate the lip glaze and 1 to 3 times for each individual

Ingredinets:

Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/ Candelilla Cera, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/ Cera Carnauba, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Lanolin Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Camellia Sinensis (Camellia) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Flavor (Aroma), Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Benzyl Salicylate, 3-Methyl-4-(2, 6, 6- trimethyl-2-cyclohexen-1yl)-3-buten-2-one, Hexyl Cinnamaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Geraniol, Citral, Linalool, Eugenol,

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 7 lake (CI 15850), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090). Contains carmine as a color additive.

• Is this sticky? 3 Answers
  • I've been looking for a lip gloss that can stay on for a while I ...2 Answers
  • I want to know if this gloss has some delicious taste or smell?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I love the lip glazes! The colors are gorgeous and the glosses are high shine. You can get them for a good price in sets- don't buy individually. It's really just not worth $22. Try the All Is Bright set for Christmas." in 98 reviews
  • "Like a lot of click pen glosses, it takes a million (Yes, a million. I counted.) "clicks" before the gloss starts to come out. I think I prefer doe-foot applicators to brush tips, but they aren't bad and you can be pretty precise about where the gloss goes. Each gloss has their own scent, which I'll talk about under the swatch of each color, that is supposed to reflect the color name. The scents are a little strong and artificial to me, but it won't stop me from wearing them. The colors tend to be on the sheerer side, but still deposit an amount of color I'm happy with. My lips are not very pigmented, so the results of those with more pigmentation in their lips might vary. These glosses are pretty thick and sticky. Not MAC Lipglass sticky, but still sticky. I don't care for lipglasses that much and these are just about as sticky as I like to go with lip glosses. The good thing is that this means the gloss lasts on your lips longer than a thinner or less sticky gloss. The reason I don't care for sticky glosses is not because my hair sticks to them more (I find that my hair sticks to ANYTHING I put on my lips, even balm) but because I like that my lips feel glued together and I have to peel them apart every time I move them. But like I said, these don't give me quite the glue lips feeling that lip glosses do. have a couple of these, minis I think I bought in a set of 3 at Sephora, and I love them! They smell sooo good, not overpowering, and not gross or chemically, which I can't stand. Although I'm sort of 50/50 on the brush type applicator. I like it for relatively easy application, but it's easy to twist up too much, or too little product. Too little product doesn't seem like it'd be a problem, but with a sticky gloss like this, it's like putting tacky glue on your lips and pulling! Yikes. As for the gloss itself, it is extremely sticky. But, I like it for the sake of this. It makes it extremely long lasting. The color isn't ridiculously sheer, but not 100% opaque. Looks amazing over any lipstick though! I definitely want more of these!" in 49 reviews
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX
This is a nice lip gloss. I like the color selection and it is nice and glossy but it is bit sticky and I don't love the applicator because it gets kind of messy and gross.
Rhiannon P.
Review for: Mulberry more...
I love this gloss. It moisturizes your lips, have a pleasant smell, and don’t have a gross chemical taste most glosses have; not to mention the color and shine these leave!
Olivia H.
I love stila's formula of matte liquid lipsticks. Particularly the color patina. It goes on smoothly, drys down well, doesn't crack or flake and it's very transfer proof!
Daisy C.
Orland, ME
I think this product is probably one of the worst lip glosses I have tried. They are so sticky, the applicator is messy and the colors are blah. I won't be repurchasing.
Faiza M.
I like these. They are a nice sheer gloss. They feel good on the lips. I don't like the brush too much but they do a great job when you want to add shine to a naked or colored lip
Julie P.
This has a very interesting tool to apply to your lips. It looks almost like a syringe and you just brush on to your lips. Definitely lots of shine and stays on for awhile.
Taylor B.
Review for: Pink Lemonade, Mulberry more...
Cute packaging with very easy application that has no mess and easy for on the go. The formula is very sticky and tacky. Not quality lipgloss I would not recommend.
Marissa L.
Riverside, CA
So I actually really like this gloss, I feel like it’s not runny and it’s not to thick it makes my lips feel just right, I would definitely recommend this product to anyone , packing is wonderful as well
Callie B.
California, MD
Review for: Plum more...
I love stiles lip gloss. They have a multitude of shade for every skin tone. It’s a good value and hold up pretty well. I have bought this multiple times. I will continue to do so. I recommend these kip flosses
Judi W.
Review for: Plum more...
I love the color. It feels a little sticky on the lips though. Lip Glaze can be a little pricey for my budget, so I buy it on sale. I love the brush in it and wish more cosmetic companies would do this.
Emma P.
San Francisco, CA
What is your favorite brand of lipstick?
Gladys A.
Is this lip gloss sticky?
Vanessa G.
Can all three colors go with most girls?
Annika B.
Which Stila lip glaze is your favorite?
Chelsea r.