BY STILA

Our iconic lip gloss comes in an array of delectable shades - giving lips serious reason to shine.

Known for their cheery pops of color, they add the perfect splash of fun to your makeup repetoire. Wear them “a la carte” for a more subtle color statement or layered over one another for your own unique color creation.

However you choose to glaze, enjoy fabulously matching flavors in one easy click.

Tips:

• Lip glaze can be worn alone or overtop of a favorite lip color.
  • The shine in the lip glazes will visually enhance the size and texture of the lips.
  • Apply lip glaze throughout the day to minimize dryness in the lips.
  • Twist 10 to 15 times to activate the lip glaze and 1 to 3 times for each individual

Ingredinets:

Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/ Candelilla Cera, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/ Cera Carnauba, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Lanolin Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Camellia Sinensis (Camellia) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Flavor (Aroma), Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Benzyl Salicylate, 3-Methyl-4-(2, 6, 6- trimethyl-2-cyclohexen-1yl)-3-buten-2-one, Hexyl Cinnamaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Geraniol, Citral, Linalool, Eugenol,

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 7 lake (CI 15850), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090). Contains carmine as a color additive.

• Are these high gloss?  I am looking at finding a high glo...1 Answers
  • I have been looking at this product for a while I was won...2 Answers
  • Is this sticky? 3 Answers
stila Lip Glaze Gloss
  • "I love the lip glazes! The colors are gorgeous and the glosses are high shine. You can get them for a good price in sets- don't buy individually. It's really just not worth $22. Try the All Is Bright set for Christmas." in 98 reviews
  • "Like a lot of click pen glosses, it takes a million (Yes, a million. I counted.) "clicks" before the gloss starts to come out. I think I prefer doe-foot applicators to brush tips, but they aren't bad and you can be pretty precise about where the gloss goes. Each gloss has their own scent, which I'll talk about under the swatch of each color, that is supposed to reflect the color name. The scents are a little strong and artificial to me, but it won't stop me from wearing them. The colors tend to be on the sheerer side, but still deposit an amount of color I'm happy with. My lips are not very pigmented, so the results of those with more pigmentation in their lips might vary. These glosses are pretty thick and sticky. Not MAC Lipglass sticky, but still sticky. I don't care for lipglasses that much and these are just about as sticky as I like to go with lip glosses. The good thing is that this means the gloss lasts on your lips longer than a thinner or less sticky gloss. The reason I don't care for sticky glosses is not because my hair sticks to them more (I find that my hair sticks to ANYTHING I put on my lips, even balm) but because I like that my lips feel glued together and I have to peel them apart every time I move them. But like I said, these don't give me quite the glue lips feeling that lip glosses do. have a couple of these, minis I think I bought in a set of 3 at Sephora, and I love them! They smell sooo good, not overpowering, and not gross or chemically, which I can't stand. Although I'm sort of 50/50 on the brush type applicator. I like it for relatively easy application, but it's easy to twist up too much, or too little product. Too little product doesn't seem like it'd be a problem, but with a sticky gloss like this, it's like putting tacky glue on your lips and pulling! Yikes. As for the gloss itself, it is extremely sticky. But, I like it for the sake of this. It makes it extremely long lasting. The color isn't ridiculously sheer, but not 100% opaque. Looks amazing over any lipstick though! I definitely want more of these!" in 49 reviews
Christina D.
Plano, TX
Review for: Shortcake more...
This really brings me back in time these used to be my all-time favorite to go glosses in High School. What I really liked about these glosses was the pigmentation, the ability to throw it in any bag and just wear it on the go and do light touch-ups. If you are a gloss type of girl and a gloss connoisseur than this is going to be something that you like but if this is something that you're not really into and you're just now experimenting with gloss then probably stick to a different type of lip gloss as this one is a bit thicker and a bit more sticky. I actually don't mind the way this gloss feels on my lips I think it feels amazing to me, texture and just quote-unquote stickiness. The issue here is that your hair will get caught in the gloss, so if it is really windy outside probably not the best gloss to wear. I particularly like the light shades like Shortcake because it is an easy application and something you really don't have to worry about.
Christina D.
Plano, TX
Review for: Lip more...
This really brings me back in time these used to be my all-time favorite to go glosses in High School. What I really liked about these glosses was the pigmentation, the ability to throw it in any bag and just wear it on the go and do light touch-ups. If you are a gloss type of girl and a gloss connoisseur than this is going to be something that you like but if this is something that you're not really into and you're just now experimenting with gloss then probably stick to a different type of lip gloss as this one is a bit thicker and a bit more sticky. I actually don't mind the way this gloss feels on my lips I think it feels amazing to me, texture and just quote-unquote stickiness. The issue here is that your hair will get caught in the gloss, so if it is really windy outside probably not the best gloss to wear. This shade is a nice grape that gives you a just bitten look if you were to bite into a jelly doughnut.
Zoe J.
Columbia, MD
Review for: Strawberry more...
I purchased the holiday set (included 12 colors) from Sephora a few years back and it was a great investment.

They were all very pigmented and true to color. If you don’t mind a medium to thick formula then this is a good product for you. It’s pretty long lasting. I’d say it lasts like 4-5 hours. The best part is I have dry skin and it doesn’t dry out my lips or the area around it!

Great product! My fav colors will be listed below. Don’t hesitate to give it a try! 😊

- xoxo
@sickbaemakeup

stila Plumping Lip Glaze
Leslie D.
Corinth
There are definitely pros and cons with this lip gloss. I have the shade "kitten" which is a very popular shade in the stila line, and for good reason. It is achingly beautiful on the lips and I feel so put together every time I wear it. The formula isn't bad. It isnt as silky as some glosses, but definitely isn't goopy or sticky, like others. My main problem is with the applicator. It has one of those applicators where you turn the bottom of it, and the gloss dispenses into a brush tip. I always seem to get too little product, which I have to dispense more, and I inevitably push too much product out. I feel like it wastes the product and isn't very precise. I feel this product would be so much better with a typical doe foot applicator. Again the formula and the shade are beautiful. I will still continue to use and enjoy this product, but if they changed the applicator this would be a holy Grail product for me.
Noemi F.
Trenton , NJ
Review for: Raspberry more...
Hace poco empecé a utilizar esta marca de cosméticos y la verdad me gusta mucho, fácil de aplicar, me gustan los precios, calidad y duración, a este lip gloss no le doy las 5 estrellas porq siento q le falta pigmentar un poco más, pero aún así le daré otra oportunidad, porq es excelente en cuanto a lo demás !
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
I think this is a great product for someone who likes gloss. Probably perfect for a teenager or a college student. It could also be great for someone who wants more of a subtle look. Me personally, I prefer to look bold love lipsticks instead of glosses. It's a great product but I don't wear them often. I do however sometimes put it over my lipstick and it works great for that too or if I'm just going to the gym and need a bit of color
Julie P.
Kingsport
I like these lip glazes...Not as much as I had hoped to have liked them but they do work for me. I believe they are a thicker constistancey so they do last a little longer than your typical lip glosses. You do not want to accidently apply to much it will get a lot thicker and sticker on your mouth or at least it did when I did it by accident. Other than the cakeing up on my lips when a little bit too much had came out and was applied these are a good lip product and worth giving a go. In my opinion. I mean everyone is different in the things of what they like and dislike.
Danica d.
Los Angeles
I love the array of colors to choose from. Even the most seemingly outrageous colors are actually quite light and complimentstive on my skin tone. The applicator is amazing too but as far as product—not a huge fan. It’s gooey, comes on thick and leaves your lips sticky like you just devoured a push pop and never bothered to wipe your mouth.
Alison R.
Anderson, SC
Review for: Watermelon more...
I used to use this when I was younger and loved it as it was probably one of the only beauty products I had at the time. But, as I've gotten older and use better quality makeup, this seems more of a product for someone young playing with makeup. I don't like the application anymore, as it can get messy. The brush is okay because it's not hard to get precise, but then again it's just a lipgloss so that doesn't matter much. I feel the formula is too sticky as well, and it clumped up a lot because of that. Maybe the shade I had turned me off more from it, but I just feel that this isn't the right lip product for me. No offense at all, because I love both Stila and ELF, but I felt it would be good as an ELF product.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Review for: Lip more...
You really have to appreciate a properly moisturizing gloss to like these. It's very shiny and not drying and will give you a super glossy feel and look but it is however somewhat sticky and you will have to reapply. The color is very nice however and gives you a more natural look. I also love the built in applicator brush.
Jennifer G.
Edinburg, TX
Is this gloss long lasting?
Angela S.
Do these have much color or do they go on pretty sheer?
Tatiana M.
Flint, MI
What is your favorite lipstick color?
chipotle a.
Sansrone
What places online can I purchase this?
Kiera M.